Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

KRAZY KUSTOMZ ONLINE Damaged Body Kit Doesnt Fit & No Re

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default alterd imeges

I will once again back Them , they do a great job and they back us up so I will back them up when ever Ican. This guy need to let it go before he gets himself in trouble that he can't get out of.The kit is good the fit is good and as you see the finished product it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So, in short, KK is using a shipping company that is destroying his business reputation from damaged goods while they hammer the customer. Joe didn't have a choice of shipping companies..KK made this choice for him and now want Joe to fight the shipping company to buy onother one from KK to send him. Joe didn't see how it was packed or if it was even complete when shipped. KK did

Gee, I wonder if Sprint, Cingular, Verizon, Nextel, etc. file on everyone that says their cell service SUCKS. Nope, it's called a customer complaint. Joe has the right to conduct what is called a Consumer Picket. You can hand out information about your case to the public while you stand in front of the company's store or offices, as long as you do not block traffic, break any laws or say anything in your handouts that you cannot prove. KK gave him this right when they took his money. I'm sure KK is aware of this.

He can also conduct this picket via the public web/forums if he so chooses with the same conditions. That's called running a business with chioces to make.

Yes, Joe should have opened the box and dumped everything out right then and there. Wise, no. Typical, yes. I do this all the time and have had issues. Maybe I'm lucky, but never had an issue with getting a remedy from the companies.

Would I take a chance about this whole thing and make a purchase anyway. As a consumer. No. Not worth the risk. Would I if KK stepped up and took care of Joe and Joe posted on here how they were the sizzle in customer care. Oh yea, in a heart beat.

For me, I'm hoping KK will step up and take care of Joe and this thread gets deleted because it was properly resolved between the 2 parties.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm sorry about the long paragraph. I also hope it gets resolved. I don't undderstand how this is bashing the compnay. I paid $889.00 for a bodykit that arrivied damaged and I am not satisfied with how it fits at all. They are not willing to refund my money and never offered to replace the parts or offered any compensation. The kit is much poorer quality then I had thought it to be. This is not bashing; these are facts. I also can't get into any trouble. What I have done is completely legal and I feel it is important to tell Scion customers about these issues that I have had with this company. I personally don't like this kit and don't like how they treated the situation. I don't think a bodykit should require car modifictaion when their website says only the flares need car modification. If they settled I would not have come on this forum and would have had only good news to say about them. They kept telling me to file with the shipper so I have. I had hoped that we could have setted this privately but when they were unwilling I felt it was important to warn people when buying this kit and buying from this dealer. I'm just trying to prevent what happened to me to other people. I am still confident that I shall get my money back and am hoping that they file a lawsuit so that I can counteersue for the parts. Thanks everyone for posting and putting their thoughts onto this post. I still hope everything works out for both parties. JOE supersportstar4@msn.com
Old 08-19-2005, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ScionDad, very well said......I think KK should give Joe his money back and find a shipping company that doesn't play soccer with customer products en route to them.

John
Old 08-19-2005, 06:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Joe, I still think you should listen to some of us on here. KK did not set out to rip you off. The sold you damaged goods and you did not like the style or quality. Like they said you should go to the shipper and demand a refund. I would also get rid of the website you have created. In some cases it is legal but if you get sued it will cost you more money than the kit you bought. I think there is too much testosterone flowing on both side and we need to put this to rest. Please understand I feel how ____ed off you are but you need to put that aside and use your head instead of these fourms. I have heard that KK online is a good company to deal with.

Good Luck

John
Old 08-19-2005, 06:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default kk

dude you are beating a dead horse, that dog wont hunt, you should read terms and conditions before you order ,I get pacages all week long and never have any problems.

Old 08-19-2005, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Joe:
I dont expect you to be out almost $900.00 no one wants to lose that kind of money but at the same time you can't expect him to just give you back $900.00 either. His website doesn't state that there is a customer satisfaction moneyback guarantee. I feel your pain I run my own business on the side and work way to hard to be out $900.00 but running his company's name through the mud and threatning to counter sue isnt the answer. If you were told to contact ODFL and make a claim then simply make the claim, get the new sideskirts as Craig has stated in this thread and if you truly dont want the kitt afterwards sell it I'm sure there is many of us here that would be willing to buy it from you maybe not for $900. but somewhere close to it. And that way its resolved and all 3 parties you, KKO, and the shipper all equally lose.

