Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

IKONA... WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 11:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scionarra
Originally Posted by Medications
Tried to file a claim with PayPal, it's been past 45 days so there is nothing they can do.

Just about 4 months now.

Give me my fukking money. I swear to god that I will save up the money to fly to Chicago and take care of this that way if you don't start fukking legitimately communicating or refund my money. I very rarely get this ____ed off over anything. But this has gone on long enough. Fukking thief.
hey mr e-thug,

please calm down!

if you only knew where he lived in chicago, you prolly wouldnt wanna go there... hahah
haha, it can't be worse than some of the parts of DC that i've found myself in. I wouldn't actually waste money flying to Chicago, I just don't know how else to express how supremely ____ed off I am. I'm sure I'll find myself in Chicago one of these days. I'll worry about it then if I'm still ____ed.

I loathe thieves though. I-Kona is a piece of $hit honestly.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

medications, do what I did and put the ban I-KONA in your signature.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

anyone else just get this message from IKONA?

Originally Posted by iKONA
Please don't complain about me accepting orders for drop off and new orders. The first garnish goes to you so the faster I get some funds the faster I order you a garnish. Thank you for being patient.

Your friend, John.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

god damn how funny is that that hes still taking orders god damn. he clearly says "the fast i get funds the faster u get ur garnish" WTFFF type of sh*t is that u payed him obviously so wtf does it matter if other people pay its not ur fault if u payed him for an item already so wheres the money that u sent him. wat is he trying to say after he gets all these new funds that hes gonna send ____ out but again theres gonna be this unlucky customer whos not gonna geta garnish because hes gonna be "low" on funda again this kids a herb he should really be banned from scionlife and from sellin anything
Old 07-30-2008, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by smilezdc
anyone else just get this message from IKONA?

Please don't complain about me accepting orders for drop off and new orders. The first garnish goes to you so the faster I get some funds the faster I order you a garnish. Thank you for being patient.

Your friend, John.
nope didnt get it.

rosedaleny- thats what im wondering wheres my $169?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

pretty retarted if u ask me if thats the case then wheres every1s money at? wat was the point for the sale to make everything so cheap if u cant even afford to give any1 the finished product EFF this kid
Old 07-30-2008, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ previously many of you guys don't understand or just go with the flow and not even paying attention to both sides or reading the history.

I dont know if some of you think that I live tax and bill free? If I did that would be great! Many of the orders from the group buy were core exchanges. After a while people stopped sending their cores in for who knows what reason. If I dont have cores then i cant send it to th enext customer, SO then people say why not use the core exchange deposit money to just buy new cores. WELL I would do that but I cant because then once I have teh garnishes and those people send back their cores (if they do) Then I don't have the deposit money to give them. So even though I still do have sales that covers bills and such. I need more sales of high profit products so that I can use all those profits to just buy new garnishes for everybody. I dont know why some people dont understand its very simple. Some of you are just being hard headed and I know if I were a guy who hasn't gotten a product yet and I knew what was going on Id be encouraging sales just so IIIII could get my product back. Several people have told me personally I don't care about them just give me MYYY garnish. The thing is everybody is as deserving of a garnish as the next guy so everybody if you dont understand please learn to understand.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^the issue is not that we dont understand what your trying to do.
the issue is that we paid you money for a product. you did not send that product. now you dont even have the money we sent you to refund us. that is crap.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ You were apart of the core exchange process. The whole idea was to send back cores so other people can get it but nobody sent it back. That wasn't the question of money. It was a mix of me not thinking what if people don't send their cores back, and a good mix of people actually not sending cores back. Dave trust me, your going to get your garnish just as well as anybody els will get their garnish. Why would I purposely try to do this when I own a scion, and I hang out on these forums just as much as you do, also why would I purposely try to put my business at risk. Yeah I also sell stuff for other cars but the thing is I own a Scion. WATCH THIS VIDEO! I saw this when I went to see batman and it moved me! This is what I love being appart of so why would I risk it? I made a mistake, and Im working on fixing it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nEdSglFfooY

I'm not going to argue anymore I'm just going to do my job. For those of you who think that you'll never get your garnish. You'll be surprised when you see it on your door step. Just think positive peeps.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

ok ok so lets say i pay u today and send my garnish to u how long will it take to get to me? cause im still veryy tempted cause i always wanted the badgeless but i want the CF vinyl wrap and i dont want no crazy sh*t like 4 or 5 month wait like every1
Old 07-30-2008, 08:46 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

if you want CF work done.
PM nebster
Old 07-30-2008, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol my bro. The only people who are waiting an extreemley long time are the people who did the core exchange program. People who send theirs in or order a new one all together get it soon. If you sent it for example today with UPS. It gets here Friday or Sat. I'll have it done early to mid next week. IF I git it this week you'd have it most likely not next monday but the following monday - wednsday.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

o ok i understand and its not gonna be anything crazy like u sending my garnish to any1 right? how much will it be for my CF vinyl garnish? and ill send it to u
Old 07-30-2008, 09:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You, sir, are an idiot.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lmao
Old 07-31-2008, 01:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Lol my bro. The only people who are waiting an extreemley long time are the people who did the core exchange program. People who send theirs in or order a new one all together get it soon. If you sent it for example today with UPS. It gets here Friday or Sat. I'll have it done early to mid next week. IF I git it this week you'd have it most likely not next monday but the following monday - wednsday.
iKONA ... I have not said anything until now. THIS IS A LIE!!

I waited over 2 months. You worked to make things right to some degree (i'll give you that) but you took WAY TOO LONG and the time waisted and the energy I put into it WAS NOT WORTH IT. And now I'm still dealing with fix it.

I am not going to say much UNLESS YOU LIE.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

PICTURE IN SIGNATURE DAMMIT!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

iKONA you still don't get it

Customer problem = not having item

Your problems = EVERYTHING stopping you from getting item to a paid customer.

I'm going to leave this alone BUT I am going to keep watching and I see things that I KNOW are a lie .... I am going to speak up.

I paid $230 for a brand new garnish. NO core exchange issues ...just cash. Then you sent it USPS "parcel post". There is NO Garenttee when it will arrive and it would only cost a dollar or too more.

The core exchange means that you either have money or a garnish to work with. You can't count on ppl to send in there cores even if you are going to give them money back (many ppl have complained that you didn't give there money back right away either) . It is BAD BUSINESS to count on other ppl to do things.

You can only count on things that are in your control.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

one last thing:

Don't wake up this sleeping giant. I was very fair and worked with you through this thing. Don't lie to ppl.

If I know something I'm going to speak up ......

it is my obligation to the Scion communitee!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ I'm sorry your right. You were probably the only one who ordered a new one and took for ever to get. Good thing is I'm glad you got it and let me see pics when its up!

Quick Reply: IKONA... WORST EXPERIENCE EVER