Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

by far the worst service ever

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 05:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default by far the worst service ever

i posted about a oil change about two weeks ago.....the last time i went the guy told me it was goin to take 2 hrs to do an oil change because i walked in and didnt make an appintment....so i left....this past week i made an appiontment for this morning at 10...the guy on the phone said if i make an appintment ill be out of there in about half an hr.....got there at 945 only about 4 ppl waiting in the waiting area......they took my car in for the oil change and i had to wait for over two hrs to get my car.....and i had to go ask for my car.....then i was lookin on his desk while he was onthe phone with someone and my paper work was just sittin there...they never bothered to call me to pick up my car............so im giving up my next two free oil changes cause hudson toyota in jersey city sux.....almost wasted my whole day.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: by far the worst service ever

Originally Posted by dudechewy
i posted about a oil change about two weeks ago.....the last time i went the guy told me it was goin to take 2 hrs to do an oil change because i walked in and didnt make an appintment....so i left....this past week i made an appiontment for this morning at 10...the guy on the phone said if i make an appintment ill be out of there in about half an hr.....got there at 945 only about 4 ppl waiting in the waiting area......they took my car in for the oil change and i had to wait for over two hrs to get my car.....and i had to go ask for my car.....then i was lookin on his desk while he was onthe phone with someone and my paper work was just sittin there...they never bothered to call me to pick up my car............so im giving up my next two free oil changes cause hudson toyota in jersey city sux.....almost wasted my whole day.
Yeeesh, sorry. I've had that happen to me before... AND I think it was even at another Toyota dealer (TN). (Although, I didn't wait 2 hours.. lol) They were actually very apologetic about it and gave me a couple of coupons for free services, etc. Annoying? Yes.. but they made it a little better by acting like that were sorry for the massive inconvenience. I would have raised hell if they didn't offer anything to make up for some of the time I was out. Did they not do anything like that for you? Now, I think they have that 20 minute guarantee (but I could be wrong).
Old 12-27-2004, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

nope didnt offer me s*#t.....just said here are you keys.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn, I remember your previous post about this. What the hell is going on. I don't care whether you have to pay for the oil change, or if it is free, NO One should ever have to wait two hours for it.

You may want to complain with the service manager or someone at the very least. I wonder if it will get you anywhere, but that is incredible.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Call the scion hotline and at least let them know about your experience...
Old 12-28-2004, 02:16 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah i think im gonna call the scion hotline tomrow.
Old 12-28-2004, 01:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I gave up all my free oil changes.. I hate using the dealers around here.. The sales people are nice at the one i bought mine at but I wouldnt want to venture into the service dept.. Although They did give me 4 free tanks of gas.. and i took them up on that offer ^_^
Old 12-31-2004, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can use your free oil changes at any Toyota dealer, you don't have to give them up, just find a better dealer
Old 01-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Former Sponsor

You don't need to give up your free oil changes, they are a courtesy of Scion, not the specific dealer, so they are valid at any Toyota/Scion dealer that you go to :D
Old 01-16-2005, 10:05 PM
5 Year Member

Buddy, sorry to hear about your oil change problems. If you ever go to the JC (hudson toyota) service again, I recommend John from the Blue team. He's a great guy. BTW, check my signature, what do you think