Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Bad Experience with SoleLaced.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 02-24-2010, 04:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

To everyone that has offered their opinions, thank you. I can care less if people "backed" me up or not, but I really appreciate it. It boils down to the terms of a contact that we NEVER came to determined beforehand.

If you want, I will post the SCREEN SHOT to the invoice i sent you for everyone to see. Never was it stated anywhere the EXACT time and PLACE we will meet. I wrote in the invoice that it will be mid-end of February. Obviously you sent me the money, thus agreeing to the term, before we even set a "quasi" date to meet. Regardless if I was already traveling that route or not, I still brought the kit to adhere to my end of the terms of giving you the possibility/opportunity to pick up the kit. You didnt show up, thats not my fault.

Your argument of "We had a set time and I changed it" is not valid since it was never stated in any contract or invoice.

tcLover, all of your posts in this thread has be composed of whining and complaining.
Please, state some hard fact that will back up something you are saying.
And please, post something that proved to me you tried working with me, as you stated
Old 02-24-2010, 04:55 PM
SL Member

Whatever you say dude.... The reason the date wasn't picked at the end of Jan when you requested I paid 50 bucks is because you didn't know the exact day of your track meet!! When you figured the date out you sent me a text stating you would be here the 20-21 so I then asked you what time could we meet on Saturday so I can tell my work as I wanted Sunday to put it on.... You told me Saturday around 9! Which if course was after the fact that I sent the money... Only reason why a date wasn't set was again because you didn't know when your meet was... But YOU said Saturday at 9 and YOU changed it therefore YOU need to refund my money
Old 02-24-2010, 05:05 PM
SL Member

So question... Since the terms said "at the end of feb" this means I could of shown up at the date and time you told me AFTER the money was sent because you couldn't put in a time or date because you didn't know when your meet was... So let's say you told me ok meet me at 9 at this place in the 20th and you wernt there... Does this mean u didn't break the terms because no date was in the terms?! I mean come on!! Just because there wasn't a date or time in the contract that right there should really mean you should stick to your words which was meet at 9 on Saturday... So since there was no date set was I suppose to wait at the meeting spot until the end of feb is over and done with?! I don't think so... Therefore at that time when you figured at a time and date which was Saturday at 9 u then should treat that like it was in the terms... It wasn't my fault that you didn't know the date of your track meet I understand that... But I guess it's my dumbass fault to trust you when you set a time in place since you couldn't out it into the terms....
Old 02-24-2010, 05:09 PM
SL Member

This is annoying! Why can't you refund the money and be done with this?! Because remember I didn't change anything!! You did!! You asked be to come at midnight! You asked me to leave work early... And trust me if I knew you would of changed all this around I would if never sent the money!! But who on earth can put life changes into a term?! No one can! You couldn't even put a date! Omg... Just admit you made changes and refund the money
Old 02-24-2010, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Just curious, but why couldn't this have been taken care of at Midnight, when Nikki got down there?
Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Banned
5 Year Member
SL Member

im kinda tired of hearing her whine. I want you to pay her back just to shut her up
Old 02-24-2010, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^yea what he said
Old 02-24-2010, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FlintMica2005
im kinda tired of hearing her whine. I want you to pay her back just to shut her up
Old 02-24-2010, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FlintMica2005
That's what I said on like page 1... LOL
Old 02-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Banned
5 Year Member
SL Member

lmfao your right. hahaha
Old 02-24-2010, 05:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
Just curious, but why couldn't this have been taken care of at Midnight, when Nikki got down there?
I'd still like an answer on this, regardless of the outcome. And the answer better not be "it was too late."
Old 02-24-2010, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
I'd still like an answer on this, regardless of the outcome. And the answer better not be "it was too late."
i dont know about you, but when i am about to get a part..

I MAKE SURE I DO WHAT IT AKES TO GET IT..

from paying shipping or driving to meet up with someone...
if i wanted a part bad enough i WOULD MAKE IT HAPPEN
just sounds to me it was a way out of getting the part.

but... but she could have a good reason not going up there at mid night better than it was MIDNIGHT..
Old 02-24-2010, 06:00 PM
SL Member

I'm not about to meet some guy I don't know at midnight I am a female! AND I had to work the next day at 8 I wasn't about to get home after 1 am and then work all day... Plus that's besides the point...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Another thing. You said you worked until 4:30 on Sunday. He asked if you could meet anytime between 630am-5pm Sunday. Why not go straight from work to Buttonwillow to pick it up? You said you're 30-40 mins from Buttonwillow, that's right at/around 5pm.

And since when does 12:00am + 30-40 min = after 1am?

and lol@thevaginaexcuse

It sounds like you weren't willing to work with the situation at all, regardless of him trying to help you out by trying to arrange a time to your best convenience.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

NO ITS NOT BESIDE THE POINT..
he asked you different times to meet up.. you backed out each time.... if you worried about meeting up with some guy because you are a female you should have paid shipping....

again it shows how much you really wanted the part...

i dont know? if i had alot of time inveested in selling the part to you and it fell thru and it was in the "terms" i would keep the money for the head ache..

if it was not that big of a deal i would have givin the money back...

i think you griping about this is not making anyone want to give to the money back weather it is the right thing to do or not...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

thank god it rained here and all the snow is gone!!!

how's the weather in PA?
Old 02-24-2010, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

it's ok for now.. but we are suppose to get 6-12" of snow tonight into friday

not looking forward to it..

we are 1.5" away from the pay record for snow....
so..yayyyyyy
Old 02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tClover21
I'm not about to meet some guy I don't know at midnight I am a female! AND I had to work the next day at 8 I wasn't about to get home after 1 am and then work all day... Plus that's besides the point...
you dont have to meet in a dark alley, go somewhere public 24 hour store of some sort
Old 02-24-2010, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tClover21
Whatever you say dude.... The reason the date wasn't picked at the end of Jan when you requested I paid 50 bucks is because you didn't know the exact day of your track meet!! When you figured the date out you sent me a text stating you would be here the 20-21 so I then asked you what time could we meet on Saturday so I can tell my work as I wanted Sunday to put it on.... You told me Saturday around 9! Which if course was after the fact that I sent the money... Only reason why a date wasn't set was again because you didn't know when your meet was... But YOU said Saturday at 9 and YOU changed it therefore YOU need to refund my money
wrong again. So you're saying that you paid me 50 dollars cause you didn't know what date it was? Doesn't that just reenforce my so-called bad selling practices? Beyond that, it makes absolutely no sense.

I asked for a 50 dollar deposit to make sure I will get the whole kit sold. That's why I wouldn't part it out unless I found buyers for all the pieces. I thought that the deposit would gurantee me that you will buy the kit if I brought it down there but I guess not.

Anyways, paypal deemed it out of their legal control since paypal's user
agreement only covers but not limited to shipped items. They are not held responsible for any thing such as services or intangable actions.

I'm in the hospital now and updating on my phone. Expect more of a indepth response when I get to my laptop.

Quick Reply: Bad Experience with SoleLaced.