Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

FASTSCIONS.COM

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 11:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Thumbs up FASTSCIONS.COM

they have great parts and fast shipping. never got a tracking # for my carbon fiber hatch handle but the handel did come in looks great.......now just have to put it on the box

thanks to Joseph for the great parts and fast shipping
Old 02-04-2008, 04:22 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

price? how long did it take to get? easy install?
Old 02-04-2008, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: FASTSCIONS.COM

Originally Posted by CHPRBOX8
they have great parts and fast shipping. never got a tracking # for my carbon fiber hatch handle but the handel did come in looks great.......now just have to put it on the box

thanks to Joseph for the great parts and fast shipping
X2, he is a great sales manager over at fastscions.com
Old 02-04-2008, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

it was $80 with shipping got it in about a week. but i got in in the begining of january but it was just to cold to put it on i'm going to wait till warmer but weave and everything looks great on it. have to drill the screw holes for the lights and the release thing but looks straight foward
Old 02-04-2008, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

awesome thanks! ( ya i think i am having to start moving into the larger cf pieces since i already have shifters and interior and grill, ect..... time for the hood and lip kit after getting that)
Old 02-19-2008, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just want to add comment about Joseph and fastscions.com - Ordered a set of tails that got discontinued and was no longer available. I ordered on Friday night... got email this afternoon from fastscions.com and was refunded my money. They also made sure to remove the product from the site. Good looking out for us guys...
Old 04-05-2008, 12:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ordered motormounts back in january. didn't reviece them till march because energy suspension sucks. to top it off, the kit was missing parts. joseph was so helpful in getting on energy suspensions case about it. just wanted to thank him again for sorting everything out for me. i now have the full set of motormounts. thanks to joseph, no thanks to energy suspensions, lol.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Ordered some corbeau A4 seats, brackets, NRG quick release setup with steering wheel and it all made it to me on time and in great condition. Joseph even called to tell me that the steering wheel I wanted was back ordered and asked if I wanted to wait for the part or just replace the part with a different color of the same style. I found that to be very awesome for him to call and let me know since most companies would just keep u in the dark and never tell u and then u have to just sit and wonder where ur parts are.

I will definitely be returning to their site to order a lot more. Especially when more parts come out for my xD that I also own.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

had a problem with the hatch handle it would not fit the car called joseph he said to return it and i would get full refund. so i returned it and got the refund back in 2 days. love the customer service that they provide. so i will deffently keep fastsions.com in mind when ordering if the futrue
Old 11-17-2008, 01:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

anyone else have things to say about these guys?
Old 11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
SL Member

there awesome
Old 01-26-2009, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i ordered a carbon fiber lip on thursday, i called to see if they took paypal and i placed the order right away, i was told it would be shipped out the next day and should be here either saturday or monday (today). when i called for a tracking number on friday, i was told it shipped from abs dynamics directly. so i called abs today and they have no records of it, and said that it would have been shipped from fastscions directly because they have it in stock. well, when i called fastscions again today to get a tracking number, they said they are picking them up today and it should ship today or tomorrow. kind of frustrating because i was told it was already shipped and that it should be here saturday or today, and now im being told its not even shipped yet. when i called the guy on the phone said the person who usually handles the scion sales is out picking up parts and should be back in an hour or so, and that he may have more info. so im hoping thats the case and that its already shipped and they have a tracking number.

ps. "Availability: ships in NEXT business day!!" copied from their site.

they seem to have great pricing and accurate shipping costs. im just hoping this is miscommunication and that the package is shipped and it wasnt just put off. today is my day off and i really wanted to get this installed and my car washed up.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

always had amazing service with them great copany
Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im hoping that will be the case, we shall see when i get a call back
Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well, still no phone call, and according to the thread they have here about the lip, it says they will ship the same day, which would have been thursday.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

unfortunately it has not even shipped yet. im a little disappointed to say the least. will update when the part arrives.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

full review
I placed my order on 1-22-09 at 1:50pm AZ time (12:50 ca time) the sale on here says it ships same day, the site says next day, i was first told that abs sent it out friday, so i called abs on monday and they said it was not sent out, so then i was told it would go out that day (monday) and that i would get a call back when it did. well I finally got a tracking number at 7:00pm on monday night, but it wasnt showing online yet, which they said it probably wouldnt, though i was told it was picked up that night. the next day, it still wasnt showing up. finally at 5:45 pm it finally showed up. joseph had told me the reason it didnt ship right away was because they noticed some blemishes while packaging it. fair enough. so it finally arrives on thursday morning, a week after i ordered it. mind you i am one state over, and it is cracked in 3 places with bubbles all over the front, by now i was extremely upset as i figured they would have checked the second one would be blemish free. so maybe they got cracked in shipping, but the bubbles would have been on before it got shipped, so clearly it wasnt checked. then when i asked where they got the box cause i needed to ship my old lip out, i was told they come pre packaged, which means they didnt package the first one to notice any blemishs. it was mearly an excuse. so far, false promises, excuses, and damaged products. needless to say i was heated. i called joseph immidiately and emailed him pictures, he did get me a new one shipped out that day, which i appreciate, and it arrived monday, still with a few bubbles, but nowhere near as bad as the first. in the mean time, i ordered the rear from racing solutions and payed their higher prices and insane shipping. $70 something dollars? fast scions did ship it for $20.

final conclusion, great pricing and proper shipping prices, but poor communication and untimely shipping. if you have the time to wait, and wanna save some money, go with fastscions.com. if you are like me and want deadlines met, take your business else where.

on a side note and not their fault, fitment is not very good on the rs1 lip.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I ordered my tails from them on Thursday, they shipped that day, and received them on Tuesday

great prices, although shipping was unusually high(40) and it shipped fedex instead of ups like it said it would

completely satisfied though, even with shipping factored in they were at least $100 less than I would have found them elsewhere
Old 02-21-2009, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
CinSity Scions
SL Member

luckily im located near their warehouse...i ordered a Progress Camber kit from them on thursday afternoon and received a call about it on monday saying theyre ready for me to pickup the kit. excellent service and great business practice. pricing was good too.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Bought an item listed on their site, got a call the next day stating that they no longer carried that line but would upgrade to a better qulaity product for 1/2 the cost for the inconvenince. Should be here tomorrow (thurday) ordered on Sunday/Monday!

Quick Reply: FASTSCIONS.COM