Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

AND........ might I add....... NOT A $%@*ING WORD FROM QUICK STILL
Old 04-24-2005, 07:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What happened to your lawyer?
Old 04-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Banned
SL Member

c'mon... how could you guys trust a man with the name Duwayne?

No offense, but all I see is a lot of complaining and no action. If you really want to do something I suggest you pool your resources and file a class action lawsuit. It's been done in the past and i'm sure you can do it now. If successful you all stand to gain a significant portion of your money back. The way it sounds, nobody is going to get anything back. I've learned the best way to get back at someone is to hit them in their pocketbooks. My $0.02
Old 04-24-2005, 12:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by e_andree
Originally Posted by engifineer
Smart business is not dealing with shady businessmen. Although the suppliers mentioned are reputable, they are likely to be dragged down by the reputaion of tctunerz. Sure, they can make money up front, but many people will see their name associated with them and be scared to even give them a chance.
And Duwayne has used so many different business names (at least 6 that I know of), I wouldnt do business with the two above businesses out of fear that they are really Duwayne.
eric: those two companies are on the up and up.
Old 04-24-2005, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by jrv2000
Originally Posted by nycazn79
Looks like they're going after xB owners now....

http://www.xbtunerz.com/
I'll tell you right now, no xB owners on this site are going to fall for their scams.
The same way no tC owners on this site fell for it?
Old 04-24-2005, 01:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draven301
Yes please people do NOT confuse the situation. Creative Compacts is NOT tCtunerz and neither is ZPI Racing. There is no reason that two good businesses' names should be dragged down in corrolation with tCtunerz.

On the same note, ScionLife is NOT to be blamed either. They are gracious enough to allow this post to even exist. I believe that THEY KNOW what Quick Enterprise, Inc. is all about. Note that tCtunerz is not even a sponsor of this site anymore. I also believe that they know that people need to be warned of that business. 3192 views on this thread so far... I'm SO happy people are paying attention to this.

It ____es me off that any of this is even happening. It is so beyond my character to throw down like this. All I wanted to do was build up my first nice $%@*ing car. WTF.
Why havent you simply had your credit card company do a charge back? Simple as that!. If you havent yet, then why not??????
Old 04-24-2005, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by dslrdave
Why havent you simply had your credit card company do a charge back? Simple as that!. If you havent yet, then why not??????
I've contacted my bank, my lawyer has sent papers and I've filed a complaint with the BBB. What bothers me is the apathy he's showing - no apparent interest in taking care of this amicably.
Old 04-24-2005, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've contacted my bank, my lawyer has sent papers and I've filed a complaint with the BBB. What bothers me is the apathy he's showing - no apparent interest in taking care of this amicably.
have you contacted the police? Or did your lawyer advise you not to?
Old 04-24-2005, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheDanger
have you contacted the police? Or did your lawyer advise you not to?
I would think the police would stay out of it. This is a matter for the lawyers and courts. But it sounds like this guy needs to be nailed. Bad businessmen do not deserve the right to EVER do business again. Hopefully, instead of just getting peoples money back, it will shut him down.
Old 04-24-2005, 06:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but because tCtunerz is committing fraud over state lines, could you get the FBI involved? I believe their is also a dedicated web fraud section of the FBI, who commonly deals with fraudulant ebay auctions, so maybe they can take a look at particular case too.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea I believe the FBI has a unit dedicated to electronic crime ie: fraud
Old 04-24-2005, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just found this government site on how to report different types of internet fraud. Hope this helps some of you guys get your money back.

http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp
Old 04-24-2005, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

