Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

BEWARE: TurboCustomz + Gordon Race Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I responded in the other thread. The situation is regrettable and I have not had the means to straighten it out as an individual. For that I am sorry.

I have not forgotten about you and I will do anything in my power to re-emburse you for the money you have been without as soon as I can. Please understand that I am no longer working as a business and this makes things MUCH more difficult for me to resolve this situation.

I will contact you with more information as I can.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

there goes charles again trying to talk his way out of things../. HAHAHAHA
Old 03-29-2007, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
I responded in the other thread. The situation is regrettable and I have not had the means to straighten it out as an individual. For that I am sorry.

I have not forgotten about you and I will do anything in my power to re-emburse you for the money you have been without as soon as I can. Please understand that I am no longer working as a business and this makes things MUCH more difficult for me to resolve this situation.

I will contact you with more information as I can.
Guys like this need to be shot! You do not over promise and under deiver (or dont deliver at all!) You are the discrase that has made the business community untrusting. You need to stop doing business untill you pull your head out of your ___! Someone as immature and inexperienced should not run or even try to do their own business. Do you even know what it takes? All I can say is you are lucky you have not done business with me or you would be screwed and working for me for the rest of your life!

Go get yourself a job delivering pizza to make up for you immature mistakes. Your a smooth talker and I have seen all your other posts making empty promises!

No one should do business with this CLOWN
Old 03-29-2007, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i tried filing a small claim, but it is a total waste of time and money if you live too far from the defendent. thanks, uncle sam!

also, i think that charles owes a lot of people money. the lawyer with whom i spoke turned up a ton of liens and such when he searched for charles gordon, but i didn't have enough info to be certain which, if any, were him. trying to get money out of someone in that situation is like trying to squeeze blood from a stone.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Best of luck I would find out what is the name of the place he works at and call a lawyer around that area and tell him the situation. It has been a year you can sue for damages
Old 03-29-2007, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

already did. he works at automotion in louisville, ky.
http://automotionky.com/

the lawyer's fees merely for filing would match my loss of $550.
charles is selling parts of his car. i doubt that he has a dime to spill at this point, so i would lose the lawyer's fees on top of what i lost to charles even if i included court fees in the law suit.

i am doing the same as sikness: warning people about the horrors of doing business with him.