Old 08-23-2006, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Game
Uhh....the TC is slow.

But hey, at least your girlfriends think your cars are pretty.

No, but YOUR girlfriend thinks my car is pretty...

I took her for a ride in it the other day, and her nasty a$$ made my seat wet when the BOV went off.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionTurboCharged
why does a guy running 15.1s even bother talking about the type S?

a 2.4L with 160HP vs. a 2.0L with 200HP stock vs. stock (equal drivers)?

I've drove my friend's S to a 14.6 before with a short ram intake. A factory boosted tC will fare better, but by no means can "smoke" the S. By then you're comparing a boosted, bigger engine to a N/A smaller engine, is it even that satisfying to beat a type S with these specs?

Sure the tC can run quite a few cars from the honda line up, but the S? Certainly not.

FYI....there is no such thing as a factory boosted tC. The factory OFFERS boost in the form of the S/C. But they don't come factory boosted.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by geezandrew
most of you forget that the rsx is an all around car... the rsx will lose the tc in the corners... the suspension of the rsx is far superior to that of the tc. The rsx-s wasn't just meant to be a straight line car, it was built to attack the corners, and the corners are where the rsx will blow by the tc

And my 350Z will loose your RSX in the corners...the suspension on the Z is far superior to that of the RSX. The 350Z wasn't just meant to be a straight line car, it was built to attack the corners, and the corners are where the 350Z will blow by the RSX....

See...What's the POINT!
Old 08-23-2006, 07:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
most of you forget that the rsx is an all around car... the rsx will lose the tc in the corners... the suspension of the rsx is far superior to that of the tc. The rsx-s wasn't just meant to be a straight line car, it was built to attack the corners, and the corners are where the rsx will blow by the tc

And my 350Z will loose your RSX in the corners...the suspension on the Z is far superior to that of the RSX. The 350Z wasn't just meant to be a straight line car, it was built to attack the corners, and the corners are where the 350Z will blow by the RSX....

See...What's the POINT!
Why the hell do you even keep bringing up your 350z for in a tc thread? For that matter, a integra type r will kill your 350z, a nsx will kill your 350z, a sti or evo will kill your 350z, many cars will kill your 350z. Wow, what is the point of talking about anything with you? You just bring up your other car that apparently came down from God.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 05-RS1
without vdc (turned off) and 6spd

we made several runs before that with that traction control or watever ON and it wasnt pretty for the Z. this was the best run.

interesting. I still say I can take you in my Z.. The VDC retards the engine, not allowing it to spin as fast as it can. Therefore reducing hp. Even if you floored it, you would not be getting what you should. It's a shame you live to far away, I would love to take you on in my Z and get it on vid.
And yes 05-RS1 he can take you. You didn't know his 350z like his tc can smoke and kill anything? Especially hondas, i mean he wouldn't care how many runs you got on video. Its because hes God at everything he does.

Infact, i don't think i've ever seen him wrong.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:28 PM
5 Year Member

i agree w/ killer...

the 350z isn't even comparable to the rsx .... its comparable to the s2k... a boosted tc will run as much as an rsx-s(price wise) yet will still lose to it on a REAL TRACK. you're a crazy fanboy so i understand that you compare ur tc to sti's evo w/e but at the end of the day you're still driving a damn TC. I hate ppl who have the mentality oh this car is 10k cheaper but if i put that 10k into this car it will beat that car that costs 10k more... that kind of mentality are for idiots imo. look at it this way... "My TC costs 200k less than that ferrari but if i put that 200k into this tc, it will smoke that ferrari" would i care if you could smoke my ferrari w/ ur tc w/ 200k put into it? NO! cuz you're still driving a damn TC...
Old 08-23-2006, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the 350z isn't even comparable to the rsx .... its comparable to the s2k... a boosted tc will run as much as an rsx-s yet will still lose to it on a REAL TRACK. you're a crazy fanboy so i understand that you compare ur tc to sti's evo w/e but at the end of the day you're still driving a damn TC. I hate ppl who have the mentality oh this car is 10k cheaper but if i put that 10k into this car it will beat that car that costs 10k more... that kind of mentality are for idiots imo. look at it this way... "My TC costs 200k less than that ferrari but if i put that 200k into this tc, it will smoke that ferrari" would i care if you could smoke my ferrari w/ ur tc w/ 200k put into it? NO! cuz you're still driving a damn TC...
Who are you talking to? I don't drive a tc for one, and never would. Secondly, if you are talking to me, i wasn't comparing the tc to anything. I was giving that example simply because rythmn brought up his 350z and those cars mentioned i was saying would beat his 350 in the cornering aspect of it, so i'm assuming you aren't talking to me?
Old 08-23-2006, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member

