Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Mods please lock

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 01:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

In today's highly competitive market, this kind of customer treatment is not only unusual, but totally unacceptable. No matter who's "customer" you are, I would think ZPI would want to protect their good name. This is one consumer who will not be doing business with either vendor.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

When I got my DVD screens and found out that they where on back order I never went to the manufacturer and complained I simply talk with the company I ordered them from.

You need to do the same.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Vapid
When I got my DVD screens and found out that they where on back order I never went to the manufacturer and complained I simply talk with the company I ordered them from.

You need to do the same.
Well seeing as how they were the reason I was waiting for 3 months and seeing as how going through the company I "ordered" from and trying to get info was not getting me anywhere, this is what I had to do.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DonJuan
I forgot to mention that you can go to your bank/credit card company and fill out an affidavit form. Your reason is that you have not receieved the goods and you have made all attempts to request a refund. Check with your bank and credit card company about the time limit. I think you have either 30 or 60 days to say something. The bank/credit card company will issue you provisional credit pending an investigation. Help you found this helpful.
Unluckily it's been more than 90 days, so that wouldn't work for me.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by InjentC23
Originally Posted by Vapid

You need to do the same.
Well seeing as how they were the reason I was waiting for 3 months and seeing as how going through the company I "ordered" from and trying to get info was not getting me anywhere, this is what I had to do.
No not really, you dont HAVE to do anything.

Look, when I tell someone that a brand new tC is going to be waiting for them on my lot on a set date and it doesn't show.....I go to Toyota and complain...NOT my customer. My customer is going to complain to me...that's the way it works.

Look crap happens (like a car getting stuck at port for 4 weeks) ZPI has to work with a few people to make things happen. I don't think ZPI has ANY responsibility to you what so ever. They do have a responsibility to the place you made your order.

So like I tell my customers that give me crap like this, take your money and go home this is not going to get you anywhere.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You're right I don't have to do anything. Why would anybody want to get $2800 returned back to them. I guess I shoulda just sat around and prayed that I'd get my money back. Well apparently this got me somewhere, because after waiting forever, I'm getting my refund issued in a couple days. Let's see how long you can wait paitently after shelling out almost 3 grand.
Old 03-04-2006, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Again we apologize for the wait but our policy to ou resellers in no way reflects there policy to you. We are not responsible for the money in your transaction thus we have no control over when you get it back.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
Again we apologize for the wait but our policy to our resellers in no way reflects their policy to you. We are not responsible for the money in your transaction thus we have no control over when you get it back.
Agreed, and that's my bad. I was under the false assumption that you guys had my money and i had to wait for you guys to return it to racingsolution before I could get my refund. So to everyone, it's not ZPI's fault I had to wait for my refund, but waiting for 3 months for a turbo kit was still pretty extreme. But I do apologize for the refund mixup.
Old 03-05-2006, 12:59 AM
Max
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Locked per authors request.

Contact me if this is a problem.