Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg wheres my f*profanity* header.... i cant get s*profanity*t back easily by paying through paypal....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

am i the only person on ebay who did not recieve the header??
Old 05-05-2005, 08:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

boy i swear.... everytime i go to this topic forum and paypal file dispute i get sooo ____ed....

tctunerz i filed a dispute on paypal 7 days ago, in the next 3 days paypal will decide to give my money back... the only time ill stop this dispute is if i get an e-mail of my item shipped w/ tracking #... after 3 days from now i will go ahead and select whatever paypal gives me.

and i will be extremely ____ed when i get my money back, you have no idea...
Old 05-06-2005, 06:54 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draven301
Originally Posted by Azure Pearl tc
Originally Posted by tCtunerZ
I apologize if I’ve offended you in any way.

Thank you,
Quick
www.tctunerz.com??????????
Q Workz Master Creations CEO
tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations
where's my money $3550?
You got your money back from Visa, no? As did I. I just don't see any point in riding him any further if you got your money back.
Pending.... what makes this a problem is that Tctunerz has not responded in anyway to resolve this matter on their own because this transaction is just between me and tctunerz. What kind of s*&t is this? Tctunerz, or quick a$*, has posted in the last few previous post and has not responded to, or even mention about the refunding of my money or yours. As you can see, this is not even poor business service. It is more in the realm of scamming, if this continues. Tctunerz has to let a third party get involved in order to get the money refunded???? What S*$t is that? Look how much trouble you had to go through, and pain and suffering. That pain, suffering, and time is pursuable in the court of law..., and valuable, but wasted time has been lost in this process, and not a word from tctunerz or action by them to resolve the issue of yours, mine, dilivirum, cuba, and many others.

So, an apology or any delay tactic verbal comments from occasional interjections or post by tctunerz is not enough. ACTION to resolve the issues is required. And, since the matters have worsened to this point, more than just refunding or shipping the product after months, years and years or waiting is required.

As you can see, quick has been reading these posts, noted by the recent posts on this topic, but yet has not attempted to respond to the refunding of money, or the shipping of products. No action has been seen.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:18 AM
Banned
SL Member

Wow this thread gets a sticky huh… Why the tCtunerZ Supporter thread wasn’t made a sticky? Why haven’t other Retail, Shop & Dealer Experiences made into a sticky?

This has gone far enough, for those who want to know what’s up on our end, long story short. CardService International our merchant account holder (credit card processor) is on our case for large volume of high dollar sales. This has been going on since before Draven posted and as of earlier this week we ere told basically that all orders we have processed and refunds submitted is sitting in their holding account for six months. This is after we have faxed all needed information regarding customers information including tracking numbers! So here you have us in a predicament, our site is linked to our distributors. When we get the order, they get the order and bill us, 2-3 days later the funds should be in our account by the time the customer receives their product. So now we are paying for items we don’t have funds for. Paul a.k.a Keaon can back me on this, he places an order on 4/12/05, we authorized his card and our distributor Racing Solution for this particular order shipped him his hood and he received it. Our distributor got paid but did we? No!

The BBB and our lawyers are on this, in the mean time since there is nothing that can be done for the past orders or refunds like Draven’s we are sending out orders ASAP and will deal with this dilemma on our end. We’ve been in a situation that had no answers hence the reason for no reply on your forums to offer. We apologize for a situation that’s causes by our popularity and sales which we do not blame on you’re the customer but the company we decided to do business with.

There will be an email and phone calls made to customers that this may effect however our new ecommerce site goes live Monday and we will use Paypal, Check or Money Orders from now on to avoid this in the future.

Here are a few links to reference where this has happened to other merchants;

http://www.newsouthint.com/itcscam/i.../ITCSCAM2.html
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/arch.../300046-1.html
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/business/cardservice.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff26133.htm
http://axmoblog.com/paysat/archive/2005/03/25/165.aspx
http://www.bradfallon.com/2004/09/pa...unt-sucks.html
Quoted from the above link;
“But what they did was shut down our merchant account -- totally out of the blue -- and seize about $50,000.00 in funds for customers that had already paid us for products, some of which have already been drop shipped from other vendors.”

