Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

honda crx vs Lamborgini

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 06:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by yellowxhoodie
Originally Posted by CDogbert
Exactly, and I think because most people don't grasp the concept of power/weight. So, incoming science!

A 2001 Murcielago weighs 3638 lbs, and it produces 572hp. Divide the weight by the power, and you find that each Italian horse is burdened with 6.36 lbs. Obviously, the lighter the horse, the more efficiently it can prance around (and be expensive and make a lot of noise and such).

Following Carbon's numbers, the old CRX Si weighs 1500 lbs after you take out all the useless, heavy bits (I've seen even lower than that, but we won't go there). In order to match the efficiency of the Lambo (6.36 lbs/hp), it would only need to stuff 235.84 mythical Japanese dragons under it's rusty skin, which you can get from even mildly tinkering with a K20A.

Doesn't make sense? How can a 235hp festival of rust and frugality trounce a 572hp precision instrument of speed? Well, consider this: the Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa will go from 0-60 in about 2.5 seconds. It has only about 175 horsepower, but it only weighs about 500 lbs. That means it saddles every horsepower with less than half the weight of the Lambo, and it goes about twice as fast as a result. Make sense now?
o man.
if anyone argues with this they deserve a ban.
lol.

or they better provide a dammmn good counter argument with numbers and stats to back it up.

1. BECAUSE JAPANESE ARE SMARTER THAN ITALIANS. DUHRRRR
Old 07-21-2008, 11:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionBoy86
and plus ur comparin a car thats 1500pounds of sheet metal and probualy gutted to poop and that has boost with another car thats ALL MOTOR.. u can do that with any car...lets see that lambo with a supercharger or turbo and see the outcome...u guys are dibs

Toyota will always be a toyota
honda will always be a honda
nissan will always be a nissan

if u have the money to buy a bugatti veyron,ferrari enzo, lamborghini lp640 what does it matter...a 1200hp supra probualy will come close to 200k with all the mods u put in it anyways and would never drive as smooth or sound like any exotic car or appeal to people then a car that looks like it came out from the movie fast and furious....
Way to show off your ability to state the obvious, bright eyes. We know that we're comparing a car that's 1500 lbs of sheet metal and boost; you are the one that seems to have trouble grasping the concept. And of course if you gave the Lamborghini a supercharger, it would win. If you gave my car fourteen turbochargers, it would walk all over both of them. I fail to see what point you're trying to make.

I see you took my advice about pulling your head out of Lamborghini's ___. Good job putting the LP640 in the same league as the Enzo or Veyron. Please, go up to anyone that owns either the Enzo or the Veyron, and see if they want to race you in your stupid LP640; they will straight up laugh at you.

Meh, my lock sense is tingling.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionBoy86
and plus ur comparin a car thats 1500pounds of sheet metal and probualy gutted to poop and that has boost with another car thats ALL MOTOR.. u can do that with any car...lets see that lambo with a supercharger or turbo and see the outcome...u guys are dibs
You don't like reading do you? Take a look at this, it's from this thread, but you've got your head so far up your own ___, I guess you didn't see it.

Following Carbon's numbers, the old CRX Si weighs 1500 lbs after you take out all the useless, heavy bits (I've seen even lower than that, but we won't go there). In order to match the efficiency of the Lambo (6.36 lbs/hp), it would only need to stuff 235.84 mythical Japanese dragons under it's rusty skin, which you can get from even mildly tinkering with a K20A.
Now look at the bold number. That magic number is easily obtainable on an N/A 4-Cyl. Hell, Peugeot has a 280hp semi-production 2.0L 4 cylinder. So with that said, we can consider this race N/A vs N/A.

Now, if you think it cost $200,000 to turn a $6,000 CRX into a 1500lb, 240whp vehicle, you are a moron.

And I'm sorry, but if you need to go out and buy a Lambo just to get laid, you suck at life.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

wow.
you guys are terrible and tyrin to prove your point.
your not gonna win so just give up.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

____ b18 shoulda went k20.

WWW.NORTHEASTCARCLUB.COM
Old 07-22-2008, 04:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
You don't like reading do you?
I don't. Words are scary and overwhelming.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

IN THE END

LAMBO = YOUR HAVING A FMF 3 SOME TONITE
CRX = .......
Old 07-22-2008, 07:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hookedonlucy
IN THE END

CRX = .......
Actually,
LAMBO = You're having a circle jerk with other Lambo owners tonight
CRX = You're not

This thread has officially degraded into an offense to the automotive world.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:51 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

like omgz, evryboddys knows that carz that costed more money iz betta. duh
Old 07-22-2008, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

