Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

My experience at Waldorf Scion

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 01:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default My experience at Waldorf Scion

Well, let me tell you a bit about car dealerships: I hate them. I've always hated people whom I believe are trying to pull the wool over my eyes. I had a very bad experience at a Mazda dealership once, and a Nissan dealership after that. Buying my Civic wasn't bad because I knew EXACTLY what I wanted and did not budge, eventually getting the car for only $200 more than I planned to pay for it when I walked in the door (after 9 hours of negotiation/paper signing). What a damn dilemma.

Anywho, back to Scion. Before I went to Waldorf, I stopped by Koons in Arlington. They suck. Don't bother with them. The inventory is small and the can't get you a car that they don't have on the lot to save their lives. I got fed up with them and drove the 25 miles to Waldorf where I knew they had the Flint Mica on the lot. I was in and out in under 4 hours! Bret, the salesman, is very knowledgeable and treated me very well. I can't say enough about them. They gave me a good price on my trade in (a 2002 Honda Civic LX with a few mods and 58K on the odo), too. I hate it when I go to a dealer and I know more than they do (I know I do my homework and read up on cars before hand, but, if you sell them, you better be at least on my level). Bret is at least on my level, maybe even more knowledgeable than me. That was refreshing. Acutally, everyone there seemed to know what they were talking about.

I also love the relaxed atmosphere. No pushing, no haggling, no annoying sales reps. I'd definitely buy my next car there.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

thanks for the kind words, I'm so gald my staff could help you...please let us know if you need anything else
Old 06-11-2005, 03:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I try....lol, j/k, like jason said thanks a lot for the praise. I enjoy customers who know thier stuff just as much as customers enjoy sales consultants with product knowledge!
.....don't forget to send me those pics when you get your lights done