Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

WEK SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Must Read!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 05:06 PM
5 Year Member

Default WEK SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Must Read!!

ok so on 6/29 i placed my order with these guys for the polished Injen CAI. These guys customer service is insane. i have been talking to Adam for a month now about product info and such just making sure i purchsed the right intake and all and everyday i always recieved my e-mails within a few hours, it was aweseome. And today i punched in my credit card number in wrong and i recieved an immediate phone call and we fixed the problem. They told me i would also have a tracking number by the end of the day. When i didnt recieve my tracking number when they said i wrote Adam around 12 or 12:30 the next day i recieved a e-mail back from Adam with my tracking number in under half hour!! it was awesome, but everything was shipped out on time it was just a simple mistake of either me or their automatic messanger thingy. These guys are amazing i only wish they had more sales available because i would buy all my products from these guys. Have no fear with these guys they kick a$$!!!!!!!! Good luck all and if u go with these guys you will not regret it.

~Nick
Old 07-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Former Sponsor

SL Member

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the support! We're here to provide great customer service with quality products at an affordable price!

:D
Old 07-07-2006, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Good to know since i just gave Adam a hefty deposit on some wheels. I am dying with anticipation for my Works.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:06 PM
5 Year Member

WEKSOS INDUSTRIES, Santa Clara, CA.
http://www.weaksauce.org

I would like to share with everyone on Scionlife my experience with this company. I personally know Adam and everyone at Weksos who makes this exceptional company what it is…Exceptional. I’m a box owner and have become a crazed enthusiast, like many of you on this site. I would love to mod my box, but I’m not there yet, financially. You know, broke college student, etc. I do know when I am able to do it; Weksos will be my first choice of vendors.

I can definitely vouch for the FAST, RELIABLE, SECURE and COMPLETE service you will encounter through Weksos Industries. Oh yeah, not to mention the unbelievable competitive prices. I’ve had the opportunity to spend a few days on-site with this company. Since they mainly operate online, usually the customer only sees the company’s products and a checkout cart, when they get that far. What they don’t see is all the effort behind the scenes that fuels customer happiness. Everyone at Weksos is constantly exceeding exceptional customer service. They are constantly responding to inquiries (pm’s, emails, phone calls, etc.) throughout the entire workday, expediting orders and always researching new products to offer to their customers.

All the items they have on their website are available either instantly or within a few days. If you are looking for something in particular, and can’t find it on their site, definitely ask and they will make it a priority to find it for you. Presently, they offer intakes, suspensions kits and wheels for us Scion peeps. They are planning to add more to the Scion line in the very near future.

Adam is a huge car enthusiast. He has started this business with an “enthusiast mindset”, something to keep in mind when you’re out shopping for the best deal. Weksos Industries comprises of a highly knowledgeable team. You should definitely check them out.

Uniqbox
Old 07-07-2006, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

<---- Happy Customer
Old 07-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Former Sponsor

SL Member

Thanks for the comments!
Old 07-15-2006, 01:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I too ordered my CAI intake from Weksos. I had a few questions and my emails were responded extremely fast. Upon payment, I received my tracking number within a few hours and needless to say, the intake was at my door in a few days.

You guys rock!
Old 07-16-2006, 05:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i ordered my injen polished CAI from weksos last week, and it should be in tomorrow. i have had the same experience that you all have had. i called adam instead of ordering online because i wanted the best deal, and let me tell you adam definitely gave me the best deal out there. he was very nice and polite, and made the process very comfortable. the transaction was made and within an hour i had received an e-mail from adam detailing the order information. i had a random question regarding injen (if they supply liscense plate brackets with their intakes), and adam said hed personally call injen to check for me. he did, and he let me know within a few hours! i dont know where else youll find such great, quick, and reliable service but adam and weksos are the source for intakes and whatever else you need. 2 thumbs way up.... i cannot wait until my intake arrives at my door tomorrow. way to go adam and weksos!

http://www.weaksauce.org
Old 08-01-2006, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

thanks again weksos - got all my stuff in and installed
2 thumbs up!

Old 08-17-2006, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Great customer service real quick response to my PM's. This is coming from a guy all the way accross the sea on a lil rock. I've tried to talk to other companys before even one all the way in Vegas no help there! I was kindda iffy about it at the first PM, thinking that i wouldn't get a reply, and couple mins later BAM!!! reply!!! i was shocked.... This company was always there to answer all of my question promptly. Now all i gotta do is save some more $$$ for some works. So everybody that is reading this give them a try and u'll like it just like everyone else. Much Mahalos Weksos!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Former Sponsor

SL Member

Thanks for the comments!
Old 10-04-2006, 05:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I just ordered a new NRG Innovations steering wheel/quick release combo from Adam. The service provided was excellent. All communications were fast and helpful. I got a great deal and a great product with top notch customer service...

Old 10-12-2006, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Excellent customer service and extremely fast shipment.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

These guys are beyond cool. Parts shipped to me wound up being cheaper than me walking three blocks down the road to the local tuning store. Adam is 'DA MAN' killer prices, insane customer service and a selection unmatched. My only complaint is that I dont have enough money to buy everything I need all at once!

<---------------CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!
Old 10-24-2006, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

UPDATE!

Got my parts like two days after I orderd. Was so impressed I decided to try them out again! ADam took the time to talk to me out of his busy day and walk me through a few things. He even talked me out of buying something so I could wait and sit on it a while and make sure I got what I wanted, not just what looked good.

The company should be dealt with at EVERY TURN! There is no better that I have run into.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Former Sponsor

SL Member

Thanks for your support!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

See you in Miami Adam!!! We gotta meet and talk about some things...
Old 11-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Former Sponsor

SL Member

See you there!!
Old 12-11-2006, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

So I need to bump this up with my latest installment of the lets all say how great Adam and Weksos are.

Ordered a steering wheel combo. Not only was it a great deal to begin with, Adam steered me away from a less expensive product that I had intended to order. I'd seen it on another website and though it would look good so I asked if Adam could order it. Normally this would not be a plus but he backed it up by telling me how careful I would have to be with the wheel and how the suede used in the construction was really thin and came off the wheels easily. I wound up talking to him and asking some noob questions about it all and got pointed in the dorection of the wheel I really wanted from the start. He said spending a little extra now is going to be WAY worth not having to replace it later in the long run. We struck a deal and I got the Personal Pole Position that I'd had my eye on rather than the one I saw on the internet.

So all in all that would have been fine. Then he took another step. He mentioned that the Personal wheels dont have the right screws that come with them. He said I could look on SL and see where a few other folks had gone to get replacement screws. He mentioned Lowes or Home despot and i though cool, cheap easy and a lowes right near me menas it wont be a huge production to go hunt them down.

Then I get my shipping notice. Adam went ABOVE AND BEYOND and made a trip to the store to get the right screws and sent some with my order.

This is what I've been talking about all along when I mention to folks that no one does business like they care anymore. Adam and the Weksos crew are the perfect example of what companies should be like. Leading by example and providing the absolute best in customer service and taking more than just one extra step means I will champion them to EVERYONE I meet. This is how this industry should run. These guys should be the first name that slips across your lips when someone asks where to get parts.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:42 AM
5 Year Member

must agree, they are good with customer care..would deff buy more stuff from them

Quick Reply: WEK SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Must Read!!