Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default HELP!!!

I'm having a heck of a time dealing with the eBay dealer Dynasty Auto. I ordered a set of dual halo projector headlights, and they sent me the WRONG item, point blank. Now, between e-mails, they're hassling me, giving me the run around, and refusing to give me an R.A. number so I can send them back and get them swapped for the lights that are actually pictured!!! If ANYONE is familiar in dealing with eBay and what avenues I have in dealing with these guys, please help. I'm new to eBay and do not know what my options are. Can I just send them back with a letter and expect a refund. or exchange, or what?? Help!!
Old 06-23-2006, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

how did you pay??? Was it through Paypal??? You can open a dispute through Ebay and get it resolved through there stating that the wrong item was sent. Or if you really want you can open a ticket through Paypal, if you used them to pay the seller, stating that they sent the wrong item and all you want is your money back and for them to take these lights back. Those are your only choices really. Paypal and Ebay are affliated, Ebay owns Paypal, so if you open a dispute with either, they both will get it.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I've finally gotten an e-mail from Dynasty Auto informing me to ship back the headlights with the cheapest shipping method possible And they will then arrange an exchange or refund. I really just wanted an exchange, I wasn't trying to make things difficult. N E Wayz, I'm shipping them out today and we'll see how they handle the rest.