Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

What have I been up to?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 04:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default What have I been up to?

Some may consider this my way of getting revenge. Some may consider this my way of making sure no one else gets to ride her around again.

For the past month or so, (on top of working 50+ hours/week) I've been utilizing my weekends to have some fun destroying the car that I loved so very dearly since April 2000. Rather than my to sell my old 1996 Cavalier outright, I decided to try to part it out as the value of that car sucked major donkey *****.

I could go on, but pictures are worth a thousand words (click the pictures for full size of visit my site here):

In addition to destruction, I have been making progress on my other car. It no longer looks like this:

We dropped an engine in it at the beginning of the month (pictures soon). I put on a Spec Stage 3 clutch, RK Sport lightweight flywheel, Prothane front and rear transmission mounts, Prothane control arm bushings, Prothane upper and lower motor mount, and a B&M short Shifer so far. The car will have all the exterior goodies as well as the wheels (unless I toss those on the tC ) my old cavalier had before I returned it to stock (see my sounddomain site for those pictures).

Axles will be here next week hopefully. I will be picking up a fuel tank and pump and a header/cat (stock, no need for aftermarket header as the car will be boosted within a year) next weekend in Jacksonville. Hopefully, there will be no more issues and the car will be ready to come to Tampa for the first time very soon!