Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank god for slow days at work, right? I just read this entire thread over the course of an hour or so and completely agree with Maicca.
1.) I didn't even know about TCTunerz, etc. before this thread.
2.) I've never bought anything from them, nor do I intend to NOW.
3.) I've read through this entire thread.

The fact he can't say who he's affiliated with, doesn't offer to look into it further for cubarican, simply throwing discounts out there, the fact he just vanished for a while and then comes in and makes it sound like everyone else's fault. The fact that he does business through a *PO BOX ONLY*... Jeez...

ON THAT NOTE

******MUST READ******

My dad used to work for the post office for over 25 years so I know a lot of the regulations and what not. You guys were asking about a lot of ways to reach him. What's his phone number, what's a street address for Duwayne and/or his "business" etc. The only people that have access TO the street addresses of a PO BOX HOLDER is the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE. Contacting a postal inspector to research claims and investigate fraud going through the property of the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (ever had a PO BOX, you know you pay for it... it's the USPS's property... you RENT IT) is a HUGE crime. He's basically using FEDERAL PROPERTY to help with his scam.

The Post office has an 800 number that can be contacted and you can get the number for a postal inspector in your area, if you're a victim of this douche and his PO BOX is in any way linked to you being out money and/or goods. This would be such as you having written a check and mailing it to him, etc.
DENISE AT THE 800 NUMBER FOR THE POSTAL SERVICE TOLD ME THAT YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE NUMBER TO THE APPROPRIATE INDIVIDUAL IN ***YOUR*** AREA. This little douche lives in California, but if you live in Minnesota, you need to contact one in Minnesota. Nevada? Get one in Nevada, etc. Have all of your stuff ready and they will go from there. The POSTAL SERVICE takes mail fraud incredibly serious, and I guarantee that with a federal payroll behind these guys, you'll see action. My dad was never a postal inspector/investigator, but they make BANK.

THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE POSTAL SERVICE IS:
1-800-ASK-USPS, WHICH IS 1-800-275-8777

BEST WAY TO REACH SOMEONE, PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH, THEN PRESS 0 TIL IT PUTS YOU THROUGH TO SOMEONE. THEY ARE EAST COAST BUT HAVE TYPICALLY "COMMON" WORK HOURS. ROUGHLY 9-5 est

My heart goes out for all of you who have been screwed by this guy and I hope you all get a resolution in your favor.

SCION LIFE-
PLEASE BAN THIS GUY FROM THE BOARDS. SOMEONE THAT CONDUCTS BUSINESS IN THIS WAY DOES NOT HAVE A PLACE ON YOUR SITE, OR AT THE VERY LEAST SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PROMOTE HIS BUSINESS ON HERE.

THANK YOU.

Please contact me with any questions you have regarding this process, I'll help in any way I can, or find resources for you.

inthewaside@aol.com
PLEASE INCLUDE SOMETHING MENTIONING SCIONLIFE IN THE SUBJECT. THANKS!
Old 05-06-2005, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Something I just realized. I think you all are gonna love this.

Take the total number of views (let's round to 10,000 to make it a little easier), and let's assume each person has checked this thread 25 times to update themselves on the latest.
That means 400 unique screen names have viewed this thread. Assume that with shipping each person would have spent $500, which seems reasonable, before this thread was created...

The creation of this thread just saved all those who earn their money the HONEST WAY, over TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Thanks to all who made us aware of this scam!

Old 05-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Banned
SL Member

For our customers that would like to contact us you can use my personal cell phone, (949) 254 5988 to arrange a meeting.

**NOTE**
YOUR CALL WILL BE RECORDED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE

Thank you,
Quick

Q Workz Master Creations CEO
tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations
Old 05-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by InTheWASide
Something I just realized. I think you all are gonna love this.

Take the total number of views (let's round to 10,000 to make it a little easier), and let's assume each person has checked this thread 25 times to update themselves on the latest.
That means 400 unique screen names have viewed this thread. Assume that with shipping each person would have spent $500, which seems reasonable, before this site was created...

The creation of this thread just saved all those who earn their money the HONEST WAY, over TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Thanks to all who made us aware of this scam!

