Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Frustrating experience with K2 Motor

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Frustrating experience with K2 Motor

I purchased the Sonar Black LED taillights for my XB from K2 Motor via EBAY on the 23rd of September. A couple of days later the money was refunded because my Paypal shipping address was unconfirmed. I did not know that was a problem since there was nothing stated on the auction that said such. I went ahead and made my address confirmed and payed for the item again on the 27th. I didnt receive any shipping emails or anything from K2 Motor so I called. Needless it is VERY difficult to get ahold of these guys on the phone. When you call during normal business hours you get the message stating to call back during normal business hours even though it is within those hours. So I finally get through after being on hold for 15 minutes and am told that the item is out of stock and will not be in stock until October 15th so I ask for my money back. Then I am hung up on. I call the next day and can not get through so I send numerous emails with no responses. I call on Oct 1st and am told that the item is in stock and that it will be sent to me today. I am told that I would receive a shipping confirmation email but nothing arrives so I call again and this time I am told that they are out of stock and that my refund is being processed. I never receive my refund so I call back on the 10th and am told that I will receive the full refund on Thursday or Friday which would be the 12th or 13th. The taillights finally show up on the 13th and I am happy with them but the whole experience was a headache and had me wondering if I had been ripped off.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I had a horrible experience ordering from K2. I ordered those sonar headlights, they arrived and I got the wrong ones, I wanted black/black I got black/blue. SO I emailed them and got no response. The next day they are all fogging up and stuff so I emailed again this time I included pictures of the fogging, still no response. Finally I got around to using my high beams and they were all over the place. Sent another email, this time I got a response, so I jumped on it and forwarded all my other emails. "The fogging is a known issue with these lights" "We cannot exchange a used product" and "The adjustment screw should be on the back". They obviously do not care about happy customer service. Needless to say I resealed the lights, aimed them as good as I could and sold them with a disclaimer.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:13 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i order my halo headligths from them when i get it one was broken i send it back they make me wait for 3 months after that and 1000 emails they refound the money because they dont have it in stock
Old 11-03-2006, 04:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well this goes to show to stay away from K2Motor.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:30 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
SL Member
Scinergy

aww man... but they're so cheap. i was thinking about ordering their strut tower bar but nevermind... but their so cheap, lol
Old 11-27-2006, 02:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I think the price reflects their quality of service. VERY LOW.