Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

RIPPED OFF BY JAMIE HURLEY AKA jamieh6556 ON EBAY!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default RIPPED OFF BY JAMIE HURLEY AKA jamieh6556 ON EBAY!

Oh man I am soooooooooooooo ticked off guys. This looser ripped me off bad. He advratised two BRAND NEW IN BOX oz audio 250L subs, the old school ones. Being the harcore oldschool oz fan I am I jumped all over it and paid a rediculous $167 shipped from Canada for a pair of them. I was happy to pay that since they were supposed to be "NEW IN BOX" He also claimed they were 4 ohm and they are dual 6 ohm which I cannot even use!

Anyways I got two used crappy old beat on oz 250l's. Cones are sagging and loose, connectors are all goofed up, surrounds have been rubbing all over on what looks to be a grill that was installed on them... I filed with paypal and they initially rejected my claim because they subs could possible be used even though they are beat to heck. Now I have to file an appeal because they do not understand I cannot use these for they are d6 coils and also beat to crap so bad and so warn out they are not usable! I am so ticked!!!!!

Tell me what you guys think of the pics below. First I get ripped off by punknugget on eca and now this crap. Man I am getting hosed bad.

The ebay auction he screwed me on was

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Hopefully paypal will see things my way when I file the appeal.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Here are the emails from this looser!!!

Me.. I am requesting a 100% refund plus shipping back to you for flat out lying about the subs in the auction. THEY ARE NOT NEW, IN FACT THEY SHOW LOTS OF USE, HAVE BEEN IN AN ENCLOSURE AND HAVE MARRING ALL OVER THEM AND CONNECTORS ON BOTH TERMINALS. YOU ALSO CLAIMED THEY WERE 4 OHM SUBS. THEY ARE NOT, THEY ARE DUAL 6 OHM SUBS WHICH I CANNOT USE. I paid a freaking premium for these subs because they were NEW IN THE BOX, I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT THESE FOR $50 AT A SWAP MEET IF I KNEW THEY WERE IN THIS CONDITION. If I do not hear back from you by tommorow I am fileing a complaint with ebay and with paypal both. This is total bs and I will not put up with being flat out lied to. I have tons of pics I took to back up what I claim. These were to go into a show car and now I have junk used equipment that shows lots of use and the wrong coil configuration to boot.. NOT FAIR.

the rip off.... I don’t know who the hell you think that you are but don’t ever insult me and talk in that fashion. You can file with whoever you wish and I too have the necessary paperwork to back up my claim. These subs are new and have never been used. The only information that was used in the auction is the info that is clearly on the box. Also, next time, show a little professionalism if you expect someone to sympathize with your situation. I don’t claim to know everything about car audio. I can only go on what I see and read.

Me...Look at these photos. How can you justify these subs are brand new..? Everymount has screw damage, connectors have had leads attached to them, surround gasket is warn all to crap from rubbing on somthing, voice coil cover is pushed in on one. and they are even marked on the box as dual 6 ohm voice coils! I hope you have a good explanation for wasteing my time, this has jacked up my whole weekend.

After this he does not respond. Then I write to him after paypal scews up and I have to appeal....

me..... Letting you know I am fileing an appeal with paypal because the person made a mistake and did not read the information I had to aquire from a local car audio shop about the junk subs you sold me as new. I am also spreading the word all over the net about you and what you did. I will not put up with a dishonest person that rips people off for no reason. My money is HARD earned and I try to spend it well. You will NOT be left off the hook on this one period and you will not get away with ripping me off which you know you did.

The rip off then has the guts to respond...
Don’t you ever think that you can threaten and slander me and get away with it! I own several multi million dollar companies and I also have an in house attorney at my fingertips. Before you utter threats, you should really research who you are dealing with.

So what do you guys think of all of this..???
Old 03-19-2006, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

GOD DANG IT! THIS GUY IS A TOTAL RIP OFF 23894RW2E09UFHW0E89FNWE0487TH32Q0874NQW308RHFQ038GF039HFN I CANNOT EVEN SAY THE WORDS! LOOK AT THE FEEDBACK HE SENT ME! FEEL FREE ANY OF YOU THAT THINK THIS IS WRONG, TALK ALL THE SHIZ YOU WANT TO HIM, I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THIS LOOSER CLOWN!

