Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Official ZPI discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I spoke to Kenny and he said 6 kits shipped Friday. They are going out is what he says. He did not know how wowtcguy got missed from April (he brought it up), but he is aware and I didn't ask, but I would think your kit went out Friday worst case since he said they were into shipping May orders. He expects to have all preorders fill by First week of Sept.

Just repeating what he told me
Old 08-22-2005, 06:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

im just getting sick of calling them and getting nothing out of it. i stopped just because im to busy moving and all and school starts in a couple days. all i was told was that i was late april and should be by the end of last week. still nothing yet......this sucks
Old 08-22-2005, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dear Future & Current ZPI Customers,

As an investor in ZPIRacing I am here to say that I know for a fact that turbo kits are being shipped. I apologize for any inconvience that you all are encountering. When Kenny and others at ZPI promised kits to be shipped out earlier they were just listening to our suppliers. These delays were then passed onto the customer.

Please be patient, as these orders will be filled as with the hundreds more that we hope to send out. The amount of time that is being wasted trying to keep the negativity down on the board are not making it any easier.

It is quite discouraging for these guys to be here working all the time at all hours of the night and then to come to the local boards to realize that once again, they need to defend themselves.

ZPI is working on numerous things, and customer service is our number one priority. We are striving our hardest to develope a concrete infastructure to be able to properly handle all of our orders/shipping/phones/internet, etc. We appreciate your patience and truly appreciate the support of the Scion Community.

If anyone feels the need to contact me personally they may do so at (502)608.8661

Thanks,

Mark Wooley
Old 08-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ScionDad
I spoke to Kenny and he said 6 kits shipped Friday. They are going out is what he says. He did not know how wowtcguy got missed from April (he brought it up), but he is aware and I didn't ask, but I would think your kit went out Friday worst case since he said they were into shipping May orders. He expects to have all preorders fill by First week of Sept.

Just repeating what he told me
How convenient, more waiting...
Old 08-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
Dear Future & Current ZPI Customers,

As an investor in ZPIRacing I am here to say that I know for a fact that turbo kits are being shipped. I apologize for any inconvience that you all are encountering. When Kenny and others at ZPI promised kits to be shipped out earlier they were just listening to our suppliers. These delays were then passed onto the customer.

Please be patient, as these orders will be filled as with the hundreds more that we hope to send out. The amount of time that is being wasted trying to keep the negativity down on the board are not making it any easier.

It is quite discouraging for these guys to be here working all the time at all hours of the night and then to come to the local boards to realize that once again, they need to defend themselves.

ZPI is working on numerous things, and customer service is our number one priority. We are striving our hardest to develope a concrete infastructure to be able to properly handle all of our orders/shipping/phones/internet, etc. We appreciate your patience and truly appreciate the support of the Scion Community.

If anyone feels the need to contact me personally they may do so at (502)608.8661

Thanks,

Mark Wooley
What do you mean more time being wasted, you all haven't posted a response in any of these threads in close to a week or more! If all you all do is work endlessly day and night you'd think there would be some results already.

Mark Wooley, as an investor (Kenny's g/f's daddy), it sounds like more B.S. trying to prolong something that just isn't happening. Stop with excuses, now it's the suppliers fault you all are almost two months behind on your release date? Just give the people their damn turbo kits.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I feel bad for all you guys that have waited months for your kit. I was very close to placing a preorder back in April but decided to wait and hear how fellow SL members liked theirs. After seeing how ZPI conducts business, I wouldn't buy a kit from them even at a discounted price.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by seen4ever
i don't think anyone has gotten a refund yet. I would say, to just keep calling them. I know that the charles has the turbo kit on his car, although i heard that they pulled it off Kenny's car.. Then there is cincyTc and that black one. So there are officially 3 turbo kits out there. Charles doesn't even have the 16g anymore, he put a 20g on it.

I would say, that the only thing you can do is keep calling and demand a tracking number. I hope for everyone that all that money hasn't went down the drain. But then again, were there really 25 ordered? It seems that there are only like 5 or so people on here that ordered one.
My car still has a 16g on it. I've never put, or ever said that I put a larger turbo on the car. The grey car has a turbo kit on it, my white car has a turbo kit on it, the blue cincy car has a turbo kit on it, Russo's black tC has a turbo kit on it. Not everyone that ordered a turbo kit is on scion life. Not every scion owner is on scion life.

