Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

FASTSCIONS.COM

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 04:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Fastscions is a Great company! I order all my parts off Joesph, they have great prices and know what they are talking about. They making purchasing products easy and go that extra mile to help you out, they also have fast shipping. Thanks fastscions you are the best company out there period!
Old 05-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Former Sponsor

thanks for the great feedback guys!

*BOTTOM LINE: WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN*

LARGEST selection, BEST customer service and most importantly, SCION ONLY!

We are seriously flattered by all of these awesome comments!!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:54 PM
SL Member

Sent a few emails about the Strup Header and CEL eliminator for the xb2, replied to my questions promptly. I have since ordered the header and CEL eliminator. Should be here Friday and I'll update this post about it

So far its been great service.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Guys we are stocking more parts than ever. We STRIVE to have the best customer service. We are extremely competitive on all pricing. Our knowledge of our product offering is second to none.

And last but not least, we are SCION ONLY!!! We take care of our own.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ordered and xb2 cf bumper cap, and 2 sets of ichiba wheel spacers on 3/11/11. received an order confirmation email right away. Thought the prices were great, and no doubt that the new bumper cap looks hot.

However, I though shipping was very high for the size of the items I bought. Not to mention there was no email saying that they had shipped my order, no tracking number or anything.

It's now 3/21/11, no package yet, and no response to my email regarding the issue of no shipping confirmation, and tracking number.

really hope to get my package asap, because I have a photoshoot and show coming up.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^call them tomorrow directly to see what's going on instead of e-mailling them as like any shop that gets hundreds of e-mails a day, the number is posted at the top of the site. they are good people and will get your order out to you, just be patient about it.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well the XB2 Carbon fiber bumper cap came today, finally. Let's start with the packaging. It was in an oddly shaped WeaponR box, more than likely from an intake. Plus they pretty much wrapped the entire box in tape. I examine the bumper cap, and notice several small scratches on the carbon fiber. WAY TO GO !

And I only ordered my wheel spacers from their site because I thought it would be easy to order the cap and them together, so I can just get it in one day, in one package. WRONG!!!! my wheel spacers didn't come!

$71.05 for SLOW SHIPPING, a recycled box looking like it was wrapped in tape by a toddler, and separate packages for one order?

NOT ORDERING FROM THIS SITE EVER AGAIN....everything on their site other than their own custom products can be found else where, at cheaper rates. Not to mention their own products are even made well, and come with no double sided tape for install, instructions, etc.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, I love Fastscions.com!

Great service and fast shipping!
Old 03-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Well thanks for bashing us for no good reason. You never even attempted calling us or even emailing us for that matter. We attended a track weekend from March 11th - March 14th. 1) Your order was processed on March 15th, 2) the Bumper Cap Shipped on March 16th, 3) Ichiba Wheel Spacers shipped on March 17th, the only reason being because we only had one set in stock when you originally ordered so it took one day to get the other set.

Now about the Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap, if you would take a couple pics and email them to us, we can easily get it exchanged and even send you out a call tag so that you dont have to pay to ship it back. When we get the next batch made up (April 15-16th), I will gladly ship you out a new bumper cap after we thoroughly examine it.

So next time before you bash a supporting vendor publicly, make you at least attempt to call us. Also, for your high shipping complaint, that bumper cap costs $45-60 to ship depending because of its bulkiness. And 2 sets of wheel spacers cost $15-20 to ship.

We have always been here for the scion community, we have great customer service and we ship as fast as possible.

Why dont you tell everyone else about your other 2 orders that you placed with us. Was the shipping not fast and the prices not fair???
Old 04-09-2011, 11:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey fastscions. do yall have the sprint lowering springs and tokico blue struts in stock for 06 scion tc?