Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

TO TCTUNERZ.

I've been trying to contact you for weeks. Finally when I did I was lied to. The refund you promised on Friday (Apr 4th 2005) or early the next week has not been posted. If I don't see money in the bank VERY soon you will be hearing from my lawyers. Order 168, refund of $754.

I've been FAR MORE than patient than you apparently deserve and I've restrained myself from making my own contribution to your already poor reputation. It wouldn't be difficult to associate tCtunerz with words like "unreliable" and "scammers". (I would tell you all of this elsewhere but I can't ever get a hold of you. This way I have witnesses.)

I wouldn't be so mad if I was the only one with complaints. It is very clear that while you have some satisfied customers you have quite a few grossly dissatisfied customers. I will recommend everybody that has valid, current issues with tCtunerz' business practices to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (to compliment your already "D" rating). I will also encourage everybody that has current valid issues with you to coordinate and discuss it. Undoubtedly it won't be just my lawyers but our lawyers you'll have to deal with.

tCtunerZ's Better Business Bureau page

I appreciate that you've removed the ACT clutch kit and HKS flywheel from your store, as those products are as of now not available to the public and don't exist, respectively. If I do receive my refund by Wednesday of next week (April 20th, 2005) I will not post anything negative about you beyond a reference to this thread, which, if you do what you're supposed to, will contain my confirmation of receiving said refund.

I never wanted it to come to this!! I love what you (people) appear do for the tC community. We need sites like yours to be as awesome as you promise. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and you screwed it up. You leave me with no choice.

TAKE CARE OF THIS!
Old 04-14-2005, 07:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Quick - in regards to your IM:

tCtunerz: Hello Are you there?
tCtunerz: Chris whats your contact number?
tCtunerz: You can reach me @ 888-tctuner ext 7 which is direct to me
tCtunerz: Thanks for your support
Quick
That extension doesn't go anywhere, neither does extension 9 that you gave me when I actually did get to talk to you once. My contact phone number is in my customer profile on your site - I updated the number after last time we talked.

I also see you finally got on top of that Better Business Bureau rating I warned you about. You went from a D to a BB since I posted 2.5 hours ago. Glad to see that you're taking steps.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

okay erm this has definitely gottne quicky's attention. i will definitely try my best to talk to quicky abuot this. please don't hate me cuz i help out tctunerz.com i just answer the questions that people send to us that's all .

quicky has called me and we will handle this situation. please be very patient, we do not have any means to fustrate you like this.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by taek
okay erm this has definitely gottne quicky's attention. i will definitely try my best to talk to quicky abuot this. please don't hate me cuz i help out tctunerz.com i just answer the questions that people send to us that's all .

quicky has called me and we will handle this situation. please be very patient, we do not have any means to fustrate you like this.
Of course I wouldn't hate you for helping them out. They need some good help! I appreciate your attentiveness.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:11 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default real soon

Hey Teak,

I need to get my Kaeon bumper too (soon!) or I will be asking for a refund too!!

This is way outa hand and unacceptable!!

Please get me an update tomorrow or issue me a refund (Order 131, Ticket ID: JRV-80983-902)!!

I thinks it's great that your here on this site working for tctunerz, but duwayne or quicky or whomever needs to be here too!
Old 04-15-2005, 01:25 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, I will ask for my refund of $3550 for the scionspeed stage II turbo if tctunerz does not pay the funds to scionspeed.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I personally dont have anything agains tc tunerz since I have had no business dealing with them. I think that tctunerz has the potential to become the greatest tC parts web page online, and I will bet money that they will become the greatest as soon as they get their act together. If anyone from tCtunerz is reading this, you guys should know that your business would probably be booming already if it wasn't for the fact that you guys have no communication (besides taek) with your target audience. My advice to you would be to hire one or two full time secretaries, that would be able to recieve all of your orders and fill them promptly, and recieve and answer your phone calls/emails. Sure hiring full time secretaries might be costly, but your looking at the long term picture here. The way your business is running now, your not only loosing customers, but all of your potential customers who are being told to stay away from you. Please turn your business around, so we only have to go to one source to fufill all of our tC needs.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

dirty rotten scoundrels....thats what they are....secret scoundrels
Old 04-15-2005, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

waaa someone censored my censored word! oh well

JUST KNOW IT WAS THERE!!
Old 04-15-2005, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: tCtunerZ - lawsuit

Originally Posted by draven301
TO TCTUNERZ.

I've been trying to contact you for weeks. Finally when I did I was lied to. The refund you promised on Friday (Apr 4th 2005) or early the next week has not been posted. If I don't see money in the bank VERY soon you will be hearing from my lawyers. Order 168, refund of $754.

I've been FAR MORE than patient than you apparently deserve and I've restrained myself from making my own contribution to your already poor reputation. It wouldn't be difficult to associate tCtunerz with words like "unreliable" and "scammers". (I would tell you all of this elsewhere but I can't ever get a hold of you. This way I have witnesses.)

