Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by chucksu
I see some good points through out this topic. The main thing Im thinking about this whole thing is this. If x # of ppl are wanting money back, it could take some real time. Some companys are just like banks, they need customers money coming in, so they can buy the products to ship to you. So in a sense its a middle man kind of thing. Now see once tctuners gets the money, the company probably turns around & buys another supply of what you asked for, that way they will have one on hand to replace that of wich they just sent. Also of you money goes to pay the bills etc.. So if x amount of ppl want money back it could take a great while for tctuners to get that money at one time. If the company goes belly up, I dont think any one would get there money back. So yes complaining might help or it might not. Just take a look at the full big picture of how our world works. It would be nice if you could buy something & have it the instant you got it, but it just does not always work that way.
CHUCKSU?? ...... is that YOU?!?

btw, I agree with you
Old 05-08-2005, 12:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draven301
Originally Posted by chucksu
I see some good points through out this topic. The main thing Im thinking about this whole thing is this. If x # of ppl are wanting money back, it could take some real time. Some companys are just like banks, they need customers money coming in, so they can buy the products to ship to you. So in a sense its a middle man kind of thing. Now see once tctuners gets the money, the company probably turns around & buys another supply of what you asked for, that way they will have one on hand to replace that of wich they just sent. Also of you money goes to pay the bills etc.. So if x amount of ppl want money back it could take a great while for tctuners to get that money at one time. If the company goes belly up, I dont think any one would get there money back. So yes complaining might help or it might not. Just take a look at the full big picture of how our world works. It would be nice if you could buy something & have it the instant you got it, but it just does not always work that way.
CHUCKSU?? ...... is that YOU?!?

btw, I agree with you
Yes its me
Old 05-08-2005, 01:14 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

One problem, chucksu, is that because of 'genaric' and widesopread problems in the past with this sort of thing, there are rules set up that need to be followed.

Many credit card 'merchant accounts' require that the 'product' be within a short time (like 72 hours) of being shipped before the card can be charged.

Once that credit card is charged, there isn't a whole lot of slack allowed in not shipping.

I also believe that for interstate commerce transactions with remote orders (mail order, etc.) if the product cannot be shipped within 30 days, that the customer must be notified and be given the opportunity to continue waiting or cancelling the order with no charges.

Why do these rules exist? Because of a history of customers being charged long before a product was shipped, and customer's having to wait seemingly forever to get a product.

Yes, some of the rules make it very difficult for small companies if the least little thing goes wrong, but those are the rules of the game. Those companies have to factor in ways to handle those setbacks or the go under and someone else, with a possibly better business plan, can give it a try.

In this case tCtunerZ appears to claim on it's website to stock products. If they are simply having them drop-shipped, that is a whole different business. Perhaps it is a mix of stock and drop-ship.

In any case, with as many different folks seeming to have had problems with getting charged and then not receiving the product, it would cause *ME* to think twice should I be considering an order.

Clear, open, and prompt communication is the only way for a small company to survive when dealing with customers. Those who don't learn that generally have a rougher time...
Old 05-08-2005, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tomas
Clear, open, and prompt communication is the only way for a small company to survive when dealing with customers. Those who don't learn that generally have a rougher time...
You hit the nail right on the head with that statement!!
Old 05-08-2005, 01:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Unfortunately he still hasn't called me back or e-mailed me like he was supposed to.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

anyone ever get anything resolved? this thread is long... i still l havent heard anyone say their issue was resolved to their satisfaction
Old 05-08-2005, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Scammer. Period. A coward as well.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Banned
SL Member

We appreciate the comments from bystanders to this situation, if there are real customers that we have not handled their situation please advice us A.S.A.P. For our customers that would like to contact us you can use my personal cell phone, (949) 254 5988 to arrange a meeting.

Nextel Id# 124*68765*1

**NOTE**
YOUR CALL WILL BE RECORDED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE

Thank you,
Quick

Q Workz Master Creations CEO
tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations
Old 05-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

I think its funny that for 9 pages everyone has had something to say, and then he posts up and gives his number out and eveyone shuts up, except the people that have nothing to do with whats going on keep _____in. HAHAHA ROCK ON QUICK, THATS WHATS UP!
Old 05-09-2005, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is like 2 years ago all over again. this credit card hold is the same excuse he used before. he said he doesn't admit guilt, but he is going to give someone a kaminari kit for free. it is funny how a mod is the only that has gotten his products and he ordered after everyone else.
Old 05-09-2005, 03:08 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by ikonXone
this is like 2 years ago all over again. this credit card hold is the same excuse he used before. he said he doesn't admit guilt, but he is going to give someone a kaminari kit for free. it is funny how a mod is the only that has gotten his products and he ordered after everyone else.
You know buddy I’ve tried being professional on here and your little comments are getting old. You got a problem with me I’m here; you know where to find me. This little kids bickering online is old. I’m running a business here which is something I think you should try. Not as easy as being an internet troll.. You’re a supermod… ACT LIKE ONE!

