Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

KillerTc.com a Fraud

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Default KillerTc.com a Fraud

Never order from Killertc.com !!!

...those out there thinking about it. Their customer service is worthless and parts are even ____ier. I have a complaint about parts that has not been handled in over 2 months now. Their return policies are a rip off so you might as well not try to return anything. Just warning you owners out there so u don't have to go through all the trouble that i'm going through
Old 10-01-2008, 07:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

What did you order and what exactley is the situation just wondering.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

More specific info is needed, as a person who just joined with only 4 posts which all state the same thing hasn't built up any credibility here yet. Great to share such info if true, but people should be skeptical of the source until there's some sort of confirmation, or additional input from others indicating same.

EDIT: Hmm, your other 3 posts were to old dead threads...seems like you just dropped in to spam the boards?!?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i have to agree with the new guy. i ordered some hotchkis spring from them at $200 shipped. i looked around trying to get the best price from a good company.

i thought they were it. i placed my order and they in turn placed an order with hotchkis and they were going to ship it directly to my house. they messed up the shipping and it went to killertc.com instead. it too forever to get ahold of someone over there to figure out what was going on. they did not give me any type of tracking info which made me wonder if it was ever going to arrive. it did about 2 weeks later.

it felt as if they were ignoring me the entire time since they would say they would look into it and let me know but they never did. i always had to call them and most of the time, they were never there to help me.

i try and tell people that they are not the best company to buy from. not unless you dont mind when you are going to get your stuff.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

good customer service is hard to find these days
Old 10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
SL Member

They have a shop here in Charleston, SC and weren't ever there when we tried to go buy to look at the shop because a friend was looking for a tuner. Out of the dozen times that we tried to get a hold of them maybe 3 times some body actually answered the phone.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've had the same experience. I bought the StopTech Stage I kit from them three months ago, and I still haven't received it. I've called them (and spoken to someone human), and emailed them countless times. Nothing.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

they might have good prices sometimes but they lack customer service.

not too sure how long they will stay in business or for that matter how long this thread is going to stay in the lounge.

they have a thread dedicated to killertc.com in the buyer experiences in the classifieds.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SATownScion
they might have good prices sometimes but they lack customer service.
Unfortuantely, this usually the case. You get what you pay for.......sucks!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 12:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

u guys should have researched, killer tc has been known to rip ppl off since back in the days. (05-06 times)
Old 10-02-2008, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CDogbert
I bought the StopTech Stage I kit from them three months ago, and I still haven't received it.
Wow man, I remember that from your splurge thread. sucks.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

thanks for the warning
Old 10-02-2008, 01:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i nee to agree too
i ordered header more than two years ago still nothing..
called, mailed no response so i ordered my staff at hopupracing.com
Old 10-02-2008, 05:44 AM

Don't doubt...you may see them in BBB soon because i got the credit card statement proving everything. I'm just trying to spread the news about them, they ____ed me off and this is the best thing to do in America to get back at business...voice your opinion. Well that and hire a lawyer, which i might have to if it comes down to it. If someone had post this...or i had known about them in begining...i wouldn't even try ordering for them. Plus...whose gonna talk ____ about a company for nothing...not going to benifit them...

They process an order of 6g+ for me in which i told them to cancel because i changed my mind (this is right after ordering too...before shipment...etc.). They started to ship parts though to my house...in which i refused all shipment. And they stoped shipping after second time. So they shipped two parts right (a tube and something else)...has to be less than $200.
So they charged me the full 6G and when i claimed dispute w/ my credit card they only refunded bout $4500....fuking $1500 they say is for restocking...bull____...i didnt even want it !! i mean ...the parts...worth 6500 was never shipped to my house for one....never seen it . And i never got no confirmation (receipts, emails, etc.) about my "orders" that they put through. So in turn i couldn't cancel the damn order anyways. Yeh so no i email them...call them...they don't seem to get it...i will not pay for wat i never recieved and never knew about.
I hope they fail miserably and one day read this forum....this is what you get when u try to take money from the wrong person....one willing to do something about it. Making sure the whole WWW knows about you if I don't get my money...you dun *** with someone who knows the rules.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by nodsetse
More specific info is needed, as a person who just joined with only 4 posts which all state the same thing hasn't built up any credibility here yet. Great to share such info if true, but people should be skeptical of the source until there's some sort of confirmation, or additional input from others indicating same.

EDIT: Hmm, your other 3 posts were to old dead threads...seems like you just dropped in to spam the boards?!?
No I am not a spamer ...I am just a very ____ed off customer who wants to make sure they hear me..... and yes...i made this profile specifically for KillerTc.com review. I'm not going to use my real name and account...just in case this does turn big...that'd be dumber than what i did in the first place...which was doing business with them. You do have to love free speech !!
Old 10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 05FMtC
u guys should have researched, killer tc has been known to rip ppl off since back in the days. (05-06 times)
I did my research and i did find post about them and almost everyone else. since i couldnt find a recent post about them, i assumed that they had cleaned up their act.

i just know that i would not buy from them again. id rather pay a few bucks more to give me peace of mind