Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

My experience with A&A AutoWorks - LOCK PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

watching for pics.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by UNiT_xEr0
lol wow tina is going all out
Old 11-11-2008, 06:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

i agree with tina her intercooler is WAY TOOOOO HUGE. its like in your face. not functional? yeah it was kinda pointless
Old 11-11-2008, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's off the car now.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
It's off the car now.
thank god! i'm proud of you tina q=']
Old 11-11-2008, 07:16 PM
SL Member

I got screwed over by AA a few months ago...

I remember being at the shop and they all trashed kiss_kiss_kill and the problems she caused. What I ended up finding out is they only care about taking your money and shoving you off your way. I shoulda listened to Tina about the horrible people running that place and the type of business they are running. I use to refer ppl to them all the time, now I say stay the hell away.

Not to mention I got screwed over by them when they took my stock parts...Frank ended up taking my old hatch and putting it on his car, also my stock headlights. Nothing but a con artist. But of course when I asked for my parts back, they had been "thrown away"

stay away from AA...of course the people running the place all have nice cars, I would guesstimate its probably from them ripping of other people for stock parts and money.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
SL Member

Default Re: My experience with A&A AutoWorks

Originally Posted by tCtCtC
I never made a big deal out of this, but my rear lip made me.

This entire situation started when I got my RS1 lip kit last Christmas. I was searching around for a body shop I would trust painting it, and found A&A. Seeing that they've done many cars, I went along with it and had them paint my lip kit, and mold my CF heat shield to the rear lip. They say 1 week, we'll call you to pick it up. 1 week goes by, nothing. I call them, they say they can into problems with the heat shield so they need 1 more freakin week. In frustration, I say OK and let them continue the work. 1 week later, they call me and I go to pick up the lip kit. I inspected it, and everything looked good besides a small nick in the clear coat on the heat shield. 2 weeks later, I asked them to install my CF Hatch. I dropped the car off on a Friday night. Frank said I could pick it up Saturday morning, first thing. I left about 20 voicemails and at least 10 emails. I get a call from Frank monday saying they "really need me to pick up the car cause it's taking up room" I go after school and pick it up. Frank somehow got my PEDESTAL SPOILER shocks to work from the OEM HATCH to support my CF HATCH. How? I have no idea. When I first saw it, it looked like crap. The shocks were FORCING it up, and they didn't even bother fitting the garnish properly, nevermind the fact that they didnt install the panels for the hatch. Since I really needed the car back, I took it home. Took off the hatch shocks the next 2 days. I've been screwing with the garnish ever since. I also noticed that they had to have had the hatch laying on its back cause theres a bunch scratches on it. The car was also as dirty as its EVER been in it's life. Dust all over it, and dust all over the interior. Nevermind the floor mats.

Now, it's been about 10 months and I sold my front lip and about to sell my side skirts. I was looking at my rear lip after I took it off and noticed THE HEAT SHIELD IS COMING OFF! Here are my pics
i also had the exact same experience with my CF hatch they installed...man it sure ____es me off knowing I got screwed over by these guys
Old 11-11-2008, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Rsquared_TC

I remember being at the shop and they all trashed kiss_kiss_kill and the problems she caused. What I ended up finding out is they only care about taking your money and shoving you off your way. I shoulda listened to Tina about the horrible people running that place and the type of business they are running. I use to refer ppl to them all the time, now I say stay the hell away.

Not to mention I got screwed over by them when they took my stock parts...Frank ended up taking my old hatch and putting it on his car, also my stock headlights. Nothing but a con artist. But of course when I asked for my parts back, they had been "thrown away"

stay away from AA...of course the people running the place all have nice cars, I would guesstimate its probably from them ripping of other people for stock parts and money.
TOLD YOU!
Old 11-11-2008, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm going to start a separate thread so I can throw it in my sig. I suggest others who have had negative experiences with them to do the same.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Lolz, A&A is the new iKona.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd rather deal with iKona than A&A.

