Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

BUYER BEWARE: pls read..[CARISMA]

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 10:11 AM
5 Year Member

Default BUYER BEWARE: pls read..[CARISMA]

i ordered a JDM foglights from this store called CARISMA 'coz they had their JDM foglights advertised $40 cheaper than CARSON.. while i was on the phone with the seller, i'll asked the guy if it's a real JDM and he told me yes.. as dumb a$$ as i am , i went ahead and ordered. couple of days later, the foglights arrived. i opened the box and boy i was ____ed coz it wasn't a JDM ones..i called the guy and told him this is a USDM foglights and he insist that it is a JDM ones.. i told him i'll send him a pix of a JDM and he said yes.. on hour later, i called him back and asked if he received the email and he told me yes.. i asked the guy if i could get my refund back and he said i can't get a refund.. by the time, my head blew up and start cuzzing on the phone and i told him straight "you're dumb doesn't know what the difference between JDM and USDM". i even told him if he notice the big difference between the two and he still insist it is a JDM.. He told they are made in japan and told him back "yeah but those were made for the US market". blah-blah-blah-blah...
i live up north so people there in southern cal. just let u guys know that i dont support this kinda of business running and i hope u feel the same..
with all this mess, i should of ordered my JDM foglights at CARSON in the first place..
i already called my bank and they have me filled a form to get my $ back and also called Better business bureau to have those investigated..
Old 02-02-2005, 04:39 AM
5 Year Member

I e-mailed the guy from carisma and attached this thread on his email.. and he called me within an hour i sent my email.. He asked me i could removed this thread and told him not until i get my $ back .. Even told him u getting a call from BBB anytime soon now..
Old 02-02-2005, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

for the removal of a dishonest seller Nice move to email him with the thread and BBB lol.