We agree, the buzz behind this thread has been awesome, our page stats and potential customers who want to be the first to give us praises is amazing. We appreciate our supporters and assure you this is just a minor setback which is being resolved. We thank you for making us the largest Scion tC Web Site on the Internet. lap

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member

For those of you who were fortunate enough to attend SCION EXPOSED: DAYTONA you may have meet Will and saw the TCTUNERZ project car along with a stock TC. Well I am the owner of that TC. All of you complain of how long it takes to get parts. Well I waited 6 months for that kit and ended up getting a semi sponsor with TCTUNERZ out of it. Its like they say good things come to those who wait.
If anyone is having problems contacting Quick or anyone else get in touch with me (360) 649-3311. I talk to Qucik and Will frequently on issues with products and the website.
Sean
Old 05-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by cubaricantC
they will also hold funds if an ifcc ivestigation causes such. Duwayne for your sake give these people (and ME) our money back. We know we won't get any products. You still haven't called me like you were supposed to!!! Just like old times, you say take care of matters- with who??? you sure as hell won't communicate. you wouldn't then you wont now.
Enrique,

Two investors of ours have tried placing calls today and both say they received rings for a long period time then a voicemail system that hung up. I will personally call you in 15 minutes from the time of this thread.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-06-2005, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

In the end, I am left with this: use Visa plastic. Try to solve things amicably as best you can. Take advantage of consumer protection systems in place. If they did something wrong/illegal they'll get what they deserve one way or another - like enough bad feedback on eBay gets you suspended. If all options have been exhausted and you don't have your money back............... THEN call a lawyer.

Warn other people to be careful if you want, but don't jump on a bandwagon, because it gives me and everyone else a big list of people that didn't get ripped off. I think how "bad" a company is depends on the hype behind the assumption, much like saying that Star Wars is "good".

I started this thread for a couple of reasons: to get Quick's attention (which I did right away), and lay down the terms. Yes I was mad. About my money gone and lack of parts, not the lack of communication -- until I tried to get it back. That's where consumer protection services should've taken over. I could've been done with this a long time ago, but I didn't know. Now I do! Now his record has 1 hit from me, due to negligence that I can't excuse.

By the way, the phone number above will reach him. (I called w/ my caller ID off!) The 3 or 4 remaining people on this thread with actual unresolved issues I'd recommend calling, otherwise don't. If you don't call and try to work something out this could be viewed as an attempt at communcation by the company and any complaints could be turned against you. Just sayin.

I wanted my money back and I got it... from my bank yes but it'll get around to Quick in due time. What more do you want from me?
Old 05-07-2005, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCtunerZ
Paul a.k.a Keaon can back me on this, he places an order on 4/12/05, we authorized his card and our distributor Racing Solution for this particular order shipped him his hood and he received it. Our distributor got paid but did we? No!
Hey I checked today its still on hold.. They are pretty slow over there at cardservice huh? I use them for our store I hope they don't do the same to me! If they can take the hold off and cancle it I can paypal you, but they lady said they can't :?
Old 05-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Banned
SL Member

Enrique,

Aside from our conversation in which you were erratic and in professional about the matter, the offer for the Kaminari Full Body Kit in Polyurethane for $500 shipped COD is still on the table. Our apologies for the circumstances. For the kit that will retail for $1499 your gaining more than your original $850 that is in question. Our offer is no admittance if guilt but a sign of good faith on our part to you and the Scion Community.

**EDIT**
I WILL SHIP YOU A FREE KAMINARI BODY KIT WHEN FINAL R&D IS COMPLETED, THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID FOR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF SIMILAR NATURE. WE HOPE THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED A SIGN OF GOOD FATIH ON OUR PART TO THE SCION COMMUNITY.

