Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 08:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Old 08-15-2007, 10:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is all getting out of hand. And Kenny is right, There have been two people continously slandering. One is turbogsxr750 who has been on SL for a month an a half and in the last half month has made more negitive comments against ZPI then anyone else. The other is this drvtech99 who has 3 posts from Louisville, KY all in this thread. Who Kenny said is correct. if Danny was the lease holder on the building, then all he would have to do is ask the building owwer to unlock the door for him or have the locks changed. So we have someone who is the "President of a company" who has the inability to get the doors to the company's shop open. Sounds kinda odd to me. As far as I am concerned, the locking of the shop is for the protection of the customers vehicles and parts. If you wanted to rub someone's name in the dirt, it would be very easy to do that by messing up thier cars. Kenny specificly said that if you wanted your car, come get it and he would unlock the building for that reason. He could have just left them locked in there and not done that at all. Besides, what would the son of envelop making company know about parts manifacturing and vehicle performance. With most of the employees gone, ZPI would be left with a rouge employee or ex employee and a financial backer. If Danny was in control of the company and was the said financial backer and wanted to maintain the integrity of the name of the company he was supporting, how easy would it be to hand out refunds? "I'm sorry, you haven't gotten your part in 6 months, well that due to vendor backup, but as a sign of good faith and customer service here is your money back." But obviously that has not happened. Kinda odd to me. Anyone else? Kenny might have been the face of ZPI, but he wasn't the only owner. What ever happened to Mark? It's kinda funny that here Kenny is trying to update the public, his customers and help out the people who want to be helped out. He has provided his AIM, and posted updates on the situation. On the other hand, Danny does not want his personal info available for the people that want to know whats going on, infact, he contacted SL to have all personal info removed. This included his last name and his email address. He refuses to comment and does nothing but slams Kenny. This does clearly look like a case of childishness. The internet is an open forum, and on SL oppions are like as$holes. Everyone has one, some people just have bigger ones then others. None of this is nut swinging as drvetch called it, this is all a view of the facts from an educated point of view. go to college for Business Administration with a tract in Entrepuership, I have also worked for a small shop of 3 people and helped run it, I have also seen parnerships go bad. If it was my company, I would be doing exactly what Kenny is doing, giving support to my customers. Not hiding behind mouth pieces and "my lawyer advised me" statements.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:34 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

kenny does look like the beter man even with all his discretions
Old 08-15-2007, 12:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The best post in all these 27 pages of BS can be found on page 7:
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Your car is slow, u see that NOW

That's the truth, not opinion by the way.
did anybody else bust out laughing uncontrollably at that response!? WOW!
I haven't heard a saying like that since I was hanging out in parking lots with high school kids driving their mom's old civic with neon underbodys
Old 08-15-2007, 01:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^ its all fun and games till someone sits on the hood of your car in the parking lot down and dents it. ( ahhhhh the parking lot days ) ....im getting old.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ok how can i stop watching this thread
Old 08-15-2007, 01:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WOW i cant belive there are still people trying to stick up for kenny.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jwaggz82
^ its all fun and games till someone sits on the hood of your car in the parking lot down and dents it. ( ahhhhh the parking lot days ) ....im getting old.
or until your friend's fat girlfriend sits on your tailgate and breaks both support cables causing the tailgate to smash in the top of your rollpan...but we won't go there...
Old 08-15-2007, 02:22 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
WOW i cant belive there are still people trying to stick up for kenny.
just to be clear I am not sticking up for Kenny but the people deserve a better answer form Danny also......and btw I feel the worst for the owner of "project beast" and he knows who he is..now there is a bad situation
Old 08-15-2007, 03:20 PM

It just seems like Kenny and Danny are so busy slap fighting like a couple of little school girls that they forget there are people out of thousands of dollars and it makes them BOTH look like idiots.

YES, YOU BOTH LOOK LIKE TOTAL IDIOTS.

