Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

just wanted to see what you guys think

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 06:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default just wanted to see what you guys think

hey i just had my 1992 mustang painted and wanted to get reactions with the new color. when i bought it , it was painted orange metalic and i didnnt like it but the price was right

is no long has the euro light i couldnt stand them

this is the new color i took it with my razr phone so the pic quality sucks i had to mess with it a bit on the computer to get it close to how it looks

Old 08-03-2006, 06:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

new paint looks more like a nice factory color. But I really like orange cars.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

much better.

the previous color and altezza lights were just too ricer.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:40 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont like mustangs
Old 08-03-2006, 07:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by blitz_xb
i dont like mustangs
thats ok i never liked imports mostly due to hype and false impressions i got watching the ricers drive around town acting like dumb @$$es and the fact that thought they where fast but now i have a XB and im content with it it will never be fast i know it everyone knows it but thats not why i bought it i bought it cause there was no car i cold pay cash for it that would give me as good MPG to cost as i have learned on here since i joined to each his own my mustang is our weekend car my girls love it thats all that matteres. but thanks blitz_xb for being honest
Old 08-03-2006, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by evosky
much better.

the previous color and altezza lights were just too ricer.

i couldnt agree more lol once its back form paint im gonna shoots some pics of it and my BCP and post um up :D there diffrent colors but they look good together
Old 08-03-2006, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like Mustangs, but not that era of them. New color looks nice though.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Random311
I like Mustangs, but not that era of them. New color looks nice though.
i picked this era because it was EFI and still used the pushrod V8 my dad u to wirk on old school v8 when i was small so after he passed away when i was 11 i thought i would learn what i could by doing all my work myself and i built my first mustang a 90 look just like this one but black all on my own and must admit like all beginers i made some mistakes so now with this one i have a clean sheet of paper to work with and its comming along very well i would say right now the motor is making about 275 at the flywheels i havnt dynoed it cause as far as i know there isnt one here but i have my supercharger im my garage that needs to go on i had it from my previeose mustang
Old 08-03-2006, 07:25 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by islandromeo81
i dont like mustangs
thats ok i never liked imports mostly due to hype and false impressions i got watching the ricers drive around town acting like dumb @$$es and the fact that thought they where fast but now i have a XB and im content with it it will never be fast i know it everyone knows it but thats not why i bought it i bought it cause there was no car i cold pay cash for it that would give me as good MPG to cost as i have learned on here since i joined to each his own my mustang is our weekend car my girls love it thats all that matteres. but thanks blitz_xb for being honest
just want you to know after i went back and looked and i came off a little blunt... i do like the color looks nice on the car and i apologize i i stepped on anyones toes
i never been a real big fan of mustangs or fords but i give respect where respect is due and if its a nice looking car i will let it be know i just grew up in a GM household but look at me now german and jap cars lol
Old 08-03-2006, 07:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by islandromeo81
i dont like mustangs
just want you to know after i went back and looked and i came off a little blunt... i do like the color looks nice on the car and i apologize i i stepped on anyones toes
i never been a real big fan of mustangs or fords but i give respect where respect is due and if its a nice looking car i will let it be know i just grew up in a GM household but look at me now german and jap cars lol

no no blitz_xb u didnt upset any one u was honest i can look up to that i wanted honest answeres and thats what i got i am blunt and have no ill will to any one that dosnt like my car i do and thats all that matters agane i like your honesty i too grew up in a GM house hold and my mom had a datsun at one time but like you when i grew up i lear that its ok to like other things that your family dont me and my brother are the only ford guys at the local traks and like u said look at me now i got a scion after telling my self my whole like i never drive a import so brother its all good being diffrent keeps life interesting
Old 08-03-2006, 07:43 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok thats cool like i said nice color though
Old 08-03-2006, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

i like orange cars but the new color does look nice. please tell me you put the tails to stock?

i am not a ford fan but the the blower on there post dyno results!
Old 08-03-2006, 08:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by willlangford
i like orange cars but the new color does look nice. please tell me you put the tails to stock?

i am not a ford fan but the the blower on there post dyno results!
i have heard that there is a dyno here on oahu but im gonna be moving to the big island very shortly so even if i strap on the blower i wont be able to get it dynoed its sucks living in the middle of the pacific. yes i took the eruo tails off thats the first thing i did when i bought it i have 86 tail lights which are my personal fav im gonna post more picks after i pick up the car saturday
Old 08-03-2006, 08:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

you know after reading all this i never knew that people would like that darn orange lol but im glad i painted it
Old 08-03-2006, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

awesome, ya i have a 95 nissan 240sx and ive been trying to figure out what color to paint it and over and over people have said orange...its weird
Old 08-03-2006, 08:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i tell u what every one will look at u witha orange 240 i couldnt go any where with out some one pointing at my car lol i finaly chose the color i picked after me and the misses got our BCP XB
Old 08-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Banned

ahh 5.0 who cares about th color just burn em, i like it ny nissan was the same color burgandy
Old 08-04-2006, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i personally think that orange is too much of a "look at me" color ... not that "look at me" is bad, but it really attracts unwanted attention, especially from theives and cops.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by brave_lil_toaster
ahh 5.0 who cares about th color just burn em, i like it ny nissan was the same color burgandy
i can say a 5.0 is nice but since changing my opinion on imports i seen some pretty fast 4bangers the color it more purple then BCP but real close made me happy :D
Old 08-04-2006, 12:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by evosky
i personally think that orange is too much of a "look at me" color ... not that "look at me" is bad, but it really attracts unwanted attention, especially from theives and cops.
yeah an thats all the attention i was getting was look at me im hoping that this color will still look good but wont attract unwanted attention

Quick Reply: just wanted to see what you guys think