Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Official ZPI discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looks like they are gonna have to Overnight things, to keep that promise..
Old 07-29-2006, 12:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Glad to see Johnny's happy and hope he's feeling better too.

Also gald to see ZPI getting back up on their feet and wish them luck.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:17 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Old 07-30-2006, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nick06tC
Originally Posted by thechick_zpi
It's just not on the front page anymore because of all of the new "news" about moving and such....the older stuff rolls off as new info as posted!

Things are looking good around here though! Email boxes should be getting flooded with tracking numbers beginning tonight and continuing until Tuesday! Whew!

Thanks for all of the support everyone! We finally have internet today and are back up on emails and aim...new phone lines are all up and running and hopefully by Friday of next week you should be able to call our old 800# and get to us!

~Keisha
Quick question, if you are sending tracking numbers up until tuesday, How are you going to make good on the promise That every order will be DELIVERED by august 1st, or it is free?
Come on guys... technically it says delivered, so if there's a tracking number and it's delivered, it's delivered... when it's recieved, it's recieved... The reality is that the kits are going to be in the hands of the paid and everything that needed to be addressed with each individual, was, by hillbilly, and brought back on track to the best of his ability, which is all that can be asked for...

All this thread has shown recently is that hillbilly has worked with each buyer and anyone can see the change in dialogue/business practice for the better as of this point.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:19 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

24 hours
Old 07-30-2006, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Techincally speaking -My ZPI Stage 0 was ordered and paid for in March 2006. The item was advertized as a 2-week ship date... I got the 25% restocking fee disclamer when I asked about options to get my money refunded after waiting month after month after month with no kit. Then the Hillbilly offer comes up and I have to wait yet another month till Aug 1st to get tracking numbers for my stuff.

It's true that I have been compensated for my very long wait time with some store credit -Which helps. I just don't appreciate not having any options except wait 6 month to get my kit or loose 25% of my money... That's is just not right. I feel that If I would of gotten my money back that I would of been rolling with a SC for at least 4 month now.

Technically speaking I still have no tracking number. Aug 1st is this tuesday

Technically speaking I need a new calendar...
Old 07-30-2006, 04:55 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

august 1st is tuesday. But it if doesnt arrive by midnight tomorrow, then technically by their wording it is free. A tracking number does not mean delivered. Delivered means you have it.

What I am curiouse with is, do they refund the money and still send the kit out? and how long do you have to wait for that?
Old 07-30-2006, 04:56 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by WeDriveScions
Originally Posted by thechick_zpi
It's just not on the front page anymore because of all of the new "news" about moving and such....the older stuff rolls off as new info as posted!

Things are looking good around here though! Email boxes should be getting flooded with tracking numbers beginning tonight and continuing until Tuesday! Whew!

Thanks for all of the support everyone! We finally have internet today and are back up on emails and aim...new phone lines are all up and running and hopefully by Friday of next week you should be able to call our old 800# and get to us!

~Keisha
Quick question, if you are sending tracking numbers up until tuesday, How are you going to make good on the promise That every order will be DELIVERED by august 1st, or it is free?
Come on guys... technically it says delivered, so if there's a tracking number and it's delivered, it's delivered... when it's recieved, it's recieved... The reality is that the kits are going to be in the hands of the paid and everything that needed to be addressed with each individual, was, by hillbilly, and brought back on track to the best of his ability, which is all that can be asked for...

All this thread has shown recently is that hillbilly has worked with each buyer and anyone can see the change in dialogue/business practice for the better as of this point.
How does a tracking number mean its technically delivered? Delivered means the post office or whatever delivered it. and its in hand.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes Delivered means in your possesion.

v. de·liv·ered - To secure (something promised or desired)

A shipping # just means it on its way, the product is not secured.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPI
All pending orders will be filled by August 1st this includes all turbo kit orders or it is FREE straight up. Shipping on all ZPIracing products (excluding: hoods, engines) will be FREE also in the month of August.
doesnt say delivered.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

look at the image I posted from their website.. I highlighted it for you. lol
Old 07-30-2006, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by zer0
look at the image I posted from their website.. I highlighted it for you. lol
Old 07-30-2006, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by zer0
http://zpiracing.net/oldnews.shtml

there.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:26 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

and by august first doesnt mean on august first.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

^ This is what I'm discussing... it's being made right and signifigant time and effort have been expelled to do the best a company can do... Argueing over "Definitions" and "Meanings" is beside the point. If there are tracking numbers by or on August 1st and you get your product... it's done... argueing over definitions that could be worked in either direction is fruitless from that point.

