Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

Caliber SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Society
SL Member

I like the srt4. Its ugly, but its different. Wich is why a lot of people chose the scion brand, its different and new. The car has lots of power. Now if they just put the AWD like in the sxt ;)
Old 01-21-2008, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Well, in some sentences you sound grounded and in others you decide that you have to throw how much of this you have and how established you are. That's talking yourself up.

I am sure you are a good guy and I have no beef with you, but to be honest with you no one wants to be around someone with a one upper personality.

I would also like to say good luck with your cars, your house, and your children. Discipline is the key...with all three of those aspects.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Munch
Originally Posted by unxpectederror
my friend just bought a caliber last week... i couldn't have the heart to tell him how crappy i thought the car was.... the interior quality is very very poor. things feel like they are made of extremely cheap plastics... just poor over all build quality.. also the interior look isn't very pleasing on the eyes ether. its like something you could build with a lego set
And the TC's interior is so great??????? Come on bro. I've burned my elbow and the cheap fabric that the armrest is made of plenty of times before I redid the cheap interior that the TC comes with. You could pick at the car all day and I can pick at the scions as well. I still do own a TC BTW. It's no BMW or Mercedez Benz What Caliber does he/she have the SXT
he has a sxt.. and there just isn't a comparison with interior quality between this car and the tC.. he even admitted it.. guess you don't know how cheap the calibers interior is... reminds me of the late 80's early 90's domestic stuff

EDIT: think of it like this.. it feels like your sitting in a really big little kids toy.. not sure if that make sense but yeah thats what it feels like