quick question.... is this guys name duwayne mcclendon? If so bad bad bad situation he is a highly known internet fraud guru who basically goes from forum to forum, and theres been more than I can name of those, and sells products he doesn't have or never plans to ship. He pretty much stole enough from members of corolla customz to pay off a house. If you're dealing with him please get me some contact info so I can get authorities involved to try and take him down before he steals money from anyone else. Also DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON!!!!!! Once again he is a fraud of the greatest extent!!!! Hopefully you guys aren't dealing with him but I thought i'd throw that out if it hasn't been mentioned. If it has for those new to the site or any forum--- BE WARNED!!!
Old 04-24-2005, 10:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by cubaricantC
quick question.... is this guys name duwayne mcclendon? If so bad bad bad situation he is a highly known internet fraud guru who basically goes from forum to forum, and theres been more than I can name of those, and sells products he doesn't have or never plans to ship. He pretty much stole enough from members of corolla customz to pay off a house. If you're dealing with him please get me some contact info so I can get authorities involved to try and take him down before he steals money from anyone else. Also DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON!!!!!! Once again he is a fraud of the greatest extent!!!! Hopefully you guys aren't dealing with him but I thought i'd throw that out if it hasn't been mentioned. If it has for those new to the site or any forum--- BE WARNED!!!
Yes, it is Duwayne McClendon.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh very very bad stuff. Does anyone have contact info i.e business address home address phone numbers etc. I am going to speak to some people I know and see what can be done to get this guy off the net and behind bars before he robs anyone else.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member
Scion Evolution

found thisRiceWagon2504-01-2004, 04:33 PM
*From CorollaCustomz.com*
[Quote: Banana_K]
This was the address I sent my money order to when I bought my front bumper from him two years ago. I still have not receive it.

Duwayne McClendon
c/o C-Three Racing
P.O. Box 3571
San Dimas, CA 91773

here: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/archi...ex.php/t-58441
Old 04-24-2005, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm gonna try and get this guy taken down but I need some help. Anyone who has dealt with this guy and been ripped off please do me a favor. If you have any e-mails that he may have sent you or if you have sent him, please do not get rid of them. If you can forward any e-mails (please omit any personal information that may be in them) to takedownduwayne@yahoo.com

I am trying to compile as much information about his fraudulent dealings as I possibly can to take to my legal advisors (being in the military legal stuff is free for me!!) to see what can be done to get this guy off the market and hopefully behind bars. I have been burned by him once before in october of 2001 and seen upwards of probably a thousand or more people in the same situation. He has been at these schemes for over 4 years to date and just some quick math here but if he takes a thousand people for just $250 thats a quarter million stolen and I know that most people have lost well over those amounts to him so I figure hes sitting at well over a millon dollars in our hard earned money stolen from us. I can make no guarantees that he will be jailed or that your money will be refunded but to know that we can possibly take him down and prevent future masses from falling into the same trap that so many of us have fallen into in the past and as recently as today i'm sure, will be a great triumph over such a long standing criminal mind. Please give me your assistance in this matter and if you have not done business with this person DO NOT! If you decide to take that chance, the e-mail listed above is where you should send all e-mails involved in your attempts to get a refund of your stolen monies. Keep it close as you will most likely be using it soon. I have a few address and a phone number (thanks draven for that info) but if anyone has any more recent info as to his location or a good phone number to reach him please do not hesitate to e-mail it to that address ( takedownduwayne@yahoo.com ) He tends to move around a lot so anything new helps.

Oh and for DUWAYE McClendon...

If you are reading this be warned- too many people have been scammed by you! I was almost four years ago. Do not for one minute think that it has been forgotten. I will do all that is in my powers to ensure you sit behind some nice shiny steel bars for a long time! Thats one thing i'll be glad to see my tax dollars go to. Be warned your time as a criminal is becoming ever so short, and your time as a convicted, jailed one is very soon to come. I hope for your sake and ours you get out while you can and never return because people know you too well to let it go anymore. Unfortunately there are some who don't learn soon enough and fall victim to your crimes but with the help of all of your victims that will come to an end. BE WARNED!!!
Old 04-24-2005, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've got not comments about the situations at hand, I'm not a customer... but I can tell you,
I've used www.knowx.com with success before.
Good luck.

Also, sometimes, when a company uses a llc or inc, then claim bankruptcy etc, everyone owed loses.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

True but if I can get him convicted on fraud charges at least no new victims can be had by his schemes. I am still owed money from 4 years ago but I could cae less about it now I want him in jail.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I'm glad to say that Mr. Duwayne has ticked off the wrong group of people. I've updated my sig to also direct people to cubaricantC's post for anyone who's had trouble with them.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware - tCtunerZ - Lawsuit & General Info