Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS FRAUD BEWARE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Yeah I read the whole thing and this is my 4th post on it. He is just too defensive, something doesn't seem right, I do not think it is this cut and dry. I would just like to see a calm explanation of his reasoning. I just don't think everything has come out yet.

I am just saying that he is not 100% at fault here, Sorry just my thoughts...
Old 01-17-2007, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

This thread is ridiculous. Everyone's chomping at the bit at the chance to swoop down and get a piece of the action, give me a break. You guys are actually acting like you know the situation.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

John lied and tried to get a sway bar and his money back. I shipped the bar and by the grace of god the shipping info was wrong so the item came back. When I was going to ship it out the next day I got an email from paypal claiming John stated his paypal account had been hacked into and he never wanted a sway bar. Paypal then held the funds for 2 weeks or so. If the bar wouldnt have went to the wrong place john would have had his money and my bar. John tried to screw me and it that simple. As you can see in the first page of this thread and the other BS threads ToCa has started all my other buyers vouch for me. I didnt pay them they are telling you the facts I ship stuff when people are honest and dont try to screw people over. Toca was just screwed on this due to his own greed. Now everyone hurry and post your 100% informed views on me and my choices
Old 01-17-2007, 04:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BUMP
Old 01-17-2007, 05:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok Boxman. Glad you finally spoke up. Probably got tired of seeing this thread bumped to the top and staring at you. I realize there are 2 sides to every story. I think what everyone is jumpy about is the fact that you waited a week to ship something out. Is that true or is that missinformation? Enlighten us so hopefully you too can clear the air.

Yes there have been a few people vouching for you which says alot. However this is a forum and you know how forum goes....people smell blood and they (we) we are all human after all lurch.

Just explain the initial shipping problem then either send him his sway bar or give him his money back and be glad everyone is even steven. Either way if you keep both it puts you in a bad light.

C'mon people put down the gloves and take eachother and apple pie or a corona or somethin'
Old 01-17-2007, 06:04 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

"If the bar wouldnt have went to the wrong place john would have had his money and my bar" That makes no sence... had you notified him of the shipping info and the bar had gone to the RIGHT address then he wouldnt have contacted payapl to stop payment... sheesh its simple... you screwed up and don't want to admit it. Im not the only one that sees that
Old 01-17-2007, 01:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ I See it..

I see it as, it only takes a couple of day to recieve an item shipped using Ground Shipping, If item is not recieved it due time without an status update, it is the sellers fault for not providing the details.

Also the customer should have waited a day or 2 longer.

Anyways, I have a really strong opinion of this subject because I am also being shafted by a seller on this forum, and i have given the seller close to 1 month now to ship the items. He is said that it has been shipped, I have neither received the items nor a tracking number. I will be filing my dispute on Friday with paypal...

Sorry to Hijack, but i need to get this out.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Like I said before I dont care what anyone on this forum thinks Paypal gave ME the MONEY back and told me I didn't need to ship anything. I am not going to this thread can become 400 pages I could care less
Old 01-17-2007, 02:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BOXMAN
Like I said before I dont care what anyone on this forum thinks Paypal gave ME the MONEY back and told me I didn't need to ship anything. I am not going to this thread can become 400 pages I could care less
So why do you keep posting? Kind of difficult to ship to the wrong address when it is clearly stated on PAYPAL CONFIRMED SHIPPING ADDRESS.

OH IS THAT WHAT IT MEANS?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He didnt have a confirmed address. Dont post you dont know the facts idiot
Old 01-17-2007, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea, i did, and I did not try to screw anyone like ur making it seem. What would you do if you waited almost 2 weeks, and got the run around, and didnt even get a tracking #.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I also failed to mention, after talking to paypal about them "holding the funds". they assured me they were not holding the funds and that as soon as the disopute was over he had gotten the money back.. BOXMAN tried telling me that they were still holding it and he wouldnt do anything until the funds were put back in....this was basically a lie to put me off...he knew he had the money and the bar and he waws playing it off as though he didnt have the money.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

State it DUMMY. Everyone knows you only accept payment from a confirmed address. Because when you ship it to a unconfirmed address you are not covered by Paypal.

Sorry ToCa ur S.O.L. without a confirmed shipping address.
Dude is still an A$$ the way he is handling the situation.

And I thought you weren't posting anymore because you don't care apparently you do. I know I wouldn't buy anything from him EVER!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 04:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

He is lieing again =\. I have had a confirmed address for over a year and a half now.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok john like I have said you tried to screw me and now you can learn a lesson like you should have been taught when you were a child. Its called not lieing and trying to get something for free. It didnt work this time sorry buddy. Blow me
Old 01-17-2007, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I really do not see how I tried to screw you seeing as though you had never given me a tracking #, not even when you shipped to the wrong address did you give me a tracking #. all I wanted was the bar or the money, which is what I still want
Old 01-17-2007, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

What the hell is the Stud Club in your window bar???
Old 01-17-2007, 04:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Funny a second adress not confirmed?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

John I dont care if you start 500 threads the point is you tried to screw me and I wont be doing anything to resolve this. I have already resolved it and so did PAYPAL.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BOXMAN
Funny a second adress not confirmed?
Your wife must not be able to read then and shipped it to the second address since she supposedly mailed it to the wrong address originally.

ToCa direct paypal to this post and tell them you paid and never received goods. See what happens. It doesn't hurt.

Quick Reply: MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS FRAUD BEWARE!