Charles
Old 08-22-2005, 10:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dave no we are not making excuses we simply are stating facts. We offered a pre-order discount to see how the market would react to a new product. We did project a release date and you are right this date was not reached. We changed the design several times to ensure a quality product.

We are not able to project everything; we have tried and ended up putting our foot in our mouth. We offered a refund to anyone who is not happy with the discount structure offered we will refund your money. We will stand behind our product 100% we have hundreds of happy customers and we will not sit and let our name be slandered by a non customer with limited if any automotive knowledge.

The facts are we have a turbo kit, they are finished and shipping we are trying to get the orders filled as soon as possible. If you do not want to wait anymore please call the shop and will refund your money. The kit will then be available for immediate shipping in the follow weeks at available at retail pricing. We have a tried and true product with various happy customers, we have boosted more Scion tC’s than anyone in the country and
Will continue to make quality products for this Scion tC and other Scion Models.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

We have a tried and true product with various happy customers, we have boosted more Scion tC’s than anyone in the country
Not counting the ones associated with ZPI, how many of those various happy customers are SL members if I may ask? If none of them are SL members, I wonder how they found out about your pre-order program?
Old 08-23-2005, 12:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
My car still has a 16g on it. I've never put, or ever said that I put a larger turbo on the car. The grey car has a turbo kit on it, my white car has a turbo kit on it, the blue cincy car has a turbo kit on it, Russo's black tC has a turbo kit on it. Not everyone that ordered a turbo kit is on scion life. Not every scion owner is on scion life.

Charles

ehh, sorry about that, i thought i heard from a miata owner that you had went to a 20g and had to pull a turbo kit off the grey car to put onto your car. probably just local heresay BS that's been floating around.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd be more then happy to show you anytime.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 08-23-2005, 05:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
I'd be more then happy to show you anytime.
what else will you show me
Old 08-23-2005, 07:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Marshall

i heard charles was putting a 14b on there. max boost at 72rpm. ph34r teh dsm turbo.

lesson in life... salt comes in very handy when dealing with "facts" posted on internet forums
Old 08-23-2005, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i had actually been told this in person by a friend of charles, hence why i thought it was truth. It wasn't like i heard something form regulator or turbo2liter and took it as fact, it was a close friend of charles and some that used to be an employee of ZPI until there were differences.

but sure, owned, i know nothing, blah blah blah.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bodjie
We have a tried and true product with various happy customers, we have boosted more Scion tC’s than anyone in the country
Not counting the ones associated with ZPI, how many of those various happy customers are SL members if I may ask? If none of them are SL members, I wonder how they found out about your pre-order program?

The only 2 cars associated with ZPI are the grey and the white one. The cars charles has forgot was retrodrive and tylertc.

We are not sure who is a member and who is not. There are also members who read that do not post on a regualr basis. The turbo info has been linked all over the net and on every Scion and other boards in the country. we have no idea who bought one and who did not.

I am sure that in the next coming weeks there will be post all multiple forums regarding there ZPI turbo kit. We appreciate the support and look forward to serving you in future.

Thanks

-ZPIracing
Old 08-23-2005, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bodjie

The only 2 cars associated with ZPI are the grey and the white one. The cars charles has forgot was retrodrive and tylertc.

We are not sure who is a member and who is not. There are also members who read that do not post on a regualr basis. The turbo info has been linked all over the net and on every Scion and other boards in the country. we have no idea who bought one and who did not.

I am sure that in the next coming weeks there will be post all multiple forums regarding there ZPI turbo kit. We appreciate the support and look forward to serving you in future.

Thanks

-ZPIracing
Old 08-24-2005, 01:56 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll be watching the forums very closely in the following weeks in anticipation of your turbo kits. Should I start wearing a bib in case i start drooling?
Old 08-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Banned

Another day....anyone have turbo kits at their front door?
Old 08-25-2005, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Regulator
Another day....anyone have turbo kits at their front door?
STFU!

Quick Reply: Official ZPI discussion thread