guys like rhythm amuse me, they're type of guys who will rev at you at the light bc they want to be a badass thinkin they're the fastest cat on the block. Why don't you just go to a real track w/ corners and see how your tc fares against an rsx, straightline racing was meant for muscle cars that can't do anything but go straight. Japanese cars were built to be an all around car, moderate power and good handling characteristics - something the tc is lacking.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member

haha oh not you killer i was talking to rhythm. yeah i know you were just doing what rhythm was doing which is a funny comeback but i'm just saying he's an idiot who compares apples to oranges, if he knew anything the 350z is comparable to a damn s2k not a damn rsx
Old 08-24-2006, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by killerxromances

we made several runs before that with that traction control or watever ON and it wasnt pretty for the Z. this was the best run.

interesting. I still say I can take you in my Z.. The VDC retards the engine, not allowing it to spin as fast as it can. Therefore reducing hp. Even if you floored it, you would not be getting what you should. It's a shame you live to far away, I would love to take you on in my Z and get it on vid.
And yes 05-RS1 he can take you. You didn't know his 350z like his tc can smoke and kill anything? Especially hondas, i mean he wouldn't care how many runs you got on video. Its because hes God at everything he does.

comments like that are to be expected from someone who drives a Toaster everyday...
Old 08-24-2006, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

guys like rhythm amuse me, they're type of guys who will rev at you at the light bc they want to be a badass thinkin they're the fastest cat on the block. Why don't you just go to a real track w/ corners and see how your tc fares against an rsx, straightline racing was meant for muscle cars that can't do anything but go straight. Japanese cars were built to be an all around car, moderate power and good handling characteristics - something the tc is lacking.

Guys like you amuse me, your the type of guy who talks **** because all he drives is ****. I do more than straightline racing...

PS...People rev at me, because it's a SCION..... Which is the people I like spanking the most.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

haha oh not you killer i was talking to rhythm. yeah i know you were just doing what rhythm was doing which is a funny comeback but i'm just saying he's an idiot who compares apples to oranges, if he knew anything the 350z is comparable to a damn s2k not a damn rsx

OMG! I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you. I guess some are not as bright as the rest of us. I made that post because THIS IS A STUPID COMPARISON! The RSX should not be compared to the tC. This is nothing more than a d!ck measuring contest. You talk crap about my tC, because it's a SCION. And say your RSX will woop a stock tC. Well, I just turned around and said my 350Z will whoop a stock RSX. Then killerx (oxymoronic name), talk about how this car and that car will kill a 350Z. The List goes on and on. And this is now a stupid a$$ thread that needs to be locked.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OMG! I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you. I guess some are not as bright as the rest of us. I made that post because THIS IS A STUPID COMPARISON! The RSX should not be compared to the tC. This is nothing more than a d!ck measuring contest. You talk crap about my tC, because it's a SCION. And say your RSX will woop a stock tC. Well, I just turned around and said my 350Z will whoop a stock RSX. Then killerx (oxymoronic name), talk about how this car and that car will kill a 350Z. The List goes on and on. And this is now a stupid a$$ thread that needs to be locked.
No, what happend is you mention your 350z, then i mention the other cars simply because the way you were presenting the idea of your z it made you come off as being an ___. What is funny though, is how you bring up constantly over numerous threads how i drive an xb. Who cares what i drive, or what that other guy drives. You are the only one making yourself look cocky as ____ing hell and putting down the rsx for no reason at all. I agree, rsx-s shouldn't be compared to the tc. But guess what, 99% of what tC owners compare the tC to shouldn't be compared. Its fact of life, people think their cars are 10x better than what they are, and don't tell me you don't fall in that catagory after that 350z comment earlier. You don't know him (assuming), for all you know you will get your ___ handed to you. But you won't admit that, because you know everything. Why have any vs thread, just come to you and you will set them straight. Here that everyone? Lock this thread and any questions go to rythmn, after all, he owns.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

I don't think I've ever seen you do anything motor enthusiast wise besides run your trap on the message boards. Stop talking so much garbage, and start doing something.....oh wait, I forgot, you drive a shoe box with wheels...

