Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

Me vrs 93 eg hatch

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 02:58 PM
SL Member

Default Me vrs 93 eg hatch

Well here is the vid. It was a fifty roll.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=19415309

His mods fully built b16 with type r heads. Redlines at 9000 rpms. Gsr trans with ltd slip. gutted interior. Short ram with dc sport hearder. He was also open header. He had spray but didn't use it. My mods torque dampner and injen cold air intake. This race wasn't set up and he also had a passenger. Later that night I got him from a dig also. He was alone in his car for the race. No negative comments please.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:21 PM
SL Member

Well I just logged in to scionlife 2 days ago. Heard good things about this web site. Two really good friend of mine have a tc and was hoping they would join the forum as well. I have a cobalt ss/sc. My mods stage two ingalls torque dampner and injen cold air intake. I would like to see how this community is. So far I've seen some clean a$$ whips here. Keep it up fellas.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:38 PM
SL Member

Default Re: Me vrs 93 eg hatch

Originally Posted by RenegadeSS
Well here is the vid. It was a fifty roll.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=19415309

His mods fully built b16 with type r heads. Redlines at 9000 rpms. Gsr trans with ltd slip. gutted interior. Short ram with dc sport hearder. He was also open header. He had spray but didn't use it. My mods torque dampner and injen cold air intake. This race wasn't set up and he also had a passenger. Later that night I got him from a dig also. He was alone in his car for the race. No negative comments please.
OOPS I fixed it. Now the link works.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome aboard man, hope you like the forum and the ppl on here.

Nice car and Nice kill.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:09 AM
SL Member

Hell yeah. This is a really good laid back forum. I got booted off the 8thgen civic forum. Like this one I just did it because of my friends, but they decided to call me a troll.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a troll?? r u kidding?? thats rediculous. you just wanna learn more about other cars, see what others are doing and just see what other communities are about. im sure all scion life ppl will greet you and welcome you as i have.

just out of curiosity, have you run you ss at the track?? whats she run?? what kinda number are you puttin down.

i like the way the cobalt ss s/c are but i was tired of 5speeds so i wanted an Auto this time around, but the SS s/c wasnt available in auto...so i went with the tC, and my s/c is on order.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:19 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by svrTc06
a troll?? r u kidding?? thats rediculous. you just wanna learn more about other cars, see what others are doing and just see what other communities are about. im sure all scion life ppl will greet you and welcome you as i have.

just out of curiosity, have you run you ss at the track?? whats she run?? what kinda number are you puttin down.

i like the way the cobalt ss s/c are but i was tired of 5speeds so i wanted an Auto this time around, but the SS s/c wasnt available in auto...so i went with the tC, and my s/c is on order.
Yes I have I did a 13.8 in the 1/4 at 108. My sixty foot was 2.6 . The biggest problem with the car is traction I love the way the tc looks. I was thinking about getting one but I grew up around bowtie enthusiast ie. my dad. So I stuck with what I new. But curently I'm working on my 1986 toyota corolla coupe with a 3sgte motor swap.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice time... i read about the traction issue...a set of DR's should take care of that and bring those time down.

thats kool about the motor swap project too, good luck with that. you gotta make sure you post up your progress, im sure we would all like to hear about it and see what kind of headway you are making.