Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by jrv2000
Here's an idea. How about getting all of the orders you have shipped before taking any new orders. Biting off a little more than you can chew dont you think?

When I ordered my DC strut bar from 2k racing, they didn't have any in stock. Instead of charging the credit card I gave them, they just held onto the information. When they finially got a shipment of strut bars in a month later, they then billed my credit card, and shipped my strut bar out the next day. Why is it that your company cant do the same thing?
Sir,

If the site is not taking orders, then your saying what we are doing right now.

Thank you,
Quick

Q Workz Master Creations CEO
tCtunerZ.com is a child company of Q Workz Master Creations
Old 05-10-2005, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You never answered MY questions. If you can, that is
Old 05-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scott17

Thank you,
Quick

Old 05-10-2005, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Here's an idea. How about getting all of the orders you have shipped before taking any new orders. Biting off a little more than you can chew dont you think?

When I ordered my DC strut bar from 2k racing, they didn't have any in stock. Instead of charging the credit card I gave them, they just held onto the information. When they finially got a shipment of strut bars in a month later, they then billed my credit card, and shipped my strut bar out the next day. Why is it that your company cant do the same thing?
With that there are pros and cons if he charges the card right away you see the money out of the account it makes it easier to remember that you already paid him and you don't need to hold onto the money. If he would charge you when he ships it the money might not be in your account and therefore you would go negative in your bank. Credit Cards are a little different but the majority of people the credit card is linked to their accounts. Just $.02
Old 05-10-2005, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by tCtunerZ

Thank you,
Quick

Didn't think so Mr. Shady. Someone will catch up with you soon enough!
Old 05-11-2005, 12:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FeeLTHeBuRN
With that there are pros and cons if he charges the card right away you see the money out of the account it makes it easier to remember that you already paid him and you don't need to hold onto the money. If he would charge you when he ships it the money might not be in your account and therefore you would go negative in your bank. Credit Cards are a little different but the majority of people the credit card is linked to their accounts. Just $.02
If I'm not mistaken ...

I think in that situation the merchant would run an authorization against your card, have the authorization denied and simply not be able to process the order. It's a PITA for both parties, but nothing gets shipped and no one gets charged.

If the card gets charged before shipment, a number of things could go wrong for both the merchant and the customer. The worst of these from the customer standpoint -- if you wait too long you could go past the deadline to dispute the charge.

Given the rate of online credit card fraud I understand why merchants might want to charge a card a few days in advance of shipment. But in the case of an extended backorder it just causes problems for both the buyer and seller.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

I like the re-colored AXIS tC.

Old 05-11-2005, 01:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

oops
Old 05-11-2005, 01:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank you,
Quick

Gotta love it when people start acting like they are 7
Old 05-11-2005, 04:13 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Azure Pearl tc
I have told my experience. YOU decide for yourself if you want to do business with TCTUNERZ.
Apologies for the circumstances, what would you like to happen to resolve this situation? We’ve stated our point and you don’t seem to be done with the situation. Also, a lot of the points you mentioned in our book are untrue, but what do we know… THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Thank you,
Quick
"THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT"

"Sarcasm is a sign of weakness." Please don't be sarcastic, as it is not good to be sarcastic in a true business world and its customers. You tell things are "untrue" but yet you say "the customer is always right"

Email from TCTUNERZ, aka qworksmc from 3/2/05. I can post the email from scionspeed on the lack of communication from TCTUNERZ with them, and from TCTUNERZ etickets that was in response from my submissions if needed to show proof of the situation and truth.

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:59:10 -0800 (PST)
To: **********@yahoo.com
Subject: Order 180063EF-4223DB31-895-0A154 Shipped

Thank you for your on-line order.
Your order #180063EF-4223DB31-895-0A154 has been shipped from Q WORKZ
MASTER CREATIO.

If you have any questions please contact sales@qworkzmc.com or visit
our website.

Thank you for your patronage.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Banned
SL Member

Default Re: tctunerz?

