Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by imagin
So kenny blames danny. Danny's blaming kenny....

God i so want to laugh at the people that jumped in my poop for speaking out against ZPI. This is thousands of dollars and peoples cars and there playing little schoolyard games. Both of them are piles. Its not that hard for one or the other to open the place up and give the people their cars back. As for people who ordered parts...... good luck and god speed. When they were open for busniess people couldnt get thier parts or money...(except for rare cases)

A new level of ZPI retardation has set in...
not to defend zpi but when it comes to legal issues then yes it is that hard to open the place up and give the cars back. im not a lawyer but i can tell you if a company is having a financial battle then the last thing they need to do is start removing items from the store, including customers cars. soon as they open that door then the flag is raised of what was stolen so on so forth. you can be added to the list as useless as well since your comment has accomplished nothing. the concern is no longer "how you spoke out about zpi" "how you were right" so on so forth, it is for the folks whose cars and money have not been returned. feel free to indulge yourself by started a new thread entitled "I was right about zpi". there you should post the random bull____ that pops into that head of yours.
until then positives would be nice, there are folks that are out over 5k dollars. if it was me i would be flipping out, then reading all this bull____ would probably ____ me off more.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man work is slow today.... I just read all 15 pages.

All I have to say is I wish everyone the best of luck in getting their parts or money and hope to see ZPI revitalized into a business with slightly better practices. I can not comment on the issues at hand as they do not effect me personally, but I just hope everything works out.

Good luck to all and I hope to see continued support from ZPI of the scion community regardless of who's name is on the lease.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, I wen to my bank yesterday. They said they could put in a dispute about my turbo kit. The bad thing is Visa is the same way as Paypal. If its been over a certain number of days there really isn't much they can do. I explained everything to the bank manager and he is going to try to help me out.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, this is like a soap opera with circus grade action. i tried to support zpi because they have awesome products for the tc, but what good are they if they just take your money and never ship you the part, or blow your engine.

i hope everything works out well for those who have money tied up in this. and i guess i'll have to be grateful that this happened before i raised the money for my turbo kit.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
i guess i'll have to be grateful that this happened before i raised the money for my turbo kit.
you and me both. i was so close too.

i would still like to buy an s-pipe from them when and if they open up.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, luckily i already have a zpi s-pipe and 2.5 inch midpipe. now all i need is a custom 2.5 inch axel back muffler made.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no, i have one... i just dented the ____ out of it.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm gonna be honest this thread is pretty much 90% full of rumors and he said she said. i really think it should be deleted for the best interest of all parties concerned. if you have a lawsuit pending with zpi you don't want to be telling people why you're suing and if you have parts there SL is not the best way to go. This should not be public knowledge it should concern the parties involved. imho this thread is just gonna get both parties in trouble.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster
i'm gonna be honest this thread is pretty much 90% full of rumors and he said she said. i really think it should be deleted for the best interest of all parties concerned. if you have a lawsuit pending with zpi you don't want to be telling people why you're suing and if you have parts there SL is not the best way to go. This should not be public knowledge it should concern the parties involved. imho this thread is just gonna get both parties in trouble.
at least im not the only one who sees it this way!!!!!!!!!!!

+10 nebster!
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

YAY FRIENDS.

haha
Old 08-08-2007, 07:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All I can say is WOW. I hope everyone get their problem solved.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So you want to silence all those that do not have lawers involved in negotiations(meaning just about everyone here on SL that lost their car/money)? What should not be public knowledge? No one here has seen the law suit and everything IS public information unless it's sealed. People like you make me cringe, whos side are you on? What and whos purpose would serve by the deletion of this thread? I can understand there is a lot of BS here and that is to be expected when neither party seems to be concerned about anyone but their own interests, and now that it has gone this far they have no choice but not to talk and settle it through legal channels. Last we heard (officialy) from Kenny was his resegnation letter indicating to contact Danny as if anything was wrong. Give me a break, they got them selves into this mess and you are trying to silence the victims?
Old 08-08-2007, 07:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Menace
So you want to silence all those that do not have lawers involved in negotiations(meaning just about everyone here on SL that lost their car/money)? What should not be public knowledge? No one here has seen the law suit and everything IS public information unless it's sealed. People like you make me cringe, whos side are you on? What and whos purpose would serve by the deletion of this thread? I can understand there is a lot of BS here and that is to be expected when neither party seems to be concerned about anyone but their own interests, and now that it has gone this far they have no choice but not to talk and settle it through legal channels. Last we heard (officialy) from Kenny was his resegnation letter indicating to contact Danny as if anything was wrong. Give me a break, they got them selves into this mess and you are trying to silence the victims?
agreed. the very idea of trying to censor the hendreds that are out money right now is one of the most disgusting, scum-bag ideas i have ever heard.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ITS ALL SPECULATION. THATS THE PROBLEM. NONE OF THIS ____ IS COLD HARD FACTS. SO WHY WASTE YOUR BREATH TALKING ABOUT ____ BECAUSE THATS ALL IT IS. NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