LOOK WHAT THE LOOSER RESPONDED UNDER HIS FEEDBACK!!!!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=jamieh6556

SAYS I HAVE A REPUTAION FOR THIS, WHAT A LIAR, WHAT SCUM.... MAN I WANT TO BEAT HIS FACE IN! CANNOT WAIT FOR MY NEXT CANADIAN BUSINESS TRIP, SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET A KNOCK AT THE DOOR THEY WILL NEVER FORGET!
Old 03-19-2006, 01:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

This is who the guy is supposed to be...
Jamie Hurley, President
RoyalTech International Inc.
www.RoyalTech.com

Looks like a front site / scam site to try to lure in clients. There is nothing about them on the net other than what the website has posted.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's what you get for buying from a Canadian.... jk, I hope you get your money back....
Old 03-19-2006, 02:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

yeah... thanks... sucks bad...
Old 03-19-2006, 02:41 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Your bottom 3 images are broken..i can only see the first image.

This kind of ish happens from time to time on ebay..and it sucks. I hope everything works out for you. I agree with you, his listing says "brand new" very clearly and from what i can see, they're not.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Not sure why they are broken, here is a direct link to my server with the images in the folder...

http://www.4agtoys.com/AUDIO/JUNKOZFROMEBAY/
Old 03-19-2006, 04:55 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

hm it's weird cuz sometimes one picture will work, and others won't, and other times a different picture..and bla bla...

I just went to the link u gave me. did you send these pictures to Paypal?
Old 03-19-2006, 05:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

here is what you need to do...
oddly enoughy, i was ripped off by a guy in canada on a power mac g5... for the tune of $3500... your $150 doesnt touch that but I do feel your pain...

Put paypal in your call and make a point to call them every day asking for the progress of your claim. inform them every day of your story and why you feel that you are being ripped off. Do tell them that you have had others view these items and that they do not match a "brand new" label like they recieved.
Then contact ebay and tell them your story... they may assist you. Also, paypal and ebay will not accept attachments in e-mails to them but they may view photos if you have them loaded on the web.
You have done the right thing by finding out all of the info you can about this guy and you have also done a good job of upsetting him, without really threatening him in any way. DO NOT believe this guy when he says he is a multi million anything... if he were, he would not have owned these subs and he would not care about $150.

Good luck
Old 03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If I were you I'd be all over every forum I know of including ebay forums about this. Did you leave feedback? You can also post a responce to the feedback he sent you in your My ebay section. Multi millions.....HA, what a a$$ hole.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:48 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

lol yeah he left feedback...they're having a pretty nice fight over e-bay
Old 03-19-2006, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd contact the companies listed on his website to see if they ACTUALLY received any services from his company. If he's using their logos without their permission, you can add to his legal woes.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Yeah good fight going, guy is a total liar and manipulative scam artist. You guys have seen the pics, you know what I received. Ticks me off so darn bad. Says I have a rep of doing this yet I have never had a problem like this ever. Total liar.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Like I said.... Call them everyday and tell them your story.... Everyday tell a new rep the story on the phone... The more you call the faster they will fix it. I called everyday.... They told me that they wouldn't be able to help me, but after 45 days of me calling them at 5am when they opened... They gave me back every dollar
Old 03-19-2006, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Go to his other auctions and ask the seller a question. Make it a good question.....
Old 03-19-2006, 11:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

They look used! I would be pizzed!
Old 03-19-2006, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well if you file a dispute with paypal, they will put a hold on that ammount of money from him, anyways........when i buy anything off ebay, I always ask for atleast 3 -4 extra photos, if he does not provide extra photos then I dont buy.......i love OZ audio, sorry you got scammed.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you have a problem with the appeal post it here. I can help by letting you know where he is, but as he is a Canadian, you will have a difficult time recovering money in a small claims action. Chalk it up to experience.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i feel for you, i think weve all tasted how bitter ebay can be. but i have to say this, if i buy something "nib", it better be a picture of the product in the boz and wrapped, you know? also, this guy is a looser. it is official, like his "company".

Quick Reply: RIPPED OFF BY JAMIE HURLEY AKA jamieh6556 ON EBAY!