Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Warning about Wheels Next....

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 03:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Camo what suspension are you running?
Old 02-11-2008, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I ordered a wheel+tire package and i got it witout any problems... this was half a year ago..

last month my mom had some accident.. bot wheel damaged.. so i had to order another two wheel...

this is what happened in the last week:

when i ordered i told them im going to pick it up.
they told me to wait until tue. and call...

ok.. so i called them on tuesday. and they told me to wait until tomorrow...

ok so i called them.. they told me thyey gonna ship it to me... GREAT...

so i waited a few days they told me they gonna get the weels back from fedex.... so i can pick it up next week.. ok.. so i called them later.. they told me : they will ship it.. and they told me the tracking number.. nexd day i called fedex. they have no tracking number like that.. ok.. so i called the guy again and he said he doesnt know where is the wheel hes gonna call fedex...

i was like.. WOW>.. thats impressive...

so i called them next day.. they got the weel.. YEAH!! how can i get there, what time they are open?

i sent me an email about it.. so my mom went to get the wheels..
shes arrives.. and the guy to my mom: Chaba sent you here?? for what? i told him we gonna ship the wheels

my mom called me.. i had to hang up because that was the "last drop in the cup " i didnt wanted to deal with them.. this is pathetic!!!

so they went to look for the weels and they found it !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL........ i cant believe this.....................

i never had so much problem with them before...
Old 06-07-2008, 02:57 PM
ong
5 Year Member
SL Member

fujiz xb...... do still looking for the wheels.....I have 18" Enkei CDR 9 for sale......
let me know..................
Old 06-10-2008, 03:39 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i hate htem

i went and orderd a set of wheels and they told me that the sizes are wrong and i have to pay a hundred dollars more, fine. ok i expected them to be a LITTLE shady with pricng....as are most places like that

next, they said they sent it out...and gave me a fedex number, i called and fedex said they never got nething.

i call them, they say wait a couple days and try again...it's a a big package. i said fine.

i check again, nothing. i call htem they tell me "oh! it was backordered, pick something else"

i tell them i report to BBB, they say no, pick any other wheel. i picked enkei evo5's and got them in two days haha
Old 06-11-2008, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

as i told u guys already they did the same thing to me... they said i cant get tire tire on friday.. i called the monday.. where is my tire? oh.. call back tomorrow.. i did... on wednesday they told me that they dont have that tire anyome.. WTF??? my mom was riding hre spare tire over a week... my mom get there.. one of the guy fell in love with her.. so she got the tire what they didnt even have! :D:DD:D looser company... i remember i was calling them every day.. i was on F@#$@# hold for half an hour and they never knew whats going on.. where is the order.. they told me its there i can go pick it up.. then they called me they shipped.. im waiting waiting.. called them they said they are shipped it.. but hang on.. he will look for it.. he comes back to the phone.. Oh they have it there.. i can go pick it up.. wtf? bunch of loosers