Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Dear Viniati

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

BUMP

I cannot begin to explain my distrust of companies after reading things like this. I work for T-Mobile and know firsthand what effect poor customer service can have on a company. Whether or not the bumper came from this or that company, the order was placed through Viniati and therefore it is Viniati's obligation to see the sale through and keep the customer satisfied. An apology is great, but how far is that gonna get you? Missing out on shows, irritating your sponsors...I really hope you get reimbursed for not only money spent on sh!tty parts, but also for your losses from time wasted.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ordered my body kit on dec 29. I called in two weeks later when I got no tracking number or order confirmation and was told it was on back order. Their website does say that it takes 4 to 8 weeks for back orders but I got a e-mail that stated their container of products has arrived but needed to be reviewed by customs. Take into account this was Jan 23 I recieved that e-mail. I dont know how long customs take but this is the third week I've been told it would be in by the end of the week. I really dont feel like being screwed with and dont want any problems but with show season fastly approaching I'm getting more nervous with each day passing wondering if I will recieve my product on time or not. Well I just hope they can come through and do what needs to be done to make their customers happy. That is the main objective of any good company.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BUMP
Old 05-03-2007, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

GFot my BC2 kit. NO good fitment at all.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL.... yeah... i got another m3 bumper from someone who sold his car.... still no reimbursement either....
Old 05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My order with them also sucked big nuts. Called them wanted their m3 front and a set of sides and rear they told me they couldnt get a hold of their suppliers for the front and the sides and rear i wanted originally were back ordered. so i told them to refund me for the front and to get me the bc2 sides and rear. they told me they had them ON HAND and that they would ship out by the end of the week. the same day i also ordered my m3 front from street concepets. on valentines day i got my front bumper and figured id have my sides and rear by friday. by friday i had nothing mean while my car had already had the front sides and rear taken off of it and was waiting to have the kit come in the car was already in the body shop because of a hit and run incident. so friday i call them and wanted an update and they told me that they screwed up and that they actually didnt have enough on hand and that they were now back ordered so they they told me they would have a shipment coming in middle of march i said fine ill wait. middle of march comes i get an arrival date of march 26th. march 26th comes and they tell me march 28th i call march 28th i get nothing. finally get chris on the phone a few days latter and hes like you have no idea what i have to do to get these here yadda yadda yadda and i was like actually i do my dad works for home land security but thats not the point its not the customers problem if you have trouble getting your product into the country you give a customer an airval date and fall through on it you look bad and only ____ us off. so he tells me to call friday and hell give me tracking numbers. callf riday couldnt get anyone on the phone then finally chris answers the phone cops an attitude with me tells me the stuff hadnt gotten in yet and that it would ship out middle of next week. for two and a half months it was nothing but excuses run around and lack of returning phone calls and emails and also lack of knowledge on the rest of the staffs part. denise never had an answer for me and i would have to wait a week to get an answer from chris VINIATI IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH PERIOD. i have never been charged for stuff before it shipped out had they told me i had to pre pay for it that would have been one thing but to charge me for something i hadnt even recieved is another thing all together.