Craig:
I personally feel that as a business owner you should be more focused on the interest of your business and trying to achieve customer satisfaction. If he is only complaining about the sideskirts being broken take them back with a restocking fee and reissue him new ones.. Stop playing childish he said/she said games that in my opinion makes a business look worse than how he is trying to make you look already. For the most part a huge majority of people will still buy from you but will do it with reluctancy and be very cautious upon receipt of the package ( as well as it shouldbe). I run my own business and deal with people who say I didnt order that or that isnt the right quantity. I simply tell them send it back and I will make it right. Word of mouth is a huge thing for a business it can make it or break it. I would take back his sideskirts only since they are the only thing broken reissue new ones and put this behind you. Its that simple...

IMPO I would consider buying from KKO but I would do it with a good amount of Skepticism (no offense KKO I am that way with everyone first time around). I would tell the delivery guy that he has to wait till I inspect the contents and then sign for it otherwise he wont make the delivery and he can haul it back to wherever with him.

I wish both parties involved best of luck and personally thing you should leave lawyers, courts, and the legal system out of it and settle this professionally and quietly...

Tim
Old 08-19-2005, 09:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Da Mac
Old 08-19-2005, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wait so did you pay 899 or 699? KK says 699 and you say 899? i think people are jumping on the bandwagon way to fast. i have been in his shoes with damaged freight but did i attack the company i bought it from? NO. i highly doubt they broke his kit and shipped it for S's and G's. or i bet they were playing wiffle ball with his sideskirts? cmon i wouldnt expect KK to take a loss on this. maybe your mechanic is screwing you and just didnt want to admit the project was to big for him. take it up with the shipping company and leave the little guys alone
Old 08-20-2005, 03:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am taking it up with ODFL already. The total price that I paid was $889.00. The $699 price is the price before shipping. JOE supersportstar4@msn.com
Old 08-22-2005, 11:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This topic has been thoroughly beaten to death and is LOCKED!

But, allow me to get in a final word (as is my privilege):

Body kits are large and fragile and require more attention on delivery than your average item purchased online. For this reason I understand their policy of making sure the kit is not damaged. Unfortunately that was not done and now Joe is obviously annoyed, as I would be if I was out $900. As for the rest of his complaints, I think they're secondary: this kit has been shown to fit on other tC's (with work perhaps), body kits are never perfect and require work, and 2 vs 4 days of shipping is inconsequential.

Krazy Kustoms Online:

1) It's very unlikely they intentionally shipped broken and missing pieces, nowhere in this thread has anyone else claimed a similar experience from KKO.

2) Relations have deteriorated with this customer to the point that I'm guessing it's unlikely replacement parts will be sent to Joe in the goodness of their hearts.

3) Threatening to sue for slander (although libel is more accurate) will not improve your standing in the ScionLife community, although I understand you are aggravated. To be fair, it does appear from Joe's own quote that he threatened legal action first.

guitarguru44 (Joe):

1) It is unfortunate you accepted damaged goods. It sounds like it will end up being a very expensive mistake, although it would be great if a satisfactory resolution could be found.

2) The items that are salvagable should still be functional. I don't know that the pieces you received are any different than those on other tC's, aside from the damage.

2) You are justified in airing your complaint as you see it, just as KKO is justified in defending themselves. However, I'm going to edit your signature so this complaint remains in one place, this topic, not advertised every time you post. Your own site is your own business.

3) Joe, you appear to be creating topics throughout our forums to advertise your own site. Please do not continue duplicate posting, I think you've spread the word enough in this topic.

Everyone else:

Please consider that this is a complaint from one person, please weigh it accordingly. If KKO is as underhanded as accused, there should be no shortage of other complaints. I'm not suggesting anyone ignores this complaint, just be reasonable.