I wouldn't be so mad if I was the only one with complaints. It is very clear that while you have some satisfied customers you have quite a few grossly dissatisfied customers. I will recommend everybody that has valid, current issues with tCtunerz' business practices to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (to compliment your already "D" rating). I will also encourage everybody that has current valid issues with you to coordinate and discuss it. Undoubtedly it won't be just my lawyers but our lawyers you'll have to deal with.

tCtunerZ's Better Business Bureau page

I appreciate that you've removed the ACT clutch kit and HKS flywheel from your store, as those products are as of now not available to the public and don't exist, respectively. However, if I do receive my refund by Wednesday of next week (April 20th, 2005) I will not post anything negative about you beyond a reference to this thread, which, if you do what you're supposed to, will contain my confirmation of receiving said refund.

I never wanted it to come to this!! I love what you (people) appear do for the tC community. We need sites like yours to be as awesome as you promise. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and you screwed it up. You leave me with no choice.

TAKE CARE OF THIS!
draven, to help you out I have put a horrible karmatic curse on tctunerz for you. If they do not take care of this they will regret it. Trust me.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jrv2000
...Please turn your business around, so we only have to go to one source to fufill all of our tC needs.
We already do, www.creativecompacts.com and James (the owner I think) is on here daily.

Quick, Duwayne, whatever, you should be talking to your customers directly too. You don't need to be here daily or answer all the questions, but just let us know you actually care and most importantly not try to win us or get emotional, like some of the tctunerz posts have been like in the past. Like jrv2000 said, get some freakin' secretaries man.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jmiller20874
Originally Posted by jrv2000
...Please turn your business around, so we only have to go to one source to fufill all of our tC needs.
We already do, www.creativecompacts.com and James (the owner I think) is on here daily.

Quick, Duwayne, whatever, you should be talking to your customers directly too. You don't need to be here daily or answer all the questions, but just let us know you actually care and most importantly not try to win us or get emotional, like some of the tctunerz posts have been like in the past. Like jrv2000 said, get some freakin' secretaries man.
not just hot chicks behind a desk, get some fat old ones... they actually do the job.

seriously, everyone should rally! Boycott and dismiss tctunerz.com. scion life moderators should take tctunerz off of this website because it sours the respect of scionlife.com!

If you can't handle growth of a business, don't advertise. stfu and keep it local. period.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:49 AM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Hmm, it looks like someone's past business practices that some claimed were phoney are starting to resurface AGAIN.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

sh*T guys alright. if it makes things better. i'm going to be working full time answering phone calls in may. basically like a secretary but i'm not fat or hot. i'll be helpful though and i have wisdom in cars, i doubt hot or fat girls would have that.

i talked to quicky today and he needs to contact chris.. like now cuz he refunded the wrong person and stuff so yeah and for the bumper and scionspeed turbo, i will talk to quicky about that.

and thanks for the compliments for being on here, this is what i do for tCtunerz.com
Old 04-15-2005, 06:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

like now cuz he refunded the wrong person and stuff
Old 04-15-2005, 06:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

like now cuz he refunded the wrong person and stuff
Whoops!
Old 04-15-2005, 01:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey squirrel, love the avatar. It's super-squirrel
Old 04-15-2005, 03:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

sh*T guys alright. if it makes things better. i'm going to be working full time answering phone calls in may. basically like a secretary but i'm not fat or hot. i'll be helpful though and i have wisdom in cars, i doubt hot or fat girls would have that.

i talked to quicky today and he needs to contact chris.. like now cuz he refunded the wrong person and stuff so yeah and for the bumper and scionspeed turbo, i will talk to quicky about that.

and thanks for the compliments for being on here, this is what i do for tCtunerz.com
He refunded the wrong person? Please don't refund the wrong person with my order. Quick PM me to try to resolve the issue with my $3550 purchase for the scionspeed stage II, and I told him to send the payment to Scionspeed by this Monday, April 18th. I called Scionspeed this morning and they said they have not received the payment yet for my order (since feb 28, '05), and they (scionspeed) are HAVING TROUBLE GETTING ANYONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE OR CALL BACK from tctunerz. This is one of your "distributor" and they can't even contact tctunerz??? If tctunerz cannot send the payment by this MONDAY 4/18/05. I ask that you REFUND my money to me. My name, order number, phone number is on the order and the email that I PM Quick earlier. Please don't refund this to the wrong person.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by squirrel
Hmm, it looks like someone's past business practices that some claimed were phoney are starting to resurface AGAIN.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I follow certain "Life Rules" in my day to day life.

Life Rules:
* Never eat anywhere that's main source of income is Gas. This includes Burger Kings built into gas stations.
* Never ____ in the wind.
* Never stand still if everyone is running from something.
* Never trust anyone named Quicky.

-Z

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info