Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by cubaricantC
I pm'd my info, I have to do some work- call me at the time specified and we will discuss this matter further.
A representative from our association will be calling in the time frame mentioned. We appreciate your compliance in this matter.

Thank you,
Quick

Q Workz Master Creations CEO
tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations
Old 05-06-2005, 12:46 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCtunerZ
Originally Posted by cubaricantC
Let me ask you this. Is your name duwayne mcclendon or does he have anything to do with your site? If so my dealings are as much with you as can be. Different name same scandalous person. I don't care what you call your front of a company, same person same deal. Gimme my money. I'll pm you my info- e-mails have no use as you don't reply to them.
Our association has many partners as with any company in business, with no admittance or denying any association with the above name mentioned we’ve stated our opinion on your situation. You may choose to take us up on or offer or continue in any manor you deem necessary.

Thank you,
Quick
Nice execution of a smoke screen, Quick. You should be in politics.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Seems what this TCTUNERZ is doing is putting a negative spin back onto those who have a claim against him ...... Playing a game called pretending it is the fault of others and no him ...

My honest opinion is simple: BAN THIS COMPANY AND INDIVIDUAL from doing or conducting any type of business here !
Old 05-06-2005, 12:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

AMEN! Thank you H.O.S. that was the most beautiful thing i've heard all day!!
Old 05-06-2005, 01:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no call yet? so much for a show of faith. glad to see you're following up on this duwayne!!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 02:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Really sad that it took you this long to respond about this matter. Excuse me while I shovel my way out of all of this BS!
Old 05-06-2005, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Anyone That's Smarter Than a Rock
My honest opinion is simple: BAN THIS COMPANY AND INDIVIDUAL from doing or conducting any type of business here !
Seriously. Anyone that's read this thread long enough to see the replies by the guilty muncher... In my opinion, it's very transparent that this company is not a company but a scam operation. Please, stay clear of this pile of scat.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

It seems Quick only responded to the last batch of complaints when this became a sticky at the top of the Retail, Shop & Dealer Experiences.

What's funny is that although he's responding, he's responding by saying there's nothing he can do to satisfy his customer. Heh. It the fault of CardService International. Yeah, uhm, and our distributors... and our suppliers, yeah, uhm, and uhm our customers... yeah, yes, that sounds good.

So he's saying or implying that CardService International is crooked and he's just another victim huh?

Anyone know if this is a trend with tctunerz? They seem to be implying from the post about cardservice international that this is a problem that has only occurred since mid-april, but I think Scionlife complaints have been going on long before that.

Caveat Emptor.
He who lies down with dogs gets up with fleas.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

always has and will be a problem. It was back in the c-3 days, elc motorsports days, tc tuner"S" days, and any other forum he has scammed. Oh and I never got a call from him

Thanks for being so Mature and having a rep call me (were your parents too busy to call me duwayne?) You still living with them? Sorry got a little off subject there, well when you're done having dinner and getting your bath feel free to call me so I can get my money!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Make sure you scrub behind your ears there duwaynie poo
Old 05-06-2005, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

The purpose of this thread is to give them a chance to make up for all of the bad things that have happened. You have to try to resolve these things amicably or the point is futile.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by draven301
The purpose of this thread is to give them a chance to make up for all of the bad things that have happened.
I'm shocked that even you still don't get it. They're not interested in making good on anything. If they ever deliver any product, I'm of the firm belief it's not due to any other motive than to squeeze a little more out of the scam. Just like all his lies.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by superjeer
The purpose of this thread is to give them a chance to make up for all of the bad things that have happened.
I'm shocked that even you still don't get it. They're not interested in making good on anything. If they ever deliver any product, I'm of the firm belief it's not due to any other motive than to squeeze a little more out of the scam. Just like all his lies.
And to suport what Super is saying...

If you read your first post and posts after that you can cleary realize that you were mad and wanted to take some action...and it wasnt very friendly either. It just so happens that now you got your money back and want things to be fine again...well that is not going to happen...Just like you ranted the first couple of posts, other frustrated and misinformed members will do the same...

Just my 2 cents..
Old 05-06-2005, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

**MUST READ***

duwayne has not responded to my post....is this an ignore tactic? My $3550 that I'm discussing here is right now, recently transacted 2/28/05, and I am ask you to refund the money. As you, duwayne, had told cubarican that his matter 4 years ago should have been taken care of with that particular company....well, this is happening to me now, and I am talking to YOU about this matter so that you can take care of it. So, don't give me or cubarican this excuse. If you are not taking care of my transaction now, then you are not keeping your word.

As for the credit card services, that screenshot is of 4/15/05, and CSI didn't allow that batch to go through, and batches are performed daily. All the transaction on hand here or talked about is prior to 4/15/05....more like 4 years, jan 05, feb 05...... They were not tranacted the day before or on 4/15/05. The credit card company probably has already posted to your bank acount all those transaction from draven, divul, cuba, me, and others.

