Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

that stupid ford fusion commercial!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OMG i'm so glad i am not the only one feeling this way. I have hated this commercial since i first saw it!!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 08:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Unfortunatly, i live in detroit and own a house, So im not going anywhere in the near future, at least until Ford/GM/Chrysler turn their crap around. The housing/job/everything sucks here right now. You get looked at quite funny if you drive a Non American Brand car. Notice again, I did not say american made (Camry/accord/etc), the populus here thinks that just because it is made in the US, it is not made by god fearing drones who are part of the UAW, it is Un American, and you are supporting the overseas economy and not your own. If you try to tell a Ford owner/worker here that the Camry is made in the US and the Fusion is made in Mexico, they dont want to here it....No wonder Toyota does not want to build a plant/factory in Michigan, the UAW would be all over it...

Oh, back on topic!! I like the Camry better, did you notice there are only 4 different people out of the 60 who actually say anything about the Fuzion???
Old 02-28-2007, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know that buying a foriegn car built in america goes toward the japanese economy, BUT the people working in the toyota and honda factories are manned by...AMERICANS!!! who with their jobs and income, buy land, houses, cars, tv's so on. which automaker employs the most americans? just curious.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the only ones getting hurt in all of this are the american workers. don't listen to any of that bs in the news about "bankruptcy" and how bad the American car companies are doing. these corporate pigs are crying because their salaries dropped afew million since last year. American car companies are only doing bad right here in america, everywhere else in the world American Name cars are doing very well in sales. didn't ford hire the guy from boeing for like $12 million? they have enough money to throw away on this schmuck yet they kick their employees out on the street because supposedly "they don't have enough money" to pay their salaries. I just hope these workers can get jobs with toyota and hyundai and the rest of the foreign companies who are building factories here. toyota wants to build 5 new plants here and they're starting on one in Mississippi right now.