Fix this! NOW!
Old 08-15-2007, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TuningIsLife
This is all getting out of hand. And Kenny is right, There have been two people continously slandering. One is turbogsxr750 who has been on SL for a month an a half and in the last half month has made more negitive comments against ZPI then anyone else. The other is this drvtech99 who has 3 posts from Louisville, KY all in this thread. Who Kenny said is correct. if Danny was the lease holder on the building, then all he would have to do is ask the building owwer to unlock the door for him or have the locks changed. So we have someone who is the "President of a company" who has the inability to get the doors to the company's shop open. Sounds kinda odd to me. As far as I am concerned, the locking of the shop is for the protection of the customers vehicles and parts. If you wanted to rub someone's name in the dirt, it would be very easy to do that by messing up thier cars. Kenny specificly said that if you wanted your car, come get it and he would unlock the building for that reason. He could have just left them locked in there and not done that at all. Besides, what would the son of envelop making company know about parts manifacturing and vehicle performance. With most of the employees gone, ZPI would be left with a rouge employee or ex employee and a financial backer. If Danny was in control of the company and was the said financial backer and wanted to maintain the integrity of the name of the company he was supporting, how easy would it be to hand out refunds? "I'm sorry, you haven't gotten your part in 6 months, well that due to vendor backup, but as a sign of good faith and customer service here is your money back." But obviously that has not happened. Kinda odd to me. Anyone else? Kenny might have been the face of ZPI, but he wasn't the only owner. What ever happened to Mark? It's kinda funny that here Kenny is trying to update the public, his customers and help out the people who want to be helped out. He has provided his AIM, and posted updates on the situation. On the other hand, Danny does not want his personal info available for the people that want to know whats going on, infact, he contacted SL to have all personal info removed. This included his last name and his email address. He refuses to comment and does nothing but slams Kenny. This does clearly look like a case of childishness. The internet is an open forum, and on SL oppions are like as$holes. Everyone has one, some people just have bigger ones then others. None of this is nut swinging as drvetch called it, this is all a view of the facts from an educated point of view. go to college for Business Administration with a tract in Entrepuership, I have also worked for a small shop of 3 people and helped run it, I have also seen parnerships go bad. If it was my company, I would be doing exactly what Kenny is doing, giving support to my customers. Not hiding behind mouth pieces and "my lawyer advised me" statements.

Some of your "facts" are wrong. The only thing I will comment on is that anyone who has missing cars or parts should have spoken with Danny by now. If not you should be able to pm him (xzpiguy) with your name, number, and what you're missing and he'll get to you. You may also want to seek legal advise. Feel free to pm me.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So the question still unanswered.....WHERE IS EVERYONES MONEY
Old 08-15-2007, 04:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
In a bank account.

Werent you PMing me some pics?
Old 08-15-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ahhh yea good reminding me gimme 5 mins y0
Old 08-15-2007, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by salteen
or until your friend's fat girlfriend sits on your tailgate and breaks both support cables causing the tailgate to smash in the top of your rollpan...but we won't go there...
^ I must hear the story behind that, those things dont break....... and pictures would be great too.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by 318_tC

At times when a bad decision is made, it snow ***** and sometimes can not be corrected. I believe ZPI has had its issues with unmoral business decisions that effected them as a whole.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I thought people (ZPI Die Hards) were saying that Kenny was not part owner and just an employee?

Also, Danny's post on here was a lot more contrite and had less finger pointing. Maybe we should hear from him again and what he thinks about Kenny's latest post before giving Kenny sainthood.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

LOL nobody bothere to read the articles of incorporation before they commented
Old 08-15-2007, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
Originally Posted by salteen
^ I must hear the story behind that, those things dont break....... and pictures would be great too.
^^ yes they do break... after constant opening and closing they will break.. depending on the cables... i had a 98 s10 in 2001 they broke with me standing on the tailgate.. i'm only 170.. they will break and break it did...
Old 08-15-2007, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

^ yea but i wanna hear the story behind it though!

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**