For example, the credit card merchant companies usually do not put a hold on an account unless they sense SCAM or FRAUD process. For example, a large number of charge backs from a customer's VISA or MASTERCARD on YOUR merchant company will trigger them not do business or put a hold on your account. Perhaps other credit card merchant companies may not want to do business with such an account. Thus, now you can proceed to PAYPAL, money order, checks, cashier's checks. These will secure funds to you.....so you can take the money.....and don't have to worry about charge backs, a consumer protection against SCAM or FRAUD. And, you don't have to send products to people. WHAT an BAD a$% IDEA??!@#@!@

PAYPAL will not refund money back to the consumer if the seller does not have MONEY in the Seller's PAYPAL ACCOUNT. IF a seller was to retrieve the money from their paypal account EVERYDAY, then there will always be a ZERO balance. THUS, paypal cannot retrieve the money from a potential scammer's seller's account to refund the consumer the money. NOT only that, paypal will only refund up to $250 or $500. SO, a potential scammer using a paypal account is a plus for him/her.

I know this because I used paypal before, and the seller did not send me the product. I asked paypal to refund me, but paypal could not because the seller had already retrieved the money from his paypal account, and zeroed it out. I was irate, told paypal that if they don't take care of it, I would call my credit card. They cared less, and told me that my paypal account "priveledges" will be lost if I went to my CC and charged back. I did, my CC refunded my money, and my paypal account was not affected. Luckily, I used my CC on paypal instead of bank transfer. Otherwise, I would have lost out on that. Paypal service is not as good as they "guarantee" it to be for the consumer. So the $250 or $500 guarantee from them is not worth anything.

So, divilum, I hope you used your CC on paypal instead of bank transfer. Otherwise, you need to get your product or money back from tctunerz.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The purpose of this thread is to give them a chance to make up for all of the bad things that have happened. You have to try to resolve these things amicably or the point is futile.
Exactly Draven. But did you get it resolved/money back through tctunerz or did you get it through your BANK? So if you got it through your bank, then your post has not been enough to ignite tctunerz to resolve problems.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

they will also hold funds if an ifcc ivestigation causes such. Duwayne for your sake give these people (and ME) our money back. We know we won't get any products. You still haven't called me like you were supposed to!!! Just like old times, you say take care of matters- with who??? you sure as hell won't communicate. you wouldn't then you wont now.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I heard from TCTUNERZ this week too!!

I pre-ordered the Kaeon bumper and when I couldn't get a date when it would be done(I never got a response when I repeatedly asked for an update), I asked for a refund. And I heard the same thing about the credit card company, about a hold be put on their account.

But my bank statement (i used a check card that works like a visa) states that the money was paid to Q Master Workz (tctunerz parent comapany).

Tell you the truth I was glad to just hear from them. It was the first time they have ever responded to me.

But I am still not happy with them taking my money and providing me with a product.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCtunerZ

This has gone far enough, for those who want to know what’s up on our end, long story short. CardService International our merchant account holder (credit card processor) is on our case for large volume of high dollar sales. This has been going on since before Draven posted and as of earlier this week we ere told basically that all orders we have processed and refunds submitted is sitting in their holding account for six months. This is after we have faxed all needed information regarding customers information including tracking numbers! So here you have us in a predicament, our site is linked to our distributors. When we get the order, they get the order and bill us, 2-3 days later the funds should be in our account by the time the customer receives their product. So now we are paying for items we don’t have funds for. Paul a.k.a Keaon can back me on this, he places an order on 4/12/05, we authorized his card and our distributor Racing Solution for this particular order shipped him his hood and he received it. Our distributor got paid but did we? No!

Q Workz Master Creations CEO
tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations
THAT IS FUNNY. YOUR DISTRIBUTORS GOT PAID but YOU DIDN'T?? MY Credit card statement last month showed the company QWORKZ MC as the business that charged me. Isn't that YOU? IT Sure shows that you got PAID. In addition, I called the distributor, and they haven't even received the order that I placed on TCTUNERZ website on 2/28/05. So, your posted excuse does not make sense. So something fishy is going on here, and your excuses or rebuttals have been broken everytime.

Refund my money, you already have my info.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1.) I didn't even know about TCTunerz, etc. before this thread.
2.) I've never bought anything from them, nor do I intend to now.
3.) I've read through this entire thread.

My thoughts?

ScionLife should ban TCTunerz account, his IP, ISP, and his domain.

With this many people hostile towards him and whatever company he runs, it will only incite anger by letting him post. Judging by TCTunerz posts, he is merely ducking and weaving every direct question and statement.

A real businessperson comes out and says, "My name is John Smith. I am the owner. This is my phone number. Call me." Then, take care of business! Not this........" I can neither confirm nor deny any professional relationship with some individual whose name may or may not be Duwayne blah blah......."

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS, GOOD OR BAD!

For TCTunerz side, if he makes good and refunds/delivers product, simply un-ban him and go from there.

This thread is accomplishing nothing but having people vent their frustrations.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

venting frustrations is not a bad thing. Keeping these frustrations bottled up with nowhere in particular to vent, can lead to chaos in other threads, which would need chasing and taming.

So leave this thread open... it's a service to the community.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info