Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS FRAUD BEWARE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 04:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

1. how did i try to screw you, even when i did the paypal claim you still had the bar. So at that point u had both my money and the bar.

and 2. This shows it was a confirmed address so dont change teh stroy.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BOXMAN
Funny a second adress not confirmed?
I have 2 address on my paypal also... I moved so i have my old address still on paypal.. and i have my current address confirmed because i changed my billing address for my credit card..

so the second unconfirmed address means nothing.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand how it feels to have someone place an one of those annoying "They didn't ship it to me!" paypal held both of our accounts. Anyways I feel BOXMANs pain, but realistically when you got that dispute, you should've just mailed the product with a tracking number and problem sovled with paypal. I shouldn't have taken weeks to resolve this dispute. Unfortunately, ToCa YOU CAN PRESS CHARGES, there are rules, this is business, not church. Resolve this faster, get a lawyer and get your money back, forget the sway bar.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey BOXMAN, If I were you, I will return his money because this is embarrassing for you. It's like you can't make a $125 dollars from your job (if you do have a job) and you look like cheap now. Come on it's only $125!

Don't send his sway bar anymore but send his money back to clear your name. You're popular here in SL so think again bro.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

BUMP, what an ___
Old 01-17-2007, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He didnt have a confirmed address. Dont post you dont know the facts idiot
Looks like he proved you wrong, with his post of the screenshot!
Old 01-17-2007, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Let's see the shipping receipt. Or the original tracking number. It stays in the computers for quite awhile. If he had received the tracking number initially like people always get from every place you ever order from, he would've been able to see it having been delivered to the wrong place.

I don't get why people come on here and think they can get away with this kinda bull. We all talk to each other... don't you realize?

The difference between you and shops with shipping problems is that you are outright TELLING EVERYBODY that you're keeping his money and the product. He tried to get it back because you made him nervous by not shipping what he ordered. Turns out he was right to be nervous. YOU GOT HIS MONEY. Now ship what he ordered!

toCa - you should go in now and say that you haven't received your product.

This thread should be locked so there's permanent documentation of this for litigation purposes.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:59 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Id say take him to court toca.. just on the principal of the thing. You have proof so he'll end up having to pay.. or we could all just take a trip to boxmans house....
Old 01-17-2007, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

red flag sent!
Old 01-17-2007, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rockbrawler884
He didnt have a confirmed address. Dont post you dont know the facts idiot
Looks like he proved you wrong, with his post of the screenshot!
Looks like your credibility is shot.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm sure now, like may people here, I will never order from BOXMAN. He messed up on the shipping of the order. HE sent it to a wrong address, if he even really shipped it at all. No tracking number was ever provided to show it was shipped. All we have to base this on is his word. Truthfully, as immature as he is acting on this board I wouldn't believe him.

Now then, how was it supposed to be shipped. i would check into the mail fraud / wire fraud laws. How long now has he had your money toca?
Old 01-17-2007, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I do not care how you chop it up or justify it Boxman, from the facts in this post, you are a thief period, your credibility shot down the drain. Dishonest people SUCK. I do hope paypal acts accordingly on this post.

If you shipped it to him and had a tracking number even after his complaint, the money would have been replaced in your account right away by paypal. I bet a crisp $10 bill that you never shipped it in the first place and will never come up with a tracking number proving that. You flat out have STOLEN-ROBBED-RIPPEDOFF-GANKED money from this person and you admit it!! That alone should ban you from this community.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Ok...my only concern lately is that people keep saying they are going to take a ride to BOXMAN's home. Why? Is that some sort of threat? If it is things like that are not taken lightly with all the Homeland Security and whatnot. Watch your Ps and Qs people.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

at homeland security.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

looks like I said I dont give two craps about you or SL. Scion and its owners are getting gayer each day
Old 01-17-2007, 07:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Garage1217
I do not care how you chop it up or justify it Boxman, from the facts in this post, you are a thief period, your credibility shot down the drain. Dishonest people SUCK. I do hope paypal acts accordingly on this post.

If you shipped it to him and had a tracking number even after his complaint, the money would have been replaced in your account right away by paypal. I bet a crisp $10 bill that you never shipped it in the first place and will never come up with a tracking number proving that. You flat out have STOLEN-ROBBED-RIPPEDOFF-GANKED money from this person and you admit it!! That alone should ban you from this community.

Hey Garage Blow me! I shipped the bar and it came back I dont give a ____ if you think I didnt. John you stupid _______ file charges and get you god damn money back.. HA I laugh at you just like paypal DID!
Old 01-17-2007, 07:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Then leave if you don't care. People on here are ___ cause the see someone getting scamed and give their opinions? I think someone who throws aroung the term ___ or gayer is covering something up just mho. If you really are sick of sicon life and scion owners in general, go. You must care a little cause you keep responding and reading the thread....
Old 01-17-2007, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and not to mention asking garage, a man, to blow him.....
Old 01-17-2007, 07:31 PM
5 Year Member

I just read through this entire Forum and it reminds me of a soap opera.

toCa - I know it is looking back on the fact, but you should have been more honest and filed the correct complaint with PAYPAL. Don't claim you were hacked when you are outright lying.

COXMAN (obviously misspelled) - If you are so inclined to defend yourself like you actually have some hope of continuing business on SL, they why are you so aggressive? You are only damaging yourself and your business in the long run. I found this forum on the homepage of SL so anyone who logs in can see what is happening. Sometimes in business, you need to call it even and give a dishonest customer the benefit of the doubt. Had you shipped the bar to toCa and he then tried to retract payment, your UPS tracking number that you have been so willing to come forth with (sarcasm) would show that the item was delivered and PAYPAL uphold your sale and you would have gotten to keep your money. Honestly, is $125 worth all this bad publicity? Everyone here knows that John was dishonest b/c he thought he was getting ripped off. He definately went about it in the wrong way tho. By keeping both his money and the bar, you are sinking to the level you think he acted at. You are not judge and jury.

This is criticizing both of you for acting inappropiately. Neither of you acted professional or honestly. Now one person is out of his money and the other has more bad publicity than Enron. Why can't you split the money? Box gets half for his time just like any company charges a "restocking fee" and John get half his money so he can try to get another strut bar.

.....Why just can't we all just get along?

(I await the flaming)
Old 01-17-2007, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by oni424
and not to mention asking garage, a man, to blow him.....
ZING!

Quick Reply: MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS FRAUD BEWARE!