Below is a screenshot of the first email that we received regarding this matter.

Our apologies to our customers for having to be in this situation, we are working to resolve this matter and assure you tCtunerZ, Q Workz Master Creations and The tunerZnetwork are not criminals or Internet Scam websites of any manor!

Thank you for your time,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 10:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm still waiting on my refund, been quite some time now, say pushing 4 years. Duwayne you can put up any screen shots you wan't we know you are a scam. Remember your c-3 buddies! I'm still out my 850 dollars did they sieze that too? Have they been holding it that long? I dunno. I'd love to get a response to the e-mail I sent you, nothing there. Get a real job or something, you know the kind where ya EARN money the right way.... Just a thought for you.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by cubaricantC
I'm still waiting on my refund, been quite some time now, say pushing 4 years. Duwayne you can put up any screen shots you wan't we know you are a scam. Remember your c-3 buddies! I'm still out my 850 dollars did they sieze that too? Have they been holding it that long? I dunno. I'd love to get a response to the e-mail I sent you, nothing there. Get a real job or something, you know the kind where ya EARN money the right way.... Just a thought for you.
Were sorry to hear about your situation, we can offer a discount to products purchased from our site which is not an admittance of guilt but a sign of good faith on our end towards our dedication to our current and future customers. Your battle should’ve taken place 4 years ago with the company you had bad dealing with versus now in the manor you’re directing your affairs. We are not placing blame on you nor the company that did not perform their end of the customer-to-business relationship however if you have no pending affairs with tCtunerZ or Q Workz Master Creations we would be happy to make your next online purchase a successful one.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 10:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

actually I did fight with you 4 years ago unfortunately I choose to serve my country and its quite hard to fight something like that when you are fighting in iraq and korea. In no way do I want any discounts from you as I will never even consider ordering anything from you or anyone affiliated with you. I am quite sure I can find records of the information about my accounts with you including e-mails and promises of a turbo if my order was not recieved in the time specified, which it wasn't. You cheat me out of 850 dollars and have the gall and nerve to offer me discounts from you. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! I some how find that ridiculously amusing. I want my money. I am back from Iraq, I am really disgusted at the thought that you continue ripping people off, making excuses and then this. My friend you have a lesson to learn in life. I have and will continue to report you to the ifcc, bbb, and other cybercrime agencies until my monies are returned. I will never stop discouraging people from using your services, as I and most everyone else who has used your services know, are as bogus as the pop ups offering a free ipod that you cant get rid of when you get on the net. Thank you so very much for your time hopefully the time you waste replying to my e-mail and these threads will keep you occupied enough to save one more person from your decietful ways. I hope your day is as full of sunshine as mine,

Good Day
Old 05-06-2005, 10:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh yeah and quit callin yourself quick, we know who you are and it just makes me think that much less of you (not that I thought much of you before) seeing you use a bogus name.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Banned
SL Member

actually I did fight with you 4 years ago unfortunately I choose to serve my country and its quite hard to fight something like that when you are fighting in iraq and korea. In no way do I want any discounts from you as I will never even consider ordering anything from you or anyone affiliated with you. I am quite sure I can find records of the information about my accounts with you including e-mails and promises of a turbo if my order was not recieved in the time specified, which it wasn't. You cheat me out of 850 dollars and have the gall and nerve to offer me discounts from you. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! I some how find that ridiculously amusing. I want my money. I am back from Iraq, I am really disgusted at the thought that you continue ripping people off, making excuses and then this. My friend you have a lesson to learn in life. I have and will continue to report you to the ifcc, bbb, and other cybercrime agencies until my monies are returned. I will never stop discouraging people from using your services, as I and most everyone else who has used your services know, are as bogus as the pop ups offering a free ipod that you cant get rid of when you get on the net. Thank you so very much for your time hopefully the time you waste replying to my e-mail and these threads will keep you occupied enough to save one more person from your decietful ways. I hope your day is as full of sunshine as mine,