NO MORE RESPONSES TO ME IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE DIRECT THEM HERE:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...376&highlight=

PICS WILL ALSO BE POSTED THERE LATER ON, more than likely.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:39 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
Originally Posted by Rsquared_TC

TOLD YOU!
yeah I know...another person screwed over by A&A
Old 11-11-2008, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im glad i never had to deal with that kind of B*isht
Old 11-11-2008, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that's cuz you have your own little paiting dude
Old 11-11-2008, 09:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tina the intercooler was your idea the guys building it said it would be to big but of course you would never take any ones advice you needed it to fill up the whole front bumper you said. Tina the work on your car should have added up to over $10,000 but instead we gave you a partial sponsorship and our logo never ended up on your car! Also AA Autoworks is not a storage facility if your parts are left here more then a day they will be thrown away!! Life is short , people dont waste all your time reading bull____ like this on scion life instead party like a rock star!!!! Haters will always be haters but thank you for puting our name out there and we appreciate your buisness
Old 11-11-2008, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

wow

kiss_kiss_kill your turn lol.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by LIVETOROLL
Tina the intercooler was your idea the guys building it said it would be to big but of course you would never take any ones advice you needed it to fill up the whole front bumper you said. Tina the work on your car should have added up to over $10,000 but instead we gave you a partial sponsorship and our logo never ended up on your car! Also AA Autoworks is not a storage facility if your parts are left here more then a day they will be thrown away!! Life is short , people dont waste all your time reading bullpoop like this on scion life instead party like a rock star!!!! Haters will always be haters but thank you for puting our name out there and we appreciate your buisness
Intercooler was my idea? Horse crap! You're the one who called me & told me there was a shop that would do my intercooler. I did say I wanted the opening in the front bumper filled, but did I say THE WHOLE opening? NO! I said I wanted functional, but you're too much of a close-minded idiot & think your shop is the shiznit when it's not. & why didn't the logo wind up on my car?! Cuz look at my list! You messed up HOW MANY THINGS?! You also drove your butt out to SEMA last year & apologized to me & begged me to put your logo on the car. It's also nicely embossed on my front bumper because of your lousy paint job. I'm not saying your shop is a storage facility, but when you say OH, YOUR CARS FULL, KEEP THE HOOD HERE & YOU CAN PICK IT UP WHENEVER YOU WANT thats an open invitation to leave the hood there till I have time to pick it up. I also called you 2 weeks later to come get it & texted you & you never responded! Also, it's funny how FOUR different people said you were slinging OUR parts on the side for pocket money for yourself. I want my hood back, Frank, whether it's been 9 months later or not, you had no issues with taking parts off other tCs in your shop to give me clips that you lost on my own car, so I'm sure it won't be an issue for you to take a hood off a tC at your shop & give it to me.

& people shouldn't waste there time reading this bullpoop on ScionLife!? PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW NOT TO GO TO YOUR SHOP CUZ YOU GUYS HAVE POOR QUALITY & ARE SHEISTY AS HELL.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would love to see another (reputable) body shop from SoCal come into this thread and offer to take anybody's business who's been scammed by these guys, and maybe even offer a discount on fixing whatever A&A ruined.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

PJ Bonifacio ftw. I should've gone to him in the first place, mold & paint for $4k.

He's been in the industry forever, too!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by LIVETOROLL
Tina the intercooler was your idea the guys building it said it would be to big but of course you would never take any ones advice you needed it to fill up the whole front bumper you said. Tina the work on your car should have added up to over $10,000 but instead we gave you a partial sponsorship and our logo never ended up on your car! Also AA Autoworks is not a storage facility if your parts are left here more then a day they will be thrown away!! Life is short , people dont waste all your time reading bullpoop like this on scion life instead party like a rock star!!!! Haters will always be haters but thank you for puting our name out there and we appreciate your buisness
You don't know much about running a business, do you?

From the 2 posts you've made on this thread, you've told us:
You can't comprehend that a heat shield will be used around something that is hot.
You take and perform work that should not be done, simply for a quick buck.
You will throw out any parts that a customer leaves with you.
You don't understand what professionalism is.
You think that multiple negative reviews will bring in more customers, even when more and more people keep coming into this thread and saying negative things about your work.
You cannot type.

So as a customer, I'd have to say that your entire business approach is an utter failure, because you put yourself before the customer. Go to college and take business courses, there you will learn how to speak to a customer.

Quick Reply: My experience with A&A AutoWorks - LOCK PLEASE