PS...it's people like you, why I hate Honda dudes. All of you are the same, think your little Ricer burner civic can beat everything on the road.

The difference between you and me is, I Walk the Walk, not just Talk the Talk.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

No, what happend is you mention your 350z, then i mention the other cars simply because the way you were presenting the idea of your z it made you come off as being an butt. What is funny though, is how you bring up constantly over numerous threads how i drive an xb. Who cares what i drive, or what that other guy drives. You are the only one making yourself look cocky as ____ing hell and putting down the rsx for no reason at all. I agree, rsx-s shouldn't be compared to the tc. But guess what, 99% of what tC owners compare the tC to shouldn't be compared. Its fact of life, people think their cars are 10x better than what they are, and don't tell me you don't fall in that catagory after that 350z comment earlier. You don't know him (assuming), for all you know you will get your butt handed to you. But you won't admit that, because you know everything. Why have any vs thread, just come to you and you will set them straight. Here that everyone? Lock this thread and any questions go to rythmn, after all, he owns.

OMG! Where is the quote that I was putting down the RSX....PLEASE, PLEASE quote me. Maybe I missed something..

And wtf do I care if dude is faster than me. I can give two farts, and wouldn't think twice. And WHAT! You are the one that comes off like you are a Know it all. Dude, to you EVERY HONDA/ACURA can beat EVERY SCION, no matter how many I spank up and down the street/track. All you ever say is, "OH, it must have been a bad driver"....That is the greatest BS line. At least your consistent with it though.. I don't compare my cars to ANYTHING. I compare myself to the man next to me at the line. THAT'S what I COMPARE. I can give two ****'s what he is driving...ANYTHING can be made to go fast. If my opponent has a generally faster car, I have to DRIVE faster.... That is it. You think you got me figured out, but little do you know son. I don't go around thinking I got big *****. Every car that I have raced, stepped up to me. I don't go around saying....OH Let me go spank this dude. I am the guy chillin on the block, and someone wants a piece, I just merely oblige.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

If I win a race, I simply discuss with the other guy after the race. I don't go boasting around talking about how I smashed on him (not my style), and I hate mo'fos who talk **** after they win a race. If they beat me, I do the same thing, say "good race", discuss the cars, and be on my way. And if I find them talking **** about how they stomped me or something, I will call them out on it, and usually they STFU after that. I'm a sportsman, I love all cars. And these BS comparsions threads that are on EVERY FORUM, NOT JUST SCION! are just that BULLSH!T.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You love all cars huh? You sure do talk alot of crap about honda if you love all cars. Oh, and when did i say i know it all? When? I have denied that constantly, infact a lot of threads i've learned a lot on. But with you, you don't share any knowledge you have, you just talk.

If you know more than me, please, share your knowledge with me. I love learning more, if its about cars or something completely random, otherwise please don't tell me i know it all. For all you know, i know more than you. And vise versa, you might know more than me and thats fine, please, share the knowledge you have i don't because as i said, i love to learn about anything.

Meanwhile, as i've said before, i've beat a ton of hondas, i have 128whp now dyno proven, street proven, autocrossed proven. I have NEVER said any honda can beat any scion, or toyota. However, when its constantly compared to Si's, Type S's, Type R's, S2ks, nsx's, Tsx's, yeah i'm going to defend honda because when people like you talk about how your i/e or whatever combo you used to have before boost, would beat a teggy swapped K series with mods, thats bull____ and you know it. How you are now, yeah you'd win and i've never denied that.

So don't tell me what i act like because you apparently assume with what i type, just like you assume you can beat this rsx when you have no idea if you can or can't with your 350z although he has proven himself that he can beat, constantly, a 350. Not to mention your the same guy that says zpi runs 11's when infact they've never ran that time. You assume WAY too much. Don't get me started on that 17psi with race fuel crap. You ASSUME the 2az will out perform the honda just because you drive a scion. Its all crap and you know. Until it happens, don't even assume because assuming causes noobs to believe. And thats the problem we as everyone face today.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:45 AM
5 Year Member

you're an idiot my friend... i'm just stating the facts since you're saying the tc w/ a turbo will whoop an rsx oh who cares about straightline... put the tc on a track and that tc that just kicked an rsx in straightline will get wooped in the corners. I never compared the rsx to the TC, show me where did i compare theM? you are the one comparing them ...
Old 08-24-2006, 02:57 AM
5 Year Member

look at your comments you hypocrite.

