Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Official ZPI discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 04:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Once you get your order filled and delivered make sure you post on here. Personally I would like to give ZPI as much good feedback as possible. I think they could become a very good company with Danny running the buisness side of things now. But not if all they get is people complaing about their orders. So people try to post POSITIVE feedback as well as your problems.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tien S-tech springs just arrived a day early from ZPI. too bad i dont have time to instll untill wed.

The pulley i installed last week is amazing i took my friend for a ride and they knew a difference without me telling them what i put in.

thank you ZPI
Old 07-17-2006, 07:53 PM
5 Year Member

I'd just like to give you an update since ya'll been patiant with me. Been dealing with ZPI for a year but, Danny aka hillbilly recently came into the picture. Gave me a call and had an offer to settle it. Half of the offer just was recieved in the mail so prop to Him for straiting the problem out for me. I give him credit and I think he might do awsome things for ZPI's business side. can't wait to recieve the other half. anyone else having issues with ZPI? just give them a call and talk to him. if it's a legit reasson I think he deffinitly can
get it figured out. once again props to him!
Old 07-18-2006, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jonny, that is some very good news. I'm still waiting on my turbo -but it looks that ZPI is finally moving in the right direction.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:44 AM
5 Year Member

Just wait till aug 1 its the real test... Lets hope they can get it together
Old 07-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by JohnnyBlazed
I'd just like to give you an update since ya'll been patiant with me. Been dealing with ZPI for a year but, Danny aka hillbilly recently came into the picture. Gave me a call and had an offer to settle it. Half of the offer just was recieved in the mail so prop to Him for straiting the problem out for me. I give him credit and I think he might do awsome things for ZPI's business side. can't wait to recieve the other half. anyone else having issues with ZPI? just give them a call and talk to him. if it's a legit reasson I think he deffinitly can
get it figured out. once again props to him!
Thanks Johnny, we're going to get you and everyone sorted out and taken care of.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hope I receive mine real soon as well Nester.... I hear the turbo spooling right now
Old 07-26-2006, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hope you guys can get my turbo out in less than a week or it's free!

I hope you don't run out of checks, next thing is that the kit is not shipping because you are waiting on the refund checks... Might as well order a couple of check books now...
Old 07-26-2006, 06:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Update on my order: I've recieved my coilovers (which are great btw) and my HIDs will be here on the 27th. Thanks ZPI for getting everything straightened out.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:02 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

August 1st is getting really close. anyone recieved their stage 0 yet?
Old 07-28-2006, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dunno, they removed their promise of kits are free by Aug 1st from their website homepage...
Old 07-28-2006, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We have 1000 people that say that Aug 1st thing, so we have proof. Let's go.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:03 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a copy of it on my computer should the need for it arise. I don't think it will though. ZPI seems to be coming through for everyone.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:36 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Who all is still waiting on stuff?
Old 07-28-2006, 10:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I rang the office on Tuesday afternoon and Joyce picked up the call. She said they were in the process of moving to their new facility and are extremely busy. Is this the reason for non-reply on ScionLife and emails??

I left the message with Joyce to get Nester (aka Sean) to reply my emails but nothing as of today No updates on my Stage 0 kit. Order was placed on 18 Jan with Jet Hot coating option.... Fully Paid btw

Don't know if I would be getting Free turbo kit since 1st Aug is just round the corner
Old 07-28-2006, 10:12 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by sleepermod
I rang the office on Tuesday afternoon and Joyce picked up the call. She said they were in the process of moving to their new facility and are extremely busy. Is this the reason for non-reply on ScionLife and emails??

I left the message with Joyce to get Nester (aka Sean) to reply my emails but nothing as of today No updates on my Stage 0 kit. Order was placed on 18 Jan with Jet Hot coating option.... Fully Paid btw

Don't know if I would be getting Free turbo kit since 1st Aug is just round the corner
I imagine this is one time you are hoping they delay for a week.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://zpiracing.net/oldnews.shtml

Old 07-28-2006, 07:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nick06tC
Originally Posted by sleepermod

I imagine this is one time you are hoping they delay for a week.

Stop it, You're killin' me For once you're right about that!
Old 07-28-2006, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's just not on the front page anymore because of all of the new "news" about moving and such....the older stuff rolls off as new info as posted!

Things are looking good around here though! Email boxes should be getting flooded with tracking numbers beginning tonight and continuing until Tuesday! Whew!

Thanks for all of the support everyone! We finally have internet today and are back up on emails and aim...new phone lines are all up and running and hopefully by Friday of next week you should be able to call our old 800# and get to us!

~Keisha
Old 07-28-2006, 09:17 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by thechick_zpi
It's just not on the front page anymore because of all of the new "news" about moving and such....the older stuff rolls off as new info as posted!

Things are looking good around here though! Email boxes should be getting flooded with tracking numbers beginning tonight and continuing until Tuesday! Whew!

Thanks for all of the support everyone! We finally have internet today and are back up on emails and aim...new phone lines are all up and running and hopefully by Friday of next week you should be able to call our old 800# and get to us!

~Keisha
Quick question, if you are sending tracking numbers up until tuesday, How are you going to make good on the promise That every order will be DELIVERED by august 1st, or it is free?

Quick Reply: Official ZPI discussion thread