Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

Driving High...

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Default Driving High...

causes this....

i was stopped at monte vista and arrow hwy in pomona. i ws in the left lane and an expedition was in the right lane, first "pole" position. the light turns green, and we both go, i look to my right to see the expedition slam on his brakes in the middle of the intersection, i dont even have time to say "what the f..." before a 22 year old dude in a early 90s eclipse t bones me dead center doing 50+, i spin twice in the middle of the road....i fall out the door as soon as it stops unbuckling ym seatbelt and vomit in the road, i go to the jospital with a concussion and a bruised and lascerated kidney, my friend in the passenger had mild brain bleeding. were both ok now. the guy comes up to us as wre sitting on the curb "sorry bro, man i swear to god it was green, im sorry, your not gonna sue me are you? and my brand new TSX is totaled. thought id tell the tale for my scionlife buddies.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member

thas lame!
glad to head both of you survived!!!

i had a good buddy of mine killed by a doped out drug addict when he drove his suburban head on over the top of my buddy's 323GTX at 50+ in a construction zone.

my friend was killed instantly and the DUI driver didn't even receive a scratch.
we later found out the driver has AIDS and is a full blown drug addict and has nothing to live for...so i guess he doesn't care about other's lives as well...bastard!

be glad you both survived...that TSX did its job of saving BOTH your lives...and it can always be replaced...human life CAN NOT!
Old 10-18-2006, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

glad your ok
an acura saved my life before
rolled my car 5 times with only scratches and bruises
Old 10-19-2006, 04:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you ARE going to sue him rite? He full well deserves it.
________
Honda VF500F specifications

Last edited by 06CStC; 02-28-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

i dunno, im not a sue happy person, but theyre trying to say my vehicle isnt totaled....and thats total BS, look at it. i i dont get full retail for my car i will sue
Old 10-25-2006, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciontuner
i dunno, im not a sue happy person, but theyre trying to say my vehicle isnt totaled....and thats total BS, look at it. i i dont get full retail for my car i will sue
Seriously, you better reconsider your position on suing on that one. Kidney issues, brain bleeding??? Dude, you both could seriously have issues later as a result of this. That is not a fender bender man, and if you sign one of those waivers, you are going to foot the bill later.

At the very minimum, get something for damages and guarenteed medical care. Remember, it's most likley just the insurance company that is going to pay for your medical bills and stuff, not the individual. This isn't about trying to get rich on someone else, this is about making sure YOU don't get the shaft.

Imagine later on having another health issue that can be attributed to that accident like some sort of memory loss or kidney rupture or failure.....

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear that you guys made it out of that accident in one piece. I hope things work out ok on this.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

medical, damaages, loss of wages, and pain and suffering

ur looking at getting ur med bills covered and 20g on top of that if u play ur cards right.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Maybe if you werent high you would've seen the eclipse coming.

alright sorry, I just had to.

Glad to hear you and your friend are all right. The TSX did a great job protecting you two, especially your friend since the impact was all on his side.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

ya, im very pleased with the safety, we both walked away from it, i smacked my head hard on the b pillar tho. souldnt have been drivin like a G
Old 10-25-2006, 09:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by ashuras
Originally Posted by Sciontuner
Seriously, you better reconsider your position on suing on that one. Kidney issues, brain bleeding??? Dude, you both could seriously have issues later as a result of this. That is not a fender bender man, and if you sign one of those waivers, you are going to foot the bill later.

At the very minimum, get something for damages and guarenteed medical care. Remember, it's most likley just the insurance company that is going to pay for your medical bills and stuff, not the individual. This isn't about trying to get rich on someone else, this is about making sure YOU don't get the shaft.

Imagine later on having another health issue that can be attributed to that accident like some sort of memory loss or kidney rupture or failure.....

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear that you guys made it out of that accident in one piece. I hope things work out ok on this.
I'm with this guy man, get your stuff payed for, get your car back, go on with your life, hopefully that guy just hit rock bottom, Some of you know what I mean. I just hope that guy, at the vary least, stops driving high, and best stops getting high.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Also, glad to hear that you guys walked away from it.

PunkInDrublic, funny

You beat me to it the joke.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

damn dude, that really sucks, but yeah youshould def try and recoupe at least medical bills and the car
Old 10-25-2006, 11:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

How did u knwo he was high? Maybe he was just a retard who zoned off Plus its not that bad when ur high my boy has 4 years and its stick nothing so far but I love my tc 2 mutch to even try...but thank god ur ight n if they don't give u a need car u should go 2 court bc that's bs
Old 10-26-2006, 12:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

cuz he told me "god im sorry dude, i smoked a bowl today and i thought it was green"
Old 10-26-2006, 12:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You are lucky to be alive. Preserve your rights--like the previous poster said--you do not know at this point about long term effects. Good luck to you--and hold out for a totalled car..........
Old 10-26-2006, 01:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

ya, im ____ed that theyre saying it isnt totaled.....i appreciate the words guys, i think i may take some legal action
Old 10-26-2006, 01:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that sucks dude! I'm sorry to hear that! What a beautiful car... *(tear)... stupid jerk. They better total your car cause it will never be the same if the try to fix it. It won't shut with that thud you get from Japanese Cars. It will sound like an American Car. And it will have allignment problems and paint issues, and lots of other problems as it gets older.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Afroman, "because I got high"....
Old 10-26-2006, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by XtCFast
How did u knwo he was high? Maybe he was just a retard who zoned off Plus its not that bad when ur high my boy has 4 years and its stick nothing so far but I love my tc 2 mutch to even try...but thank god ur ight n if they don't give u a need car u should go 2 court bc that's bs
This is why I'm xSTRAIGHTxEDGEx
Old 10-27-2006, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by xSTANDxSTRONGx
Originally Posted by XtCFast
This is why I'm xSTRAIGHTxEDGEx

I thought maybe Tommy Chong or Cheech Marin was posting.......