Old 08-24-2009, 02:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

Default evltstr

hey everyone i read on robbies facebook from his dad that he died yestery

Robby Adelfson

It is with deep sorrow that I must let you all know that my Son, Robby Adelfson, passed way on Sunday evening, August 23rd. As soon as funeral arrangements are made I will post them here. If anyone wants to contact me I can be reached at: badelfson3@***.net. Bob Adelfson2 hours ago
Old 08-24-2009, 06:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is crazy stuff.... i just bought a 360 from him yesterday....
Old 08-24-2009, 07:02 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

oh jeez. that is horrible. Robby is an awesome guy, and a founding member of our chapter here. thanks for posting this. ill email his dad. and keep you all in the loop for his arrangements.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

wow! thats horrible..Anyone know how?
Old 08-24-2009, 07:43 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

no info yet.

AZMC is planning a drive for Robby. it would be great for those who knew him to help participate.

phatchef, could you please keep us in the loop?
Old 08-24-2009, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i registered and i am talking to a few of the mazda peeps
Old 08-24-2009, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

yea i got it posted on SA team aftermath and will post up the details once we get teh date set up and where the drive will be
Old 08-24-2009, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

yea i got it posted on SA team aftermath and will post up the details once we get teh date set up and where the drive will be
Old 08-24-2009, 08:59 PM
AlphaSquad
SL Member

wtf i cant be reading this...........i am floored right now. RIP
Old 08-24-2009, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Robbie was a brother and family to me... He will be missed in the Mazda and Scion community... He was my best friend... but man that dude was awesome... 2 weeks ago he came over to my place in my garage.. and we where talking about life.. FYI my garage smells like his cigs... It will be months before i go in my garage... I love you man RIP XxEvltstrxX aka Robby you are touched my life and so many... only if he could have seen this... The best pic is i have of him 2 weeks ago... flipping my camara on my new phone off... Thanks Robby for being my friend and a family member.. My family will miss u....

Matt
AKA XxHoodlumxX
Old 08-25-2009, 01:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just got home from bob's house, and i would like to ask that if anyone is not doing anything after two pm tommorrow. if you can come to robbies apartment and help us and his family load up some boxes that are already packed it would be much appreciated.

there were abunch of fond memories i had with him from driving tortilla flats all the time, to watching him run autox, playing rockband with him at jasons house, and hanging out with him at his old place as he tried to convert me to mazdaism. but my fondest memory is when me and jason were at robbies, and robbie took an old roto rooter, and got it twisted and stuck in my beard.... that was some funny ish....

the last thing i told him was peace, as i left his place lastnight some minutes later after i left he was gone... i had no idea... i wish i wouldve stayed longer... R.I.P BRO!

the funeral will be either thursday or friday, we are going to try and get a tribute drive from tortilla flats to the service area. ill have more info as i can.

Last edited by morticianaxe; 08-25-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:40 AM

Im not a scion driver, but I knew Robby. Wish I hung out with him more... def a great guy, first time I met him he threatened to kick my ___ if I didnt clean some shisha I dropped off his shoe lol very fond memory he will def be missed RIP bro.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:47 AM
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by morticianaxe
i just got home from bob's house, and i would like to ask that if anyone is not doing anything after two pm tommorrow. if you can come to robbies apartment and help us and his family load up some boxes that are already packed it would be much appreciated.

there were abunch of fond memories i had with him from driving tortilla flats all the time, to watching him run autox, playing rockband with him at jasons house, and hanging out with him at his old place as he tried to convert me to mazdaism. but my fondest memory is when me and jason were at robbies, and robbie took an old roto rooter, and got it twisted and stuck in my beard.... that was some funny ish....

the last thing i told him was peace, as i left his place lastnight some minutes later after i left he was gone... i had no idea... i wish i wouldve stayed longer... R.I.P BRO!

the funeral will be either thursday or friday, we are going to try and get a tribute drive from tortilla flats to the service area. ill have more info as i can.
let me know if i can help, im not that far from you.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

RIP Robby.

I will definitely keep you, your family and friends in my prayers.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

I am floored that such a young person passes just like that. Robby was a good many. RIP! My prayers are with him and his family.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im getting so many text's and pm's my email is racking up. i cant sleep keep seeing him handing me the xbox sunday night. this is an old video i made its short but its all i have left of robby.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=37506928
Old 08-25-2009, 07:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we will be helping out his family by helping them move out boxes of stuff from robbies apt. at 3pm today. if anyone is down, lemme know by calling or texting me at 480-287-2031 my name is daniel.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a big ty to everyone who came out and helped us today.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

found this while browsing youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wScdrZcs5ME
Old 08-26-2009, 09:04 AM

Hello all. I am a friend of Robby's in the Phoenix Industrial Club scene. He and I have spent many nights hanging out with drinks, amazing conversations, cigarettes, and great vibes. Him and I were developing quite a friendship from seeing each other at weekly events and random shows and parties. He is also one of the biggest supporters of my band and dj efforts.

This Sunday at Bar Smith in Phoenix, we are holding a memorial event. I encourage you all to come out and celebrate the joy he brought in to our lives.

There is a $5 donation at the door, with everything going to help out with his family in their time of loss. So I encourage you if you can to come out, hang out, have a drink and shares stories of the times we spent with our friend. It is amazing how he touched so many people and I would love to see all of his friends, family, and even acquaintances in one spot to appreciate how he touched us all in his short time with us.

Brian Forge

Quick Reply: evltstr