Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

IKONA... WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dang you dont have to bark at me..really all you have to do is pay back everyone and start a clean slate...im pretty sure your reputation as iKona will never be good again. In todays world, its impossible to please everyone and some people just hold grudges regardless of the situation. If I was in your situation I would just pay back what I owe and leave it at that. Learn from your mistakes and take your lost. Money is money, you will always be able to make money back.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iKONA
So what, I came here to tease people?
Well you have given some refunds back, which is good.

However my statement still stands - if you had enough money to R&D new products and pay to become a vendor on other sites then you had enough money to refund people a long time ago,
Old 04-15-2009, 02:00 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by KEYTECHNIQUES
Originally Posted by Sciond
if you look back at his threads here it started the same way...........
If he ever does come back here, he will offer his initial products for free just to muster up interest. Then once he is well settled again he will start ripping off people once more.
I hate so say it but if the owners of this board allow him to come back it is going to create all kinds controversy of him being attacked which will be much worse then the fit forum. You guys, the mods will have a hell of a time trying to control the hostilities.
Becoming a sponsor here would be a great way to make the public bashing dissapear. A super mod (wont say what site or who) told me that if I were to become a sponsor again. Any harassment would lead to banning or suspension of accounts (After the first warning of coarse)

So I'm told... Moderators aren't so posed to hold grudges and take sides as to what people are saying. Their so posed to do whats best for that time. If things change then of coarse so does the actions that should be taken. IB management would tell the main mod or who ever whats going on and why I would be a sponsor again and under what terms or what not. And then they would have to make sure those terms are being met as well as making sure nobody is starting anything.

I'm not going to go into this but I was just saying.
Just to clarify... we can't prevent somebody from buying from someone...however enough people here can speak up and warn our members.....I will say it again the staff here really cares about our members enough said....and yes if anyone is shown to lie cheat and steal we will try to warn folks......but like the Fit folks if you choose to do business with someone after you have been warned it is your own fault
Old 04-15-2009, 04:00 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It is really sad to see that he is hiding behind rules that facilitate him to flourish his scheming endeavors. This causes harm to legitimate people like myself who are trying our very best to satisfy our customers and it takes good business away from us when he starts handing out bait only to not deliver. This harms my business and others that are following a conduct of ethics. As you can see we have been here and have sold more then this joker and still keep a respectable reputation. I find it not only criminal but also amazing that he is reportedly surviving though all of this.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

i still cant believe his body is not in a dumpster somehwere
Old 04-15-2009, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

[free business advice]iKona word of mouth and your public image are more important than the actual item you produce/sell. You still have a group buy from your last endeavor as being a site sponsor here to wrap up before you should even let the thought of becoming a site sponsor enter your head. Responsiblity is a huge part of doing business, especailly here, with that said finsih what you started before thinking about going back for seconds. [/free business advice]

BTW incase you missed it...4 people to go!

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...153827#4153827

^iKona see page 50 for the 4 remaning people that still need their refunds!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So its been a week. Were is my refund?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:24 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

If he ever does come back here, he will offer his initial products for free just to muster up interest. Then once he is well settled again he will start ripping off people once more.
I hate so say it but if the owners of this board allow him to come back it is going to create all kinds controversy of him being attacked which will be much worse then the fit forum. You guys, the mods will have a hell of a time trying to control the hostilities.
Becoming a sponsor here would be a great way to make the public bashing dissapear. A super mod (wont say what site or who) told me that if I were to become a sponsor again. Any harassment would lead to banning or suspension of accounts (After the first warning of coarse)

So I'm told... Moderators aren't so posed (wtf?? suppose/d) to hold grudges and take sides as to what people are saying. Their so posed (wtf?? suppose/d) to do whats best for that time. If things change then of coarse (what? "ofourse"? so does the actions that should be taken. IB management would tell the main mod or who ever whats going on and why I would be a sponsor again and under what terms or what not. And then they would have to make sure those terms are being met as well as making sure nobody is starting anything.

your spelling and grammar suck.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Banned
SL Member

Look at his myspace page (iKONA one). Seriously, did he graduate from HS?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

I don't even wanna look at it. I can jus imagine, myspace pics in dirty mens bathrooms with sunglasses indoors looking like he came out of the matrix movies
Old 04-15-2009, 03:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rosedaleny806

So I'm told... Moderators aren't so posed (wtf?? suppose/d) to hold grudges and take sides as to what people are saying. Their so posed (wtf?? suppose/d) to do whats best for that time. If things change then of coarse (what? "ofourse"? so does the actions that should be taken. IB management would tell the main mod or who ever whats going on and why I would be a sponsor again and under what terms or what not. And then they would have to make sure those terms are being met as well as making sure nobody is starting anything.

your spelling and grammar suck.
Wow 2 words repeated twice each... You really got me there

Let me help you as well.

your (Capitol Y) spelling and grammar suck (Need that S at the end) .
Old 04-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

OH yes "Of coarse" your right. I'm "So Posed" to capitlaize the beginning of a sentence, SILLY ME But maybe I can "so possibly" type like this and it will be fine, hell maybe I can even run a 'business' the way u do john, "of coarse"!
Old 04-15-2009, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

It is really sad to see that he is hiding behind rules that facilitate him to flourish his scheming endeavors. This causes harm to legitimate people like myself who are trying our very best to satisfy our customers and it takes good business away from us when he starts handing out bait only to not deliver. This harms my business and others that are following a conduct of ethics. As you can see we have been here and have sold more then this joker and still keep a respectable reputation. I find it not only criminal but also amazing that he is reportedly surviving though all of this.
not here he won't........we are watching
BTW OT I have your product and recommend them
Old 04-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not here he won't........we are watching
BTW OT I have your product and recommend them
I appreciate that.

Thanks
dev
Old 04-15-2009, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't understand how you can't give up the 30 bucks that you owe me. You seriously don't have that amount of money. You keep saying that you need the money for your own expenses. How about me, you ever think that I needed the money for my own expenses. You basically stole the money from me and now you are taking your sweet time refunding it to me.

Times up iKONA you paid the other people off now its my turn.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:15 AM

What a tool this iKona punk looks like, even in the reflections of pictures he takes...

Old 04-16-2009, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey who has this guys address? i'm not that far away from him, i can go get some money from the police
Old 04-16-2009, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

what a troll on that last pic!
Old 04-16-2009, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

haha
Old 04-16-2009, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow so that is him trying to show off his work with that run down the center! I thought it was somebody showing a defect in it. Haha what a loser!

Quick Reply: IKONA... WORST EXPERIENCE EVER