Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Do NOT buy from Umnitza/Energia!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

they say they will... but they wont.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Kanchi
sux...but I haven't seen anyone get them from them yet...good price but I'd rather get silver stars w/ a warranty that will be honored instead of having to do like the OP here...good luck dude keep us updated!
Sylvania bulbs are great but they aren't good enough and are no comparison to HID.

Originally Posted by CatalepsicFox
there's something called shipping confirmation. I always use it whenever I ship to anyone. Better safe than sorry. However find it no fair if the vendor isn't reimbursing you for shipping like that. That's screwed up.
Correctly stated. We simply never received shipping comfirmation of any sort. Just a promise that "I shipped them". I'd love to help the customer when I get the stuff back to test it.

Originally Posted by ack154
Well I don't know if instantly trying to slander them is the best course of action.

I mean, what kind of communication have you been getting from them? Are they just refusing to do anything about it? Not answering the phone or emails? Are they claiming you installed incorrectly or anything like that? Aside from the ballast issue, did they at least send you the requested temperature bulbs after contacting them?

Not necessarily defending or anything (never dealt with them)... but seems like you're jumping to conclusions or something - if only based on info you have and haven't provided.
Here's exactly what we said to the customer in our last exchange on May 13th:
If your item shows up, we will honor the warranty.

Originally Posted by SuShIxFiSh
i have also purchased hid from Umnitza and have had no problems with them are you sure your not being impatient ?
Thank you.
I know Tim will take care of your HID needs from now on.

Originally Posted by weezyfbayba
they are good when u order but when u need something replaced they take a while u just need to keep on them and they will get u worked out
Thank you. Sometimes inventory stock takes time. And we had a transition to make with Energia that took some time as well. Have to bring people up to speed and all

Originally Posted by deathbyc4
They e-mailed me back last week about a tracking number for the package that I sent them and have yet to say anything else. I told themlast week they had until monday to get back to me with the details of the return but no info. filed a complaint with paypal and they didnt care.

This is my second purchase with them and they screwed me. my first order from them went fine, but they is not any way to treat repeat business.
We hope to have continued repeat business - though now not on HID - please send your orders to Energia, Tim has even lowered the prices by $5-7.

Originally Posted by thekidblue
I can't say I don't I agree to that. I messaged him a while back about my bulbs flickering. He got back and said to ship them in, but I recalled there was a warranty, when I mentioned that to him, he haven't replied since. So I don't know what's up. I'm assuming he's quite busy.
We were doing a transition. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you still have the issue, please contact us via email - not PM, we will not be looking at PM much any more as most of them were about HID and those will go to Tim (Energia).

Originally Posted by stillettoDSM
I had an issue with them too, one of the ballasts didn't work, so I sent it back.
It took a bit but they had great customer service, they talked to me sometimes at like 11pm. What have they said to you?
Thank you for the back up.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey umnitza,

I am the guy with the TC that you guys used for the Test Halos a couple months back.

i was wondering if the "bigger" ring has come in yet?

thanks.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yep, still no kit. still out of $96. still ____ed off.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

QUOTED FROM ABOVE:
We simply never received shipping comfirmation of any sort. Just a promise that "I shipped them". I'd love to help the customer when I get the stuff back to test it.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wouldn't have wasted my time shipping them if they worked. when i get two wrong color bulbs and one ballast that doesn't work, why would i keep it? i recently sent another package by the same method and the same usps office without a single problem.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

i never had any problems with umnitza, great product which still works flawlessly and good customer service. i recently purchased bulbs from energia and hope to have the same good experience.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my first order was great and still work but the last order i got shafted. I've found their replacement on ebay, they even have a higher quality ballast and pnp wiring.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i bought my hids from vvme.com for 36 bucks. they were fast and there still working after 2 years
Old 06-26-2009, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i've never ahd a good experiance with them. im a buyer for never
Old 07-16-2009, 07:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

wont be buying from them again
Old 07-17-2009, 03:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I dont appreciate lookin like a fool, the way this energia guy is running his business its not good if his tryin to sell hids kits to people. its a sham a bunch of b,s cat and mouse games. who runs a business were customers are having trouble with his products and customers demending replacements and when customers ship the default part back to him he acts like he never received it.. even thoug u have sent pms and e-mail with tracking number he still says he hasnt gotten a package from me.
is there a place were we can get him reported to so he cannot sell this default product to costumers.?? how can we get him to replace or give money back. my wife thinks we should report him to the business bureau. we have alot of people here who have almost the same issue with this energia.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:31 AM
Former Sponsor

what you say does not make sense
if you have proof of return, give it to me
if you have no proof of return and are just angry you cannot find proof you can be a man and deal with it privately
problem i have now is since announcement i shipped over 400 hids so i am very busy.

emails are replied to all as soon as i can.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

what more proof do you want?? i have pm you 2 times with the tracking number you were asking for!! the problem here is that u dont want to replace or give money back. it didnt have to get to this. when im sending you pms and u dont respond yes it makes me angry and im not gonna make it privately. maybe now i got ur attention
Old 07-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LilwhitexB
what more proof do you want?? i have pm you 2 times with the tracking number you were asking for!! the problem here is that u dont want to replace or give money back. it didnt have to get to this. when im sending you pms and u dont respond yes it makes me angry and im not gonna make it privately. maybe now i got ur attention
since you want public ok
post tracking number here
Old 07-17-2009, 04:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

1z7vw9250330495936
Old 07-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Former Sponsor

good i will look at the few boxes i have and find it
what was the name on it
remember some ups stores will use the wrong name
Old 07-17-2009, 05:13 PM
SL Member

i was looking forward to buying from them...but for sure i won't anymore after reading all this...i don't want to be one of the unlucky ones.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

juan martinez ok thank u.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

so havent gotten a response. when am i going to get my replacement ballast??

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from Umnitza/Energia!