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-09-2005, 03:17 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by BoomBox757
I think its funny that for 9 pages everyone has had something to say, and then he posts up and gives his number out and eveyone shuts up, except the people that have nothing to do with whats going on keep _____in. HAHAHA ROCK ON QUICK, THATS WHATS UP!
Hahahah yep guys like iKon!

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-09-2005, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You know buddy I’ve tried being professional on here
That's the funniest ____ I've heard all day!!! I've seen 5 year olds selling lemonade that have more business sense and ETHICS than you. The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem, which you are having a hard time doing. I don't know you, never done business with you but your posts tell the tale. I wouldn't buy a glass of water from you if my ___ was on fire!
Old 05-09-2005, 03:25 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scott17
You know buddy I’ve tried being professional on here
That's the funniest poopie I've heard all day!!! I've seen 5 year olds selling lemonade that have more business sense and ETHICS than you. The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem, which you are having a hard time doing. I don't know you, never done business with you but your posts tell the tale. I wouldn't buy a glass of water from you if my ___ was on fire!
Everyone is a critic on here…

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-09-2005, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey still no e-mail from you quick. id really appeciate getting it sometime soon. you made me a promise id like to see you keep it this time. i tried to call you as well and no answer then you turned off your phone. you cant ship me my kit if you dont have my address. gimme a call or something!
Old 05-09-2005, 04:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BoomBox757
You don't understand. I have emailed, called, and left messages on his tctunerz phone, and emailed using his "eticket" from the website, as so with all the others on this post. So, Quick has all our info to call us back and email us. Email is much better because it is on record. Certified mail would not work because of the incorrect address.

NOW, Quick has all this information, but yet did NOT take the effort to call me, or others back, even though I have left numerous communication information for months, years. NOW, HE EXPECTS us to call him back and tries to "place the blame" back to us simply by placing his phone number on here. GIVE ME a BREAK. There is absolutely no sign of good faith here.

I also have left numerous post on here, and Quick has not responded once to them.

Quick, you have my information. Give ME a call back. Actually, REFUND my money $3550. This is my resolution. You can mail me my money with POSTAL money order in the amount of $3550. You have my info already. I have already attempted many times to call you, so another call is useless.

I will be posting my CC statement to show proof that the transaction exists on here if necessary.

Quick, why are you ignoring me? Is it such a large amount? It certainly is to me.
Old 05-09-2005, 04:51 AM
Banned
SL Member

Not ignoring you by any means, your one of the customers we submitted refunds to that didn’t get processed by card service international. We’ve also received the chargeback papers on Friday for your order. Where we stand, you have the funds back from your credit card which they will take from the funds they are holding of ours. If you’d like I can give a call tonight or tomorrow, what does that solve? Were the bad guys in your book for a problem we have no control of? Funny thing is the company we were purchasing the product from for you ran into the same problems, but everyone says were the bad guy and its all lies on our part.

We apologize for your situation however as it stands, you have your funds back on the matter. In the end the money refund comes from us not your credit card company.

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-09-2005, 04:53 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by cubaricantC
hey still no e-mail from you quick. id really appeciate getting it sometime soon. you made me a promise id like to see you keep it this time. i tried to call you as well and no answer then you turned off your phone. you cant ship me my kit if you dont have my address. gimme a call or something!
The email was sent and a post was made online regarding your matter. Phone calls have been made when you say they weren’t, I’m under the assumption your matter has been taken care of… am I wrong?

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-09-2005, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCtunerZ
If you’d like I can give a call tonight or tomorrow, what does that solve?
A good business man doesn't just call someone when something needs to be solved. A good business man will call his customers to keep them updated even before they get into contact with you. This way the customer is never guessing, and doesn't get mad at you like what just happened. You should have called up, and said, "Hey buddy, whats up, just wanted to let you know that we submitted your refund today, but so far it hasn't been processed by the card service international." etc etc etc. By leaving everyone guessing about whats going on instead of telling them, your leaving yourself open to criticism.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:12 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by jrv2000
Originally Posted by tCtunerZ
If you’d like I can give a call tonight or tomorrow, what does that solve?
A good business man doesn't just call someone when something needs to be solved. A good business man will call his customers to keep them updated even before they get into contact with you. This way the customer is never guessing, and doesn't get mad at you like what just happened. You should have called up, and said, "Hey buddy, whats up, just wanted to let you know that we submitted your refund today, but so far it hasn't been processed by the card service international." etc etc etc. By leaving everyone guessing about whats going on instead of telling them, your leaving yourself open to criticism.
I completely agree! It’s just been a little more then I expected the past month, a few hundred customers it’s not easy to do! We’ve re-organized a lot of aspects of this company to run efficiently and productively. I’m on this forum to solve any problems that we may have overlooked and move on with business point blank. I’m also here to let people know we aren’t going anywhere and a fly by night operation is one thing we are not!

Thank you,
Quick

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info