I agree, if they owe you money or products, list it. Make it known what they owe you, but all these people coming out stating the I told you so's, thats just ignorant.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you haven't seen the law suit because its none of your business. You obviously know nothing about law. Innocent until proven guilty mean anything to you. If you have problems talk to danny. its obvious zpi doesn't read the boards so whats is it going to accomplish by posting it here. I'm not trying to silence the victims i'm trying to silence the bs. and if there is a law suit open nobody should be posting anything because it will probably be used as evidence and when its on a public forum like this and people know about it it will become a bad jury bla bla bla and etc... either way this thread is getting nothing accomplished. people already know NOT to buy from zpi. all this thread is doing is causing MORE rumors and causing MORE drama. neither of which i want to see
Old 08-08-2007, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you haven't seen the law suit because its none of your business. You obviously know nothing about law. Innocent until proven guilty mean anything to you. If you have problems talk to danny. its obvious zpi doesn't read the boards so whats is it going to accomplish by posting it here. I'm not trying to silence the victims i'm trying to silence the bs. and if there is a law suit open nobody should be posting anything because it will probably be used as evidence and when its on a public forum like this and people know about it it will become a bad jury bla bla bla and etc... either way this thread is getting nothing accomplished. people already know NOT to buy from zpi. all this thread is doing is causing MORE rumors and causing MORE drama. neither of which i want to see

if you dont want to see this post then stop watching and posting on it.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:00 PM
5 Year Member

I'm living in Houston right now, and the funny thing is - I went to turbochargers.com to buy a new silicone coupler, and as soon as I walk in, there's 3 or 4 guys walking around in ZPI shirts. Kenny finally comes in from the garage, and I talk to him about dyno tuning my car and everything, and he tells me that turbochargers.com bought ZPI. So all the ZPI guys are moving to Houston. I went today to go pick up my e-manage and Kenny's Evo is still outside, but he's in Kentucky right now. I got pics of the Flint turbo tC from ZPI that was sitting outside turbochargers.com the first time I went.

According to Kenny, ZPI got bought, so they're moving shop to Houston, which apparently is why shipments are delayed (and/or lost). This is what I know from speaking with Kenny in person at turbochargers.com's garage. He told me not to say anything about it, but since the e-mail was sent, I figure it's out in the open now.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have to disagree, its kind of fun actually, considering I am one of them. When I was making comments months ago about people getting charged but never getting their products and runarounds/excuses instead, I compared them to ScionSpeed in more than one thread. Boy, did I get a back slash from each and every one of you. I think pollup was also vocal in one of the threads. So here I am now, getting the satisfaction. But guess what, don't blame me, I didn't kill Kenny, blame ZPI for making you and them selves look like fools. Although this is one of those situations I wish I was actually wrong in, due to the fact that many people may be out of a lot of cash.

Also, I want to encourage anyone whom ZPI owes money to contact the author of this thread and put your self on the list. If the events head for the worst and you have to sue, it will be much easier and this thread will be of use.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2dot4
I'm living in Houston right now, and the funny thing is - I went to turbochargers.com to buy a new silicone coupler, and as soon as I walk in, there's 3 or 4 guys walking around in ZPI shirts. Kenny finally comes in from the garage, and I talk to him about dyno tuning my car and everything, and he tells me that turbochargers.com bought ZPI. So all the ZPI guys are moving to Houston. I went today to go pick up my e-manage and Kenny's Evo is still outside, but he's in Kentucky right now. I got pics of the Flint turbo tC from ZPI that was sitting outside turbochargers.com the first time I went.

According to Kenny, ZPI got bought, so they're moving shop to Houston, which apparently is why shipments are delayed (and/or lost). This is what I know from speaking with Kenny in person at turbochargers.com's garage. He told me not to say anything about it, but since the e-mail was sent, I figure it's out in the open now.
this is just too much.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have to disagree, its kind of fun actually, considering I am one of them. When I was making comments months ago about people getting charged but never getting their products and runarounds/excuses instead, I compared them to ScionSpeed in more than one thread. Boy, did I get a back slash from each and every one of you. I think pollup was also vocal in one of the threads. So here I am now, getting the satisfaction. But guess what, don't blame me, I didn't kill Kenny, blame ZPI for making you and them selves look like fools. Although this is one of those situations I wish I was actually wrong in, due to the fact that many people may be out of a lot of cash.

Also, I want to encourage anyone whom ZPI owes money to contact the author of this thread and put your self on the list. If the events head for the worst and you have to sue, it will be much easier and this thread will be of use.
i have been very vocal in zpi bashing threads, though i do not believe i have defended them. i have only vocalized my personal experience because of how good it was. i cannot comment on their shipping issues because i only have seen this issue personally once, with the limiter. but i ended up getting my limiter in the long run.

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**