Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Anyone else shop at EvasiveMotorsports.com?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Anyone else shop at EvasiveMotorsports.com?

I placed an order for a set of Blox lug nuts from them over the weekend and they called me Monday to say that they didnt have any in stock although the website let me order them. So after them helping me with finding a set of lugs in stock, i went with a set of Muteki lug nuts. They said that they would ship them that day and the online status would be updated...

They never updated the site since Monday so i waited until Wednesday to call them. Some guy picked up and checked on the order and he comes back on the phone after 10 mins only to tell me their shipping system isnt up and they would need to call me back. Never got a call back so I called this afternoon and they said they didnt have their emails up so they cant check the order and they'd call me back. They called to say that they made a mistake of shipping my order to a different Jeff. The guy sounded super sketchy on the phone so its making me nervous.

Has anyone dealt with them before? Are they a good company? How long should i give them before i can take action? I have a set of wheels that i cant mount bc I have no lug nuts
Old 04-09-2009, 01:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I ordered Lugs from them. Ordered Project Kics. I spoke with them via e-mail first before ordering as they don't update their site often. I spoke with Tony who was very prompt and responsive. They were having an issue with their PayPal sending track#'s but all worked out. I spoke with him, he verified they had 1 set left, I ordered them on their site, they shipped out that day and the next day Tony sent me and email with the track#. So, in the end, my experience was good, but I will verify this once the lugs actually arrive.

***I highly advise calling or e-mailing them first before ordering an item***
Old 04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have had an Excellent experience w/ Evasive MotorSports!

I ordered some Muteki Lugs from them one afternoon....then BAM the next day I got them in the mail...I was like WHOA!...thats some fast service!!!

Unless they are slipping in their Customer Service....
Old 04-09-2009, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think he caught them on a bad few days. They did explain to me that their paypal and tracking system were experiencing issues but if you speak with them via email or phone, then they are great people to deal with.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:30 PM

....i bought from these guys once, and will not do it again. back before i got my box i had a civic hatchback. i bought a buddy club exhaust from them. called them to order ( so that i could verify that it would fit) well it didnt. Long story short i had to call these guys over and over and they just told me to call buddy club. And after they finally let me send the exhaust back i still had to wait 2 months for them to give me my money back (400 dollars). Just thought i would share...........
Old 04-23-2009, 01:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I guess every business has moments. I only purchased lug nuts from them although they did cost $250. Entire thing from purchase to delivery was about 5 days. I was satisfied with them.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've attempted to order an air diversion panel from them before to no avail. I placed the order online, the money was never taken from my account, I never received a receipt, tracking number, or a product. I called them about it and asked why, their response was, we didn't have one in stock like the site said so we cancelled the order... WTF? Maybe notify me next time or update your site since you obviously deal online! Will never buy anything from them again.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Got the Muteki, Blox, and Skunk2 in stock just in case it doesn't work out with them.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i picked up some rays red short lug nuts for a friend from them before.. i think they closed at 6:30 but the guy waited for me til 7:00pm. or it might've been close at 7:30 and they waited for me til 8:00. seemed like nice guys. i just told them that i saw their price on 8thcivic.com, and they just gave me the price that they listed. no bs.

but that's all i ever bought from them..
Old 08-20-2009, 09:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Same here, i have excellent experience with them. I ordered couple parts from them and they shipped it in less than a week no problem AND PLUS i live near them, so it's pick up or ship, haha!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i bought muteki lugs through their site. got the lugs w/in 5 days
Old 08-29-2009, 10:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

evasive is a great shop. i've dealt with evasive on different occasions and they've always pulled thru with satisfaction.

sorry to hear bout the problem with the buddy club exhaust but its not really their fault their job is to sell. the responsibility is more on buddy club over anything else. just being honest.