IN THE END

CRX = .......
Actually,
CRX = You're not

More like

Lambo = You're paying some ***** to suck you off
CRX = You're sleeping with a 16 year old
Old 07-22-2008, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

IN THE END

CRX = .......
Actually,
CRX = You're not

More like

Lambo = You're paying some ***** to suck you off
lol.
either way.
fail.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

More like

Lambo = You're paying some ***** to suck you off (while your trophy wife screws the pool boy)
Old 07-28-2008, 06:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Adding more Fuel to the fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5S1NAMnYKM

A honda is a honda and A Toyota supra is a Toyota supra A Smart car is a Smart car But at the end of the day My car beat yours. It's not about the girls it's about the street cred. Girls you can get anywhere. Street cred is earned. Guys with super cars dont like to push their cars to the limit because they cost to much to maintain & insurance is too high. Mean while the guy with the sleeper doesn't have to pay that much money to punk a super car. Back in the day that was impossible. It just goes to show that technology is catching up to these super cars which makes me think that these super cars have been over hyped and over priced. In my opinon, a super car should never have to be up graded in order to beat a cheap or mid priced japanese import. I mean come on you pay all this $$$ so you can be king of the hill and not be threatened by a 4 banger. What is that ? And yeah, super cars can get you girls but nothing is more humiliating then having your supercar get beat by a japanese import with your girl next to you thinking that you where untouchable on the street and look at you now. And for the people that say "well if you were to upgrade the super car to see what would happen?" I say how much did that upgrade cost you ?Ahh... the price of my sleeper ? So don't hate the sleeper hate the supercar maker for making you pay all that $$ just to get beat by a sleeper. Next time tell them to make a better car like one that actually races at the Le Mans 24-Hours. If I remeber correctly the GT1 v8 Corvette C6.R is winning that battle. Where are all those super cars? bugatti veyron, ferrari enzo, lamborghini lp640 are nowere to be found. Oh, my bad, the the 12 Cylinder ferrari F430 GTs are in GT2 class but that class is slower then GT1. Oh, and what car can drift and beat a ferrari with a motorcycle motor and have fun doing indos for very little cash?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtMh...eature=related :bow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV4Hd...eature=related
Old 07-28-2008, 07:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old isht but w/e...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Orje0u-lDc
Old 07-28-2008, 07:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xbizzle562
Adding more Fuel to the fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5S1NAMnYKM
I guess nobody can see when someone embeds a URL inside text like this. I was wondering why nobody commented on my earlier post with that same YouTube video.

Originally Posted by xbizzle562
Next time tell them to make a better car like one that actually races at the Le Mans 24-Hours. If I remeber correctly the GT1 v8 Corvette C6.R is winning that battle. Where are all those super cars? bugatti veyron, ferrari enzo, lamborghini lp640 are nowere to be found. Oh, my bad, the the 12 Cylinder ferrari F430 GTs are in GT2 class but that class is slower then GT1. Oh, and what car can drift and beat a ferrari with a motorcycle motor and have fun doing indos for very little cash?
Oh come on now, you can't say that the Veyron/Enzo/LP640 should be running with the C6.R; they're completely different species of cars. And even moreso, the ALMS isn't the only series in the world. The MC12 GT1 (the FXX's sibling-ish thing) won a 2005 FIA GT cup. The Veyron is strictly a road car that only exists to be a yardstick for road cars. The LP640... eh, yeah, not very successful in motorsports.

That second video is hi-larious, too. All these videos just make me want to buy a second-hand Smart and stuff some ridiculous engine into it.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dayum i just saw the 2008 lambo reventon (sp?)

and i just jizzed.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:08 PM

Christ, that was fake. And what a doucher behind the heel of that Lambo.

Seems to me like some tools with a Lambo and a Honda got together and said "hurr hurr, you know what would be funny? If we took a video of the CRX walking the Lambo, put it on Streetfire, and watched everybody argue about it".
Old 08-01-2008, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

omg.
not another noob coming in here and saying its fake.

do yourself a favor.
go back to the first page and read every post...carefully!
theres been plenty of substantial evidence uncluding numbers posted to prove that this is not fake.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Effing idiots that don't understand power/weight. You guys need to go out more if you think this is fake. There are plenty of b18's out there capable of outdoing the Murcielago. Built and boosted ones can run upwards of 500 hp, and keep in mind the car weighs about half as much as the lambo. Also, unless you are illiterate, it said the Porsche has 700 hp, that's over a 100 more than the Lambo, plus its a Rear wheel drive platform so it loses less power to the wheels because of that.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

but...but...but...
its a honda!
hooowwww!?!?

haha, but seriously, yea get out more, go watch some raced, do some research, or whatever it takes to get it through your thick skulls.

Quick Reply: honda crx vs Lamborgini