Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Post Your Viniati Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

bump.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:57 PM
CXT
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Alright then...I guess I'll be ordering the M-power kit instead.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Got my BC2 sideskirts about a month ago.
My whole transaction experience with Viniati was great. Chris kept me updated with the transaction thru e-mails and by phone with professionalism when it was in transit. It took them about 2 weeks to deliver it to my door.........hmmm acceptable. Although, I had two problems which were disappointing. First problem was the quality of the product. Second was dealing with the shipping company.

I'll start with product quality issue first. I know Vinaiti doesn't manufacture BC2 body kits. Vinaiti is only the distributer for other venders like KGS Engineering to market their products. So I don't hold Viniati fully responsible for a bad quality product, however I do think they should drop the price on these BC2 sideskirts for that reason. Reason why I say BC2 sideskirts are of bad quality is because of the trimmed edges and not because of its material strength and texture. In fact, BC2 sideskirts has flexible strength and smooth textured surfaces, which are outstanding, but KGS Engineering, manufacture of BC2 body kits, trimmed and cut the sideskirts too much at the front where it joins the front lower fenders. I already fixed that fitment problem myself, but before I corrected this problem with fiberglass body fillers and many hours working with perfect fitment, the sideskirt literally had a 1/2 inch gap between the frt fender and sideskirts. I was very unsatisfied that they were cut too short in that area. I thought about returning them back to Viniati but that would even be more of a hassle considering what everyone else said or experience with them here in this thread. Plus, some of these distributers or manufactures of these kits state on their website that it is recommended to have a professional install fiberglass body kit. I understood that and is partly the reason why I stuck by these sideskirts.

Although, my install took too long, they actually turned out great in the end. I bought these skirts from them for $260 (shipping included). Then, I had to buy $50 worth of supplies & materials for the body work, which was an unnecessary expense. Had professionals paint them for $265. Plus, my time working on the fitment. Was it worth it to me? Not really. If I decide to buy products from Viniati in the near future, I hope they will give me some discount to compensate for the extra expense and my time into these sideskirts. Other than that, I think Viniati has a good business reputation and hope they will continue satisfying my expectations as a semi-committed customer. K.O.W

The second issue was with the parcel company dropping my product off with my landlord and accepting his signature for pick-up. I mean the name on the package does not even compare to my landlords signature. I know I wasn't home at the time of arrival, but the shipping company never acknowledged to offer a note on my door to arrange for a pick-up date. Last time I dealt with this, I actually arrange a pick-up date at the shipping facility. But that did not happen. It would of been to my satisfaction to at least inspect the package myself before signing. Fortunately, the product was not damaged
Old 07-15-2007, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We will! What is the e-mail address?
I will send you over a Gift Card on Monday, glad to know it all worked out!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^Impressive!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Viniati
We will! What is the e-mail address?
I will send you over a Gift Card on Monday, glad to know it all worked out!
PM'd
Old 07-16-2007, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
bump for experience's
I know you're a cool guy Jon and I remembered that you helped me out a few times with photoshop pics and what not, but sorry for my opposing reply. Had to be honest and as you can see, so far I'm impressed with Viniati.

Anybody else's experiences with Viniati.......keep your reviews coming.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand Scionosos,

Just that my situation is a bit different.

I mean i paid for a part + shipping, took an insain amount of time to arrive. It didnt fit on my car right, so I should be allowed a refund of what was initialy the cost of the part + shipping, regardless if Viniati got it from extreme dimensions, they were dealing with me, I wasnt extreme dimesnions customer, responsibilty was with Viniati. Only thing I recieved was a $60 check, which till this day has NOT been cashed I will not accept it.

I mean department stores even have return policies. I am the one being screwd here.
Paid all that money, and I dont have anything to show for it. So I have lost out twice, no part on my car and no refund for the part, I mean this isnt even right.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^Actually, we both had the same problem with fitment/quality issues. However, from your previous pic, the front bumper looks like it needs a little or alot of work to make it fit on your car. Don't quote me on this cause I'm not a professional, but the gap is not what I was looking at. I was particularly looking at the alignment of the 3 points where the front bumper ajoins the frt fenders:

1. body lines around the headlight area
2. the point, below and behind the headlights, where it curves going towards the
wheel well
3. the wheel well body line.

In the headlight area of the front bumper, it looks like it just needs a little trimming. Though, I'm not sure about the wheel well body line alignment, cause the front bumper really does not show the definition of that body line.

But again, I did not see the product fitment personally. It's just my opinion on the pics. Sorry you went thru the mishaps.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well man the body shop i took it too has been doing work for over 30 years, all kinds of work custom, repairs you name it.

they know when a product just isnt going to work, and they didnt want me having my car looking like trash. everything about the bumper was off, headlights didnt fit, fender was going to buckle , just a bunch of problems. the only reason i wanted this bumper is beacuse 1. it is a nice looking one, 2. i asked if it fit perfectly and i was told yes, with out modification.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^In that case, you should have Viniati discuss that fitment/quality issue with the body shop professionals you were dealing with. Their statement may help entitle you to a full refund.

What front bumper was that anyways?
Just so everyone knows.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Like I said in my first post it was the BC2 front. And on one occasion My body shop guy did talk with Viniati, and told them how it wouldn't work, and they even typed up a letter stating that.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i ordered the agency power short antennas from viniati.. it was almost 40 dollars with shipping.. i told them i need the gunmetal one or they dont have it then black...

i couldnt check my emils for 1-2 days.. first they sent me a msg about they have silvers..... then after that there was the confirmation email about the shipmet...

good.. so i called them what they sent because i dont want silver antenna...........

they told me they sent tha black one.. good.. i had to wait 2 weeks... its finally arrived and it wasnt an agency power short antenna.. it was some ____ euro stuff antenna.............. what i could get from ebay probably for 15 dollars!! not 30........................

im gonna send an email to them right now......... this is bull____!!!

NEVER GET short antenna from them!!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I;m sorry to hear that man, I will never buy from them again, they really screwed me.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol.. next day they sent me an email:
they wrote ONLy this:

" Agency Power short antenna???"

thats it... they ask me like they dont even know what im talking about............ yes.. damn it!!! agency power short antenna.. thats what they have on their site... an antenna with laser etched agency power text... well i didnt get that... of course now they didnt send me any email.. i will wait a few days.. until friday maybe..... this is sad because i never see this coming from viniati.................................
Old 12-19-2007, 07:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude your headed down the road to being screwd
Old 12-19-2007, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ heh.......
Old 12-04-2009, 09:03 PM

alright so i purchased some halo projectors and some tail lights from Viniati about two months ago due to a ticket i got for my tinted stockies. Everything went fine at the start, i got everything i asked for. I installed the tails no problem but when i got to the projectors, one of the halos wouldnt light up in the right headlight. I called Viniati up and talked to Chris and got an exchange set up to return the broken headlight. He had to send me a pair of new ones cuz they only come in pairs so he put a hold on my credit card until i returned the broken one. I got the new set and changed out the broken one and everything was fine. Here's where the cluster _____ began.

along with the new set of headlights, he also resent another pair of tailights which i didnt need. so now im stuck with a messed up pair of halos and an extra set of tails. I've been asking him for weeks now for return labels so i can get this charge off my card and the stuff out of my hatch. He continues to blow off my e-mails and keeps telling me he'll get to it. if this continues im just gonna sell this stuff

and that's my experience with Viniati