1)"That's not the point. The point was, that a S/C tC can beat a Stock RSX-S."
"Know one ever mentioned a stock tC dude... Yawn" - learn some proper english please its nobody not know one

2)"Dude, I would walk all over a Type S with BOTH of my cars...so, don't talk to me like I'm slow or something. " - you're the one chillin eh... sounds like you're the one revving oh i'm such a bad boy... in my tc

3)"You think the tC is in the class of a Civic EX/LS and NOT in the Si's class....Give me a freaking break dude. An EX/LS would get roasted! Who else to compare the tC to than to that of the Si, Civics with swaps..etc. I've beaten Teggy's with swaps, I've beaten basic upgraded Teggy's." - race the Si on a track and see what happens... and GET OFF YOUR TC HIGH HORSE!

4)"That's why I hate Hondas so freakin much, cause all of you are the same." did you just say you loved all cars? hmm contradictory are we?

5)"The tC and Si are closely matched, to which anyone could take the victory." - the Si is faster than an rsx on the track so good luck beating it... and lol close match in stock form how? it has the same motor as the rsx... and weighs only 40 lbs more i hope the guy driving the SI is a 500 pounder...

6) "I need to go take my Z and smash on some poor Smuch in a Type S who thinks he is faster than anything on the road, like most Honda/Acura boys do.... Yawn (of course I would get it on vid)" - sounds like you're the guy who's trying to start something again, agreeing to a race my ___... you're asking for a street race. WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE TRACK AND RACE SH*T, you're putting other ppl's lives endanger by street racing. I can't believe you call yourself an enthusiast when you're in fact just a damn ricer w/ low self esteem.

well i'm tired of going thru ur scion biased posts but you my friend need to find yourself some selfesteem and stop racing on the streets.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

look at your comments you hypocrite.

1)"That's not the point. The point was, that a S/C tC can beat a Stock RSX-S."
"Know one ever mentioned a stock tC dude... Yawn" - learn some proper english please its nobody not know one

2)"Dude, I would walk all over a Type S with BOTH of my cars...so, don't talk to me like I'm slow or something. " - you're the one chillin eh... sounds like you're the one revving oh i'm such a bad boy... in my tc

3)"You think the tC is in the class of a Civic EX/LS and NOT in the Si's class....Give me a freaking break dude. An EX/LS would get roasted! Who else to compare the tC to than to that of the Si, Civics with swaps..etc. I've beaten Teggy's with swaps, I've beaten basic upgraded Teggy's." - race the Si on a track and see what happens... and GET OFF YOUR TC HIGH HORSE!

4)"That's why I hate Hondas so freakin much, cause all of you are the same." did you just say you loved all cars? hmm contradictory are we?

5)"The tC and Si are closely matched, to which anyone could take the victory." - the Si is faster than an rsx on the track so good luck beating it... and lol close match in stock form how? it has the same motor as the rsx... and weighs only 40 lbs more i hope the guy driving the SI is a 500 pounder...

6) "I need to go take my Z and smash on some poor Smuch in a Type S who thinks he is faster than anything on the road, like most Honda/Acura boys do.... Yawn (of course I would get it on vid)" - sounds like you're the guy who's trying to start something again, agreeing to a race my butt... you're asking for a street race. WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE TRACK AND RACE SH*T, you're putting other ppl's lives endanger by street racing. I can't believe you call yourself an enthusiast when you're in fact just a damn ricer w/ low self esteem.

well i'm tired of going thru ur scion biased posts but you my friend need to find yourself some selfesteem and stop racing on the streets.
Only thing i really disagree with you is the motors. The rsx-s and the Si have two different motors. K20z1 and K20z3, in power both are very very closely matched but not the same motor or parts. Other than that i agree with you, he does sound like a ricer. However, he at least has power. A 350z and a 300whp (give or take) tC. Only problem is, with those two cars in his posts he appears to feel undestructable and unbeatable when in reality that 300whp is probably a 12 to a 13 flat second car. Hell, maybe even slower since hes "not that great at racing".

On a autocross or road course though, that tC will be one of the slower cars. That 350z if its stock, he has no bragging rights because 350z's aren't that fast in any racing environment in stock forum.

Hes just ____ed because he can't admit defeat so he has to take it out on someone. No use in arguing with him, this can last forever since he has a ego the size of the universe. Of course, he won't admit that because hes too proud for that.

Quick Reply: beat rsx type-s with S/C?