Thank you for the return of a mature phone call Enrique, your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-07-2005, 06:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow is tctunerz ignoring me???? you guys sent me an email saying you dont have the item i purchased on record...

here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

i have not recieved any notice, not even a call about the item ever since i purchased it...

i sent you an E-MAIL and INSTANT MESSAGE of my phone number to contact me! and you never contact me!!!! i am willing to pick up my phone 24-7 and discuss about this...

my e-mail is Diluvium@comcast.net and AIM is OminuteO
i have already emailed and messaged my contact #, contact me by phone anytime!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!WOULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited By Kaeon
Old 05-07-2005, 07:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

please check you paypal records and its not hard to find because i have already filed a dispute and i will not cancel it intill you CONTACT ME!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 07:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, please edit your post so you aren't just wasting space with all the blank crap?

Thanks

(or better yet, fill all that space with stuff relevant to your opinions of tctuners or whatever...
Old 05-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This has been a fascinating thread.

I am not a customer of nor associated with tCtunerZ, nor of any of their related companies.

The physical business address they list for both Q Workz Master Creations andtCtunerZ (tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations) is:

14271 Jeffrey Ave #37
Irvine, Ca 92620
USA

Which from a quick on-line search logically appears to be a commercial mailbox at a local mailing service (think Mailboxes, etc. type of business):

Aim Mail Center
14271 Jeffrey Rd
Irvine, CA 92620
949-831-6995

(There does not appear to be a Jeffrey Ave in Irvine...)

Boxes #25 and #56 also resolve to other business in an on-line search.

Images on the Q Workz Master Creations web site claim to show their physical plant locations, if anyone recognizes them. They are certainly not a mailbox rental location.

They are also shown elsewhere as being at

Q Workz Master Creations
PO BOX 3707
RIVERSIDE, CA 92519

I guess "Quick" is one of those single-word-names like "Cher," eh? I don't recall conciously doing business with any company who's "CEO" only went by a single-word alias. "Quick, Q Workz Master Creations CEO - tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations"

I don't know about California, but here in Washington state there is an on-line government-run database for all businesses licensed in this state that shows the names of the principals, along with other licensing info. If California has such a helpful database, those interested in tCtunerZ and Q Workz Master Creations might wish to avail themselves of it...

Good luck in sorting this out, y'all!
Old 05-07-2005, 08:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

For those of you who were fortunate enough to attend SCION EXPOSED: DAYTONA you may have meet Will and saw the TCTUNERZ project car along with a stock TC. Well I am the owner of that TC. All of you complain of how long it takes to get parts. Well I waited 6 months for that kit and ended up getting a semi sponsor with TCTUNERZ out of it. Its like they say good things come to those who wait.
If anyone is having problems contacting Quick or anyone else get in touch with me (360) 649-3311. I talk to Qucik and Will frequently on issues with products and the website.
Sean
Is that why the rear bumper was cracked on the right side.
Old 05-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

what??? ^^^^
Old 05-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Banned
SL Member

Diluvium,

We appreciate the phone conversation today, let us know when you receive the header.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Banned
SL Member

Thomas,

You make a good point, the warehouses on our site are facilities we use however in the process of finding a new location in Irvine, Ca. The link below shows one particular facility we are pursuing.
www.qworkzmc.com/videos/new-warehouse-1.wmv

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-07-2005, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where is that warehouse located. The only thing I could makeout from that video is the telephone # to call if you are interested which is (949) 725 - 8500, which I linked back to this address...

Cb Richard Ellis, Commercial Real Estate, Brokerage Services, Newport Beach - (949) 725-8500 - 3501 Jamboree Rd Ste 100, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Old 05-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Banned
SL Member

Irvine, Ca is the city and state we are looking at for the new warehouse.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-07-2005, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I see some good points through out this topic. The main thing Im thinking about this whole thing is this. If x # of ppl are wanting money back, it could take some real time. Some companys are just like banks, they need customers money coming in, so they can buy the products to ship to you. So in a sense its a middle man kind of thing. Now see once tctuners gets the money, the company probably turns around & buys another supply of what you asked for, that way they will have one on hand to replace that of wich they just sent. Also of you money goes to pay the bills etc.. So if x amount of ppl want money back it could take a great while for tctuners to get that money at one time. If the company goes belly up, I dont think any one would get there money back. So yes complaining might help or it might not. Just take a look at the full big picture of how our world works. It would be nice if you could buy something & have it the instant you got it, but it just does not always work that way.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info