Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

Goodbye Scion...Hello HONDA!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 03:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Goodbye Scion...Hello HONDA!

Wassup everyone...its time for me to part with my tC...

I loved it in the beginning..but now its just like the NEW CIVIC...to the point where EVERYONE has one now...im sick of it...i mostly see gurls driving this car...not hatin on the car just hate that everyone has one, but then again GREAT CAR for a GREAT PRICE!..no doubt about..I LOVE TOYOTAS ALL THE WAY...but no REAL PERFORMANCE CARS...which is a damn shame...sigh..

So I am getting rid of my tC...anyways, im getting a Honda S2000 instead...my freaking dream car....much faster..hehe...I should got this from the start but whatever....

anyone disagree...agree?!?!...I love speed and the fact that the S2K is rare[BLUE]...YUMMY!!!!
Old 11-20-2005, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Since this will turn into ANOTHER Honda discussion...

Moved.

And I'd just like to add that the tC and the S2000 are not even CLOSE in comparison by class.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Repost.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude u suck..... naw man jp lol.. s2k's are freakin hot, i love em and i'm impressed on how they preform. Yeah thas the only thing i hate about tc's TOO MANY PEOPLE have em.. but dude.. once you got turbo w/ a tc, its a boost monster w/ whp and torque!! but s2k... damn those things put some nice numbers supercharged or turboed!! good luck w/ the new car man
Old 11-20-2005, 04:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by ack154
Since this will turn into ANOTHER Honda discussion...

Moved.

And I'd just like to add that the tC and the S2000 are not even CLOSE in comparison by class.
who cares? I'm happy for you, S2000 is one of my affordable dream cars so have fun with that thing and keep us updated on it.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yah i hear you, this friday i saw the most tc around my area in a day that i have ever seen. The only way to change things is getting a body kit (kimaniri <spell check) since not that many people have em in my area. and installing a karputer in the car etc etc.

but given the gas prices i'm happy with it and enjoy your new car its definately hot except for the digital guage
Old 11-20-2005, 08:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

hey hey ya'll!!!!...thx for the replies...seriously I thought I was gonna get some HATE replies..lol..but its good to know scionlife is straight man...i will miss my tC nontheless...even tho I cant afford it...I WISH I COULD HAVE BOTH CARS!!!...haha...but yes... I see it EVERYWHERE!!..LoL!....All hot cars tho...i love Toyotas and Hondas..best cars ever...I just love speed thats all...hahaha!
Old 11-20-2005, 09:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow, do you guys REALLY see it everywhere? I see a tC once a week, if I'm lucky. And the S2k is an awesome car. Just don't get yellow, cause everyone has that color for that car.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You're lucky you live in FLA or else I would jack your antenna!! j/k I already have one! Congrats & good luck!
Old 11-20-2005, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm seeing tCs everywhere now... at least one a day, sometimes 2 or 3. Different ones too. Most ppl don't have any sort of spoiler, which IMO makes the car look funny. To date I've only seen one with the pedestal spoiler (and that looked the best).

But anyway, sorry to hear you are leaving the scion crew. I wanted a tC at some point too, but now that everyone and their girlfriends have one, i'm a little less enthused...

I was kinda expecting you to say you were getting the new civic (to date i've also seen one a day, but its the same one everyday).

I suspect if you were trading a tC for the civic you'd get a lot more haters lol.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Banned
SL Member

not for nothing but i have had 2 s2000, and they are everywhere, unless you live in a small hick town,,,you will find them as common as the TC>
Old 11-20-2005, 02:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how are you gonna say that the tc is the new civic. the new civic is the 06 civic. duhhhhhh and s2000 good choice. shouldve got it from the beginning. if you were planning on getting it shouldnt have wasted money on the tc.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I suspect you'll regret the S2k when you want to bring home that nice computer.

Actually! It'll be that much better! That'd be the perfect excuse to run four or five trips in the S2k..

Envy.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Congrats on the new purchase! Realize that the only rare cars are the ultra expensive ones, ie. Bently, High end Porsches, Masaretis, etc...
Old 11-20-2005, 04:08 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

enjoy your s2k!
Old 11-20-2005, 04:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Goodbye Scion...Hello HONDA!

Originally Posted by Ricky26500
Wassup ... ..no doubt about..I LOVE TOYOTAS ALL THE WAY...but no REAL PERFORMANCE CARS...which is a damn shame...sigh..
I'm gonna assume you mean no REAL PERFORMANCE CARS in current production. I think the Supra was a REAL PERFORMANCE CAR but I could be wrong, it might have just been a gas guzziling pig. I'm gonna go with my assumption that you are talking about current production. Good luck with the S2000 they are really nice cars.
P.S. Watch out for tC owners trying to jack your antenna.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Grats on getting an s2k, I hear they have a lot of mechanical problems though, dunno. I have only seen about 5 other tc's in the 3 months I have had my car so far, but seeing a lot of them doesn't seem like a valid reason to get rid of the car to me, sounds like an excuse;) Good luck with it though.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Get it now cause its going bye bye in 07oh and make sure to purchase the veildside kit for it!
Old 11-20-2005, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Some of you said you see them everywhere but then mention you see them once or twice a day. This is "seeing them everywhere" to you? I see more new BMW 5 series everyday than I do a tC. I DEFINETELY see more Hondas.

The S2000 is a sweet car, but not something I'd want everyday. Convertibles are so noisy... I'm done wtih them as a primary car, especially being in an accident in one that was totaled out.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

To this day, I can drive over a week without seeing a tc. I rarely see any Xa's and probably most often see the xb's, which isnt too often anyway.

I know in some parts of the country they are very popular, but here in western mass, they arent yet.

Quick Reply: Goodbye Scion...Hello HONDA!