Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster
Originally Posted by Menace
i'm gonna be honest this thread is pretty much 90% full of rumors and he said she said. i really think it should be deleted for the best interest of all parties concerned. if you have a lawsuit pending with zpi you don't want to be telling people why you're suing and if you have parts there SL is not the best way to go. This should not be public knowledge it should concern the parties involved. imho this thread is just gonna get both parties in trouble.
So you want to silence all those that do not have lawyers involved in negotiations(meaning just about everyone here on SL that lost their car/money)? What should not be public knowledge? No one here has seen the law suit and everything IS public information unless it's sealed. People like you make me cringe, whos side are you on? What and whos purpose would serve by the deletion of this thread? I can understand there is a lot of BS here and that is to be expected when neither party seems to be concerned about anyone but their own interests, and now that it has gone this far they have no choice but not to talk and settle it through legal channels. Last we heard (officialy) from Kenny was his resegnation letter indicating to contact Danny as if anything was wrong. Give me a break, they got them selves into this mess and you are trying to silence the victims?
you haven't seen the law suit because its none of your business. You obviously know nothing about law. Innocent until proven guilty mean anything to you. If you have problems talk to danny. its obvious zpi doesn't read the boards so whats is it going to accomplish by posting it here. I'm not trying to silence the victims i'm trying to silence the bs. and if there is a law suit open nobody should be posting anything because it will probably be used as evidence and when its on a public forum like this and people know about it it will become a bad jury bla bla bla and etc... either way this thread is getting nothing accomplished. people already know NOT to buy from zpi. all this thread is doing is causing MORE rumors and causing MORE drama. neither of which i want to see
Ok, first I dont think it got to pending litigation if thats what you mean. Considering the amount of time that has passed, the lawyers must be negotiating (or atleast writing letters to one another) and no lawsuit exists yet. Second, this thread has nothing to do with that (yet) and you can not silence anyone, especially those that may be involved in the lawsuit. This forum is a means of those that got screwed by ZPI to come forward. Is there a lot of BS in between? Yes, not denying that, but how else would you expect this situation to play out if no one is coming forward? This forum is a great organizational tool for those that are out of money. And you WANT a forum like this for the evidence unless you are on ZPI's side, which I am beginning to think you are. So if you don't like it don't read it.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

personally im neutral. i have not been screwed out of anything.

though i am not unaware of the others that have gotten screwed and they have my best wishes.

my only thing is there is no reason for the amount of people who have stepped forward with the I told you so's and the character slanders against kenny and other employees of zpi. if you have met the guy in person and honestly dont like him, cool, say your peace. but 90 percent of the folks here have not met him or anyone else. so currently we are all going off of what we are hearing instead of facts.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh, come now! Let's not bicker and argue about 'oo killed 'oo!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kenny was an employee he did not own the business. the company is not dead. just by quitting doesn't mean all this ____ will come to rest it ultimitly fell on danny since he owned the company. talking and filing suits against kenny wont do ____.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh yes it can, I guess you didn't read my posts about a business having a manager or whatever tittle he held. The owners/investors do not see day to day operations most of the time in any business, it's Kenny's responsibility to ensure everything goes smooth when he is there. Also, considering that he was getting payments to his paypal right up to the point when he left, can have an impact. Some people haven't gotten products for months, not just after his departure. Whatever motive behind Kenny's departure it is mostly his fault for the mess. Unless he was forced out and there is no indication that he was from his letter, it is his responsibility to ensure a smooth transition, not just leave Danny's number and basically say it's your problem now to the customer.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

have you ever been to the shop? have you ever seen what they do?

didn't think so. unless you can put something to this convo thats CONFIRMED i really don't think you have a right to post
Old 08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and he's an employee, what does he care. he doesn't have to give a crap. its always been on the owner of the company but every one assumed he did. thus he gets stuck with the blame.

One of the big reasons you do start a business is to defer liabiblity and since Kenny was not even an owner...guess what...no legal liability
Old 08-08-2007, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific

SL Member

Old 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Old 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

kenny was an employee he did not own the business. the company is not dead. just by quitting doesn't mean all this poop will come to rest it ultimitly fell on danny since he owned the company. talking and filing suits against kenny wont do poop.
I don't think anyone has said to file against Kenny. Danny Bower is the owner of ZPI RACING, INC. without a doubt. If you seek help from a lawyer they will know what to do or who to go after if anyone. I'm sure all this will be taken care of, it will just take some time. I do suggest everyone get to know what rights they have. I also know both Kenny and Danny are doing what they can to make sure things are straightened out. No one wants to be in this situation (I know cuz I'm in it). If no one wants to believe that... just remember Kenny is with another company and I'm sure if any wrong doing is to be found coming from Kenny (not saying there is) it could hurt his new employer so that wouldn't be a good thing for Kenny or his new employer.

As for me I will give a update tomorrow or Friday about me. Hopefully it will help shed some light to help everyone on SL that is in this situation.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by 2fast4you
got anymore??
Old 08-08-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Plenty, take a seat!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm done. hopefully people will shut there ____ing mouth about ____ if they don't know what the ____ is going on.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hopefully by this friday people will have some good info on what to do to get there stuff.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i can do back flips
Old 08-08-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So what was the reason given that these people havent recieved there item's and where is that money at? Like the people that said they sent the money to kenny's paypal?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've come to a conclusion that its pointless to debate anyone attached at the hip to ZPI (Kenny). My last post to you nebster; in the event that someone does need to sue for their money and Kenny accepted payment through his paypal or even in any other fashion, ALL parties will be listed on that lawsuit, Kenny, Danny, ZPI, etc. ask any lawyer. Kenny by the way, was a lot more than just an employee or a mechanic, get your facts straight.
http://www.zpiracing.net/about.htm

As for silencing me or anyone else, you have no right to do, if you don't like it, don't post. (For the 3th time)
Old 08-08-2007, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i don't know for sure but it was kenny's zpi account. kennystrickler@zpiracing.whatever i don't know. i'm pretty sure he didn't have it fowarded to his personal bank account. and it was going to the shops. its not like he was pocketing the money. if he was he would have been fired.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

zpi bought out csa (kennys company) that does not make him owner, that makes him an employee of the zpi company. what syour point. i'm not gonna make you shut up i just think its ____ing rude
Old 08-08-2007, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Do you guys even know how LLC's and S Corp's work? I mean does that mean I can sue the McDonalds employee because I got not no pickles on my sandwich, then that employee quit, even if it was a manager?

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**