Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Official ZPI discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 11:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CervezA
Originally Posted by dslrdave
What's the status with most of your orders? I know I was an April order and haven't received anything yet besides a few T-Shirts and a badge that spells my last name wrong.

Anyone?

-c
You seriously havent gotten your turbo yet?
nope, still haven't gotten my kit.. guess they really don't want to send my turbo along w/the check they owe me. I was an April order...
I'm glad that I'm no longer waiting for anything from ZPI. Wow it really sucks to be you bro. I was in the same boat as you with ZPI until I just got fed up and went with the TRD supercharger instead. I hope you get something soon because that's just wrong . I hate to tell people I told you so .
Old 11-07-2005, 05:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
Originally Posted by dslrdave
What's the status with most of your orders? I know I was an April order and haven't received anything yet besides a few T-Shirts and a badge that spells my last name wrong.

Anyone?

-c
You seriously havent gotten your turbo yet?
nope, still haven't gotten my kit.. guess they really don't want to send my turbo along w/the check they owe me. I was an April order...
I'm glad that I'm no longer waiting for anything from ZPI. Wow it really sucks to be you bro. I was in the same boat as you with ZPI until I just got fed up and went with the TRD supercharger instead. I hope you get something soon because that's just wrong . I hate to tell people I told you so .
Well ZPI's commited to making their customers happy
but good luck with the s/c
Old 11-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Banned
SL Member

I won't comment on any thing other than your kit, because I'm not familar with the particulars.. However, as soon as this latest tial order comes in, your kit is going out. It's missing one shiny wastegate from Tial.

It's been overnighted, but won't ship until tomm morning, so we're expecting it sometime Wednesday. I will do everything I can to make sure the box with your name gets out before UPS closes on Wednesday night.

If anyone has any outstanding issues or questions, feel free to contact me directly, and I will do whatever I can to get you an answer and/or resolution.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nester
I won't comment on any thing other than your kit, because I'm not familar with the particulars.. However, as soon as this latest tial order comes in, your kit is going out. It's missing one shiny wastegate from Tial.

It's been overnighted, but won't ship until tomm morning, so we're expecting it sometime Wednesday. I will do everything I can to make sure the box with your name gets out before UPS closes on Wednesday night.

If anyone has any outstanding issues or questions, feel free to contact me directly, and I will do whatever I can to get you an answer and/or resolution.
Thanks Kenny
Old 11-10-2005, 04:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nester

Thanks.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Banned
SL Member

Sorry, it did not go out yesterday. I just got the tracking number from Tial, and the package has already left today. It should be here in the morning, and your kit will be going out ASAP, along with a couple other people.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks again
Old 11-20-2005, 03:19 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by wowguytc
i doubt they are gonna say its 8 weeks. they are gonna have all kind of BS saying that one kit shipped so the refund is over.....i can already hear it........i bet its like $500 or something. i also heard that all stage 0 kits will be gone by sept. 1 for sure......thats right around the corner.....still no tracking number for an april order.
Turns out it's store credit, not an actual refund, good guess
Old 01-04-2006, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Question: Are your cancellations being refunded the 15th of each month, or the 15th of the following month after a refund request?

How does that work?

If I were to have made a refund request for a non-delivered item on lets say, Nov. 29th, should I receive a full refund on Dec 15th, or would I have to wait a month and a half till Jan 15th... or possibly later?

ZPI Return Policy:
http://www.zeropointindustries.net/s...b3d0480cad668e

Please clarify, thank you.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jon,

I am not sure what happen with your refund you are 100% correct you should have had it on 12/15. I am not making excuses or have an explanation. The reason we switched to the 15th thing was to elminate all the CC BS. Either way Keisha filled me in on what was going on yesterday and your refund will leave us before the end of the week. You know as well as anyone we have no problems issuing the refund. We just dropped the ball on this one.

Again sorry for the screw up not really sure how the signals got crossed.......must have been the Holidays

Talk to you soon,

-Kenny
Old 01-14-2006, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ZPI Racing is a good company and has good ppl..i ordered some tien s-techs for my tC got them winthin 5 days after i ordered them.... fast shippment and plans on buying more from them !!
Old 01-14-2006, 05:24 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm still waiting on a refund from an exhaust return.. Hopefully that'll be processed on the 15th of this month?
Old 06-27-2006, 04:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Since this is the offical thread and was kind of dead...

These are the other threads along the way...

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...&highlight=zpi
Old 06-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Wow. That is a lot. I know of only about 3 or so.

I know the one with their company being dissolved was an eye brow raiser.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Really?
Old 06-28-2006, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

These are just the ones bascily saying wheres my part or where my money...

Of course theres good ones to dont get my wrong... but 20 good ones and at least 5 bad ones... hmm yea...

You gonna buy from somone on ebay that has 5 negative feedbacks?
Old 07-06-2006, 07:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

TTT

Anyone else with good/bad reviews. This is the place.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

All of our engine work is done at ZPI. I don't trust anyone else to even touch our tC. Every experience I have ever had with them has been nothing but the best. Even the first time I ever did business with them over a year ago, they did things I NEVER expect any tuner company to EVER do.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
We do not charge a restock fee we do however charge a cancellation fee. We pay 3% plus fees to a CC company when we receive money and the same when we refund it. So on a $3,000 turbo kit that we refund we lose about 300 dollars. Plus we order the core parts wastegate and BOV to order in your specific color. We have been waiving a lot of these fees on the Scion orders due to the wait. Your case did not justify a waiver.

You cancelled your order 10 days after ordering it. This is why the fees were not waived in your case. We processed your refund on July 5th. A refund will not post to your account immediately as a charge does not show up on our account immediately. We batch out our account once a week. It then goes to our processing company that handles it. Once we batch out it is out of our hands we have no control. We where honest with you the whole time, we told you what we where told. We talked to you everyday when you repetitively called, we are sorry that we did not have an answer for you we told you all that we knew.

We have been brutally honest with the Scion market and the Scion Life web forum. We feel that our customer service is second to none. Unfortunately it is only the few unhappy customers that make it to the net, not the hundreds of happy ones. We followed company procedure in this case and apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred.

Thanks

-zpi
I've never heard a BIGGER LIE in my LIFE. ZPI YOY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES. I run a business, very similar to yours, stop cheating these scion guys out of money.

A CC processing company won't charge you a dime for a return. I know cuz I do it all the time. They only charge you if you actually process and collect. If you have to return the money they even return the fee.

KENNY AND SPI ALWAYS HAVE A CONVENIENT ANSWER FOR BEING LIARS DONT THEY?
Old 07-10-2006, 10:56 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Hillbilly
Originally Posted by 1fastscion
I've never heard a BIGGER LIE in my LIFE. ZPI YOY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES. I run a business, very similar to yours, stop cheating these scion guys out of money.

A CC processing company won't charge you a dime for a return. I know cuz I do it all the time. They only charge you if you actually process and collect. If you have to return the money they even return the fee.

KENNY AND SPI ALWAYS HAVE A CONVENIENT ANSWER FOR BEING LIARS DONT THEY?
The problem is you eventually get your money but not so quickly. It is very difficult for a small comany that quadruples it size in 6 months to finance the growth with limited capital. I know for a fact that Kenny is no thief, maybe misunderstood but he won't steal fromyou. If he was a thief he would be long gone and no one. i mean no one would be able to find him.
Ok, if he isnt a thief, why did he take this guys money one year ago, and not give him anything in return or give him his money back?
Doesnt a thief take something without providing a service or a product? Isnt that what ZPI did?

Can that be disputed?

Quick Reply: Official ZPI discussion thread