Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Do Not Buy From RosesofHouston / cleancustoms!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

It seems like the ones with bad experiences are just now popping up though.

^That's the kind of stuff people need to know.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i started this thread after i was contacted by other people who were having similar problems. no one really wanted to come forward because kenny seems like a nice guy. nice or not, business is business. i basically contracted him for a job, and he screwed me big time. i figured if i brought it out in the open, others with the same problem would come forward and things could be seen how they actually are instead of "oh, maybe this is just an isolated incident." i think this is a guy who planned to rip people off and did so. he could email me or call me any time he'd like. instead he acts like none of this is even happening. that's not fair to the people who paid him up front and trusted him with their parts. hell, i paid for a headunit i'll NEVER see. i think his nice guy thing is an act and he'll take your money if he feels like it.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I agree with the fact that business is business. Nice guy or not, he did you wrong and you deserve what's right for you. Which is why if there's anything I can do to help out in this situation let me know.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Went to his house? maybe you could give randomsuper his address and he could take care of business himself if ya know what i mean.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

liz, if you do speak with him, i'd appreciate it if you could let him know that i still want my things. if you go to his house, if you see any xa pieces lying around, they're probably mines. thanks a lot for the offer.

the funny thing is, i'm going to texas in a few weeks and i will be in houston for unrelated business. the thought of visiting him has crossed my mind but a confrontation like that could get real ugly real fast and i don't think anyone wants a situation like that. i'd definately be willing to talk things out but regardless of what would be said, the only way i would be happy is if i got my stuff done or my money and my stock parts. i doubt that will happen though. i've spent way too much time fuming about this already. believe me when i say that my car looks like absolute trash because of this. i'll post up some pics when i can so the damage can be seen first hand. my poor baby is naked on the inside. the worst thing was i was taking a girl home the other day and when she saw my dash and interior asked me "did the insurance cover the theft?" it was laugh or cry at that moment.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:32 AM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I will definatley see if I can get a hold of him, besides, he's still needs to do a little something to my gauges anyway.

And about the address, well I don't think it's a good idea Sorry...I know that would get REAL ugly!!

And just an F.Y.I to all you ladies out there....NEVER make a bad comment about a guys car....you should know better!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 05:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm going to just assume that by your statement he's been reading my thread. the funny part is he has yet to respond. i'd love to see what kind of response he could give. according to him, my stuff was lost in the mail or something, yet he never gave me a tracking # or any proof that he shipped anything out. in fact, he never sent me any evidence that he'd done anything at all. it's just funny to me that someone could do something so flagrant and expect to get away with it. i guess he did though so the jokes on me. at least now it's out in the open and there's absolutely no way for him to save face short of setting this entire thing straight. hopefully he'll try and get it done, but at this point it's too little too late. as far as i'm concerned, i wouldn't send him my ashtray to mod because i'd never see it again.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I would b more than ____ed. I hope you get your stuff back and hope you get in contact with him!
Old 03-09-2006, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks. it's nice to see people here agree with me. i felt like a d%ck for throwing this all out, but i got over that pretty quick. now i just want what's mine or i want him kicked off sl for ripping people off. i think that's more than fair. i tried doing things the nice, discreet way and just got tired of waiting for someone who refused to respond to 99% of my emails and pm's and would lie to me about what was happening when he did. just consider this thread a p.s.a. to anyone sl thinking about sending him anything.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if someone scammed me like that I would be looking to bust some knee caps......literally. I think its bullllls&*it how people think that just because it was over the internet you are not going to get what is comming.
I think who ever has his address should give it up, and "it getting ugly" you rip me off it already is ugly, dont be passive about this, this is your money and you have every right to take whatever action to get it back.....

This guy is pathetic.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you ever actually been in jail? if you haven't, then it's hard to understand how much it sucks. if you have, and you're still willing to put yourself back there, then you must have the biggest ***** on earth. i'm not a passive person, believe me. but there are some things that warrant physical violence and some things that don't. i'm a pretty big guy, but i don't dig all that.

as for threatening people on forums, online beef is the lamest thing ever because people who beef online wouldn't say sh*t in person if they had a mouth full of it. it's retarded and at the end of the day, i'd still be out my parts. all the beatdowns on earth aren't going to make money or car parts come out of a wound. i don't care if he becomes a millionaire tomorrow or drops dead ten minutes after waking up. all i care about is getting my things back or ruining him here where he makes his money. feel me?
Old 03-09-2006, 06:42 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

It wouldn't be hard to find his address. When you go to Houston print out all communications, paypal reciepts, credit card statements and go to the Police. File a complaint while you are there and have his ___ arrested. I am a pacifist but in this situation I would seriously beat the sh*t out this guy. If he ever comes to Dallas again to do work on cars at a show or whatever I will let him know what a fruad he is for you. I hate to hear about this crap, makes me really mad. I hope this guy goes out of business really soon. Sorry things worked out so bad for you man.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nope never been in jail, snet quite a few people to jail, i was cop for 2 years until getting hurt, so i know how all that works. im not suggesting threats, but I have been ripped before, and it sucks, and it was for far more then what you were ripped for......
I just hope it works out for everyone.......because from what I hear your not the only one, and he is advirstising on ebay for the service that he is pushing here.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Liz, If you can do anything is get my money back and all my parts back. So I can go SEMA in Philly next month. My car is naked on the inside like randomsuper said. The only good thing is that I didn't need to drive my car anywher because its in the shop getting worked on. I had drive it there with out anything on the dash and i was frezzing from no controls. This what get me about the situation. He told me since I made complaint that I its going to cost me 145.00. I am going to let things ride for a little bit longer. And then I am contacing the better business bureau.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm going to get in contact with the houston police department so see if anyone there can help me out. maybe that will get something moving.

also, could someone post a link to his ebay sales? i've tried searching but haven't been able to find any. i want to see if he's selling my stuff.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

let me check, its been about a week since i last saw his post......but yeah, go the law enforcement route, they are taking internet crimes more seriously. also If the amount is over 1000.00 it is a felony if he is re selling your stuff. BTW.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Scion...44319192QQrdZ1

here is his link
Old 03-09-2006, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow. i'll see if i can do anything that route as well since i know he had trouble with his ebay/paypal account before. thanks.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow. i'll see if i can do anything that route as well since i know he had trouble with his ebay/paypal account before. thanks.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well this account was created rather recent, so who knows if he has a second account.......but good luck.

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy From RosesofHouston / cleancustoms!