I don't have one product from ZPI, but can easily notice how much they've done on SL to help out owners and such... despite recent issues and such, Hillbilly has come in an done everything in his power to make things right... even customers who had issues have come back to realise that...

It was said to be made right, it is being made right, and if the products don't get shipped on August 1st, then address the concern.

-WDS
Old 07-30-2006, 07:20 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by WeDriveScions
^ This is what I'm discussing... it's being made right and signifigant time and effort have been expelled to do the best a company can do... Argueing over "Definitions" and "Meanings" is beside the point. If there are tracking numbers by or on August 1st and you get your product... it's done... argueing over definitions that could be worked in either direction is fruitless from that point.

I don't have one product from ZPI, but can easily notice how much they've done on SL to help out owners and such... despite recent issues and such, Hillbilly has come in an done everything in his power to make things right... even customers who had issues have come back to realise that...

It was said to be made right, it is being made right, and if the products don't get shipped on August 1st, then address the concern.

-WDS
I agree its great they are making it right. But they made a promise, if they dont stick to that promise then they didnt stick to it. Its just another promise not kept. Thats if they dont keep it. They still have till tomorrow. I dont have products from them either and this is why.

If I owe Sears money BY August 1st and dont pay, then the payment is late. They dont forgive me if I make the payment on August 1st. This is business, not friendship. ZPI is a business that puts out great products and does ALOT for the scion community. But you cannot dismiss their faults for the convienence of being nice.

I hope that if anyone is even a minute late with their shipment that they hold ZPI to their word. If ZPI then honors their word without argument, ZPI's respect will be renewed partially in my book atleast.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn, i have always ignored this thread but felt like it could be different to read...man this is alot of drama!!! August 1st is approaching quick...
Old 07-31-2006, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

mod switch = off
customer switch = on

I really think that some of you guys are going for blood at this point regardless. If you get a tracking number on/before Tuesday, are you really going to grab your lawyers? Don't be the guy to screw over somebody despite their best efforts to do the right thing. WAAAAY more than I can say for ScionSpeed or tCTunerz when they were around. On this site it says "orders will be FILLED" and on their site it says "orders will be RECEIVED" - you guys do get the POINT of the statement, don't you? (Zer0, you always posted the other quote before - what happened, buddy! )

If I get a tracking number for my stage 1 parts on Tuesday and it doesn't get here until Friday, I'm not going to be all butthurt just over "the concept of the thing". They've made it pretty clear that things are going to be better from here on out. I'm pretty excited about this!!!

On a side note, I was hoping they'd go to Scion Exposed in Chicago but when I called the shop to ask if they were going, they said they were too busy packing up our stuff and getting things ready to go - a "monsterous undertaking". Too bad they couldn't go - but good enough reason not to!
Old 07-31-2006, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Streeter
(Zer0, you always posted the other quote before - what happened, buddy! )
Explain,.. Only thing I posted about this situation is the image on their website.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:22 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Streeter
mod switch = off
customer switch = on

I really think that some of you guys are going for blood at this point regardless. If you get a tracking number on/before Tuesday, are you really going to grab your lawyers? Don't be the guy to screw over somebody despite their best efforts to do the right thing. WAAAAY more than I can say for ScionSpeed or tCTunerz when they were around. On this site it says "orders will be FILLED" and on their site it says "orders will be RECEIVED" - you guys do get the POINT of the statement, don't you? (Zer0, you always posted the other quote before - what happened, buddy! )

If I get a tracking number for my stage 1 parts on Tuesday and it doesn't get here until Friday, I'm not going to be all butthurt just over "the concept of the thing". They've made it pretty clear that things are going to be better from here on out. I'm pretty excited about this!!!

On a side note, I was hoping they'd go to Scion Exposed in Chicago but when I called the shop to ask if they were going, they said they were too busy packing up our stuff and getting things ready to go - a "monsterous undertaking". Too bad they couldn't go - but good enough reason not to!
Understood. But how much better are things REALLY, if they made a promise of DELIVERED BY August 1st, and they fail to meet that? If they cant meet their own deadline with that much on the table, who says they can meet future shipping deadlines with just one order on the table?
Thats a consumers way of thinking.

Quick Reply: Official ZPI discussion thread