Originally Posted by Tamago
i think this means you're not SHIPPING ORDERS...

HAHAHA, let me ask you… if we are not taking orders right now, how can we ship things we aren’t taking orders for?

Thank you,
Quick

are you shipping the orders you already have in the system?
Old 05-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Banned
SL Member

because he's a crook.. duh...
Old 05-11-2005, 02:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yo tctunerz when are you going to ship my injen exhaust and my dc strut bar?? Plus i cant check my status any more.....
Old 05-11-2005, 02:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I feel for those awaiting their products. I have been through similar situations. Now, all third party stories, posts etc aside, I would NEVER order from this person based on the un-professional posts that have been made on here. By that, I mean that many of the tctunerz posts sound like they were written by a 16 year old, not a business man. The excuses given do not sound in the least bit legitimate. If you dont know what I mean, read all of his posts on this thread one after another, you will see what I mean. Lastly, the short list of questions asked to him by Scott should be easily answered. Why would a "business man" be so scared of providing any info to his customers? I would never deal with anyone that would only give me a nickname (and one that makes him sound like a scammer on top of that). I do project work much of the time in my profession, and deal with vendors as well as contractors. I can tell you for sure that no company with any sense would do business with someone like this just based on my above statements, much less the negative feedback from others.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

engifineer....couldnt have said it better..im still waiting for my dc strut bar aswell i ordered it on march 26.....so that sux i have gotten a few emails from tctunerz saying that my product has been shipped that was 3 weeks ago and i got an email after that saying it will be shipped after may 9...????? sounds FISHY to me....!!!!!??
Old 05-11-2005, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Thank you,
Quick
oh that's funny. Don't know what the question was but THAT was funny
Old 05-11-2005, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by insanetc
engifineer....couldnt have said it better..im still waiting for my dc strut bar aswell i ordered it on march 26.....so that sux i have gotten a few emails from tctunerz saying that my product has been shipped that was 3 weeks ago and i got an email after that saying it will be shipped after may 9...????? sounds FISHY to me....!!!!!??
For what it's worth, and this should be read by everyone... I ordered a DC Sports carbon strut bar from tCtunerz along with the other stuff on the same day. I ordered it on March 6th. About a month later I did receive it from Creative Compacts. I contacted them and they did receive my order on March 6th. This does coincide with the fact that when orders come in they are automagically sent out to distributors for processing.

Just sayin
Old 05-11-2005, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so your saying i should get it anytime..?....
Old 05-11-2005, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If what you say is true, why deny your address for our lawyers to serve you papers for slander?
Slander = a way to sue someone for saying something bad against you that may or may not be true.
What is the name and contact information of your lawyers?

you don’t mention the number of happy customers that have posted in receiving parts in 3-4 days and happy with our service on other thread throughout scionlife.
Please post links to said posts.

So ScionLife.com is allowed to go down for maintenance or overloads but weren’t?
ScionLife is not a business; and the times that I haven't been able to access this site have been extremely small. That's "we're not," not "weren't."

If anyone is into server administration....
You NEVER EVER update a site until you know that it works. Taking your site 100% offline is a sign of complete incompetence by either you or whomever you're paying to create/host the site.

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
If the customer is always right, then you're a liar. Which means that, by you saying that the customer is always right, you're lying. Either way, you're a liar.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

heres an idea:

tctunerz, why dont you make a new thread saying that if and only if you are waiting on a product state the problem there and only there. no flamers. this way istead of the troll army coming for you, people can see just how stand up you claim to be about taking care of your customers.
Draven you have my respect for actually giving the man credit after he did refund you instead of flaming.

before the trolls say that i havent been in this situation i have. i waited 2 months for my k&n intake from tctunerz and i did receive it. was it tctunerz fault? NO, k&n couldnt keep up with the orders. people jsut need a person to blame.
past is past i suppose but if you want good buisness quick you need to make the unhappy CUSTOMERS happy

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info