Good Day
Our apologies if you’ve been offended in any way however if you ever choose to take up our offer for discounted parts for your past internet ordering experiences it will be on the table.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 11:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

offended??? Is that all you can ever answer to anyone when they get cheated by you? I'm not offended i'm irate. give me an 850 dollar discount and actually ship me my product maybe then. How about I order 85o bucks worth of stuff from you, you don't charge me, I recieve my product, and then hey I might just tell everyone you are the best site out there. Until that happens or I have my money tough luck. I will continue to warn people about you. How about I give you my number and you give me a call and we can talk. I know you can't be reached on your phones, so well skip the calling you option. If that sounds like a plan well go for it
let me know...
Old 05-06-2005, 11:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh and how about you post up a little sum up story about elc motorsports and why it no longer exists, and how many people lost money to that. That will show just how much you care about your customers, discounts, HA you sicken me

C.O.D---- maybe thats what you need. If people don't get their stuff they never pay problem solved.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Banned
SL Member

offended??? Is that all you can ever answer to anyone when they get cheated by you? I'm not offended i'm irate. give me an 850 dollar discount and actually ship me my product maybe then. How about I order 85o bucks worth of stuff from you, you don't charge me, I recieve my product, and then hey I might just tell everyone you are the best site out there. Until that happens or I have my money tough luck. I will continue to warn people about you. How about I give you my number and you give me a call and we can talk. I know you can't be reached on your phones, so well skip the calling you option. If that sounds like a plan well go for it
let me know...
We understand your position however your claims have no dealings with us, were simply on a mission to stop the bad press brought onto us by outlandish claims. We would be happy to work something out in your favor if it brought a positive feedback on our reputation within the Scion community. Our efforts to assist you is no admittance of guilt or wrong doing, it’s our way of proving ourselves to you and other Scion owners. Feel free to email your name, address, contact phone and be sure to mention your ScionLife screen name for reference and we can assist you in obtaining what you feel is rightfully yours.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 11:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Let me ask you this. Is your name duwayne mcclendon or does he have anything to do with your site? If so my dealings are as much with you as can be. Different name same scandalous person. I don't care what you call your front of a company, same person same deal. Gimme my money. I'll pm you my info- e-mails have no use as you don't reply to them.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Banned
SL Member

Oh and how about you post up a little sum up story about elc motorsports and why it no longer exists, and how many people lost money to that. That will show just how much you care about your customers, discounts, HA you sicken me

C.O.D---- maybe thats what you need. If people don't get their stuff they never pay problem solved.
We can feel your frustration in your comments however were not here to argue and bicker. It would seem that a mature and professional approach to this situation has been taken on our part; we would appreciate the same in return.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 11:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

C.O.D's
Old 05-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Banned
SL Member

Let me ask you this. Is your name duwayne mcclendon or does he have anything to do with your site? If so my dealings are as much with you as can be. Different name same scandalous person. I don't care what you call your front of a company, same person same deal. Gimme my money. I'll pm you my info- e-mails have no use as you don't reply to them.
Our association has many partners as with any company in business, with no admittance or denying any association with the above name mentioned we’ve stated our opinion on your situation. You may choose to take us up on or offer or continue in any manor you deem necessary.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 11:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You talk to me about maturity but all you can do is offer discounts for stuff when you owe me 850 dollars. You my friend are the one who needs a lesson in maturity.

A simple yes or no will do- duwayne mcclendon or no?
Old 05-06-2005, 11:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I pm'd my info, I have to do some work- call me at the time specified and we will discuss this matter further.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Banned
SL Member

You talk to me about maturity but all you can do is offer discounts for stuff when you owe me 850 dollars. You my friend are the one who needs a lesson in maturity.

A simple yes or no will do- duwayne mcclendon or no?

Originally Posted by tCtunerZ
Our association has many partners as with any company in business, with no admittance or denying any association with the above name mentioned we’ve stated our opinion on your situation. You may choose to take us up on or offer or continue in any manor you deem necessary.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 11:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that was neither a yes or a no. Education is free most places.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info