Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 02:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2 hours anything yet?
Old 04-20-2005, 02:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just got my tC a couple months ago and just started modding it. I know where I'M NOT going to buy my parts from.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:06 AM
5 Year Member

I'm very glad I read this thread. I was planning on buying tein basic coilovers from this site. What a nightmare that would have been.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by buckeye23
I just got my tC a couple months ago and just started modding it. I know where I'M NOT going to buy my parts from.
Originally Posted by HighTechXtC
I'm very glad I read this thread. I was planning on buying tein basic coilovers from this site. What a nightmare that would have been.
Unfortunately, I don't think he cares. It doesn't make ANY sense. Now xBtunerZ.com is opening up soon. Why keep going??

Because it's working, I guess.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well as I am posting it is 12:28 am, 28 minutes after your deadline. Did they pay up, or does it look like your going to court?
Old 04-20-2005, 01:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

No, they didn't. Guess I'll be on the phones today.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

gl man.. i just read every post.. bad business..no communication.. stay away from those people
Old 04-20-2005, 01:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

1370 views on this thread. That's a lot of lost dollars for Mr. Quick. Feel free to make a link to this thread in your sig.

http://tinyurl.com/apz38

The more people know about this the better off everybody will be.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Added to my sig.

Good luck.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member

Well they aren't getting any of my $$$. And I was planning on picking up some suspension parts from them. weak.

Before you start a business you should know how to run it!
Old 04-20-2005, 05:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its sad that on such a large site ( this one ) thats all about scions and they went and f-ed up just because of communications - i guess the owner(s) didnt pass that class in college
Old 04-20-2005, 06:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

They didn't F up because of communications. From what I understand, they have a long standing history of screwing people out of their money. People look at this as a good company with a flaw, and I think that's not what this guy's about. He seems to be about finding a new market to con out of their money and, for some reason - no matter the number of warnings people post - there are people lining up to take a chance.
IF you feel the need to give Quick your money, just send it to me instead. I have nothing to give you in return. Which, it appears, is no different than tCtunerz.com except I'm up front about it.
Old 04-21-2005, 04:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
I am not sure what the deal is with TcTunerz. I would have to say that I have had some good dealings with Quick. I agree that communication is key regardless of the situation.

I am in no way defending Tc or Quick as I am in no way associated with them and do not agree with them avoiding calls or whatever. I am going to say that we all need to be patient as this market develops as TC parts are becoming very scarce and seem to be out of stock everywhere. I don't want to see any shop get a bad name due to them not being able to get parts that are on back order.

Again I wanted to say my piece but again their is some behavior described above that has to do with a lot more than back ordered parts.

Thanks and sorry for my rant...............................

Kenny
Kenny,

I ordered a Scionspeed turbo stage II for $3550 and paid for it with my credit card, which the bill has already came. I have not received the turbo kit, & tctunerz has not sent the payment to the builder of the turbo, or refunded me. I did get to talk to Quick, the CEO, via phone a few days after I placed the order and he assurred me the turbo was to be shipped within 1-2weeks from 2/28/05. He told me that tctunerz was the company who makes the turbo kit stage II,& he was waiting for a few parts to arrive before he can ship it. However, I found out after contacting the creator/builder of the turbo kit that tctunerz were not the ones who make the turbo kit; therefore, tctunerz.com was telling me incorrect information. After 1.5 weeks from the ordered date, I tried contacting tctunerz many times via phone and leaving messages but nobody calls me back. I left many direct emails and through their own website "contact us" tickets & they have not responded. I placed the order since 2/28/05, and still have no resolution, since I cannot even contact them, & they are not responding to my efforts. So, I contacted the builder of the scionspeed turbo stage II kit whom tctunerz.com was suppose to pay the builder what I had paid through the tctunerz.com website. The builder stated that they have not received any payment for my order, & have not even received my order! The builder tried calling many times to tctunerz, but they didn't respond to the builder either!

As you can see, it is not necessarily a matter of back ordered parts, but business practices out of this world, including telling me incorrect information, not paying or responding to the actual supplier, and not responding or refunding my money at my request after 1.5months. If I had ordered a turbo from ZPI through tctunerz, would you appreciate this kind of business practice, as it not only upsets ZPI, but also upsets ZPI's potential custumer.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

If you read this thread and still think that tCtunerz still just needs a chance to prove themselves and you want to give them money, you should know that you're being irrational and if you LOSE your money you probably deserve it.

IT'S A BAD BUSINESS. Do yourself a favor, and check out these other sites for your parts beforehand:

http://www.rollincarcustoms.com/
http://www.racingsolution.com/
http://www.creativecompacts.com/
http://www.mcgeorgeparts.com/
http://www.scionspeed.com/

... or any of the other places that I've forgotten about. Trust me... if it costs a couple of extra bucks it will be worth not dealing with the stress of dealing with tCtunerz.

Spread the word - mention this thread in your sig and warn people because it's not a matter of opinion. It's a fact - it's a bad business. I don't want to see any more people conned out of a single dime. You don't want to chance being the next ____ed off customer, do you?
Old 04-21-2005, 07:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i am having a good experience with www.scionsport.com too.

get him draven.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you might want to contact abbfanuc and see if he got his money from duwayne. duwayne owes him money also he wanted to get a lawsuit

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...=calivortexrcr
Old 04-21-2005, 11:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Has anyone got a PHYSICAL ADDRESS?!? This should not be hard to get being he's listed with the BBB apparently and if he's receiving CC payments... the statements he gets have to go SOMEWHERE.

Nothing should rattle his cage like coming out of the house in the morning and seeing a ____ed off customer waiting on the sidewalk (no, not for violence...). He'll probably have to be physically 'cornered' before you'll get resolution.

Lawsuits work - but anyone with even the slightest know how of the law can make it drag for YEARS. Hell, it could be a year or more before you even get into a court room for the first time.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

This is truly sad.... Sorry to those of you that got screwed, and keep getting the word out there. There is nothing worse than blatant bad business.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by taek
sh*T guys alright. if it makes things better. i'm going to be working full time answering phone calls in may. basically like a secretary but i'm not fat or hot. i'll be helpful though and i have wisdom in cars, i doubt hot or fat girls would have that.

i talked to quicky today and he needs to contact chris.. like now cuz he refunded the wrong person and stuff so yeah and for the bumper and scionspeed turbo, i will talk to quicky about that.

and thanks for the compliments for being on here, this is what i do for tCtunerz.com
This from someone that works for tctunerz and says things like (and I quote from https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...=57951&start=0) "i think our car sucks period. our car is a slow piece of crap. its not meant to be raced. its meant to be riced." That really raises my trust in the company... good representation
Old 04-22-2005, 02:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Draven, I'll support your cause. I added it to my sig two days ago. Also the fact that an employee of theirs is publicly